THE BROWNS BOARD

GOP clinches win over McAuliffe as Virginia rejects Biden agenda

Vambo

25 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Not sure it was as much rejecting Biden’s agenda as it was the belief that Critical Race Theory is being taught in schools combined with the fear of mask mandates in schools.

https://www.isidewith.com/candidates/stacey-abrams/policies/education/critical-race-theory-in-k-12-education

This is the only one I looked up. Maybe the Obamas and Uncle Joe have a different opinion.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.isidewith.com/candidates/stacey-abrams/policies/education/critical-race-theory-in-k-12-education

This is the only one I looked up. Maybe the Obamas and Uncle Joe have a different opinion.

WSS

I don’t think either have weighed in, even though we both know your question was rhetorical. You’re smart enough to realize this is just another fear-mongering tactic out of the Roveian playbook.  

9 hours ago, BaconHound said:

I don’t think either have weighed in, even though we both know your question was rhetorical. You’re smart enough to realize this is just another fear-mongering tactic out of the Roveian playbook.  

No, Barack Obama is too smart to mouth off about something like this. Stacey Abrams on the other hand is not. Just saying.

WSS

17 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Barack Obama blasts "fake outrage" over CRT