THE BROWNS BOARD

GOP clinches win over McAuliffe as Virginia rejects Biden agenda

Vambo

9 minutes ago, Vambo said:

The special counsel was put in place to oversee the investigation looking into alleged Russian interference in the US presidential election, and if Trump campaign figures were complicit.

But we're not talking about that. We're talking about the governor race. We would be doing the repube's a disservice if we didn't find out if there is any cheating going on.

9 hours ago, Neo said:

I think it's only fair that we audit the Virginia election for voter fraud. I mean, we all know how the conservatives want to make sure the there is no cheating going on.🙄

Good idea, I think Robert Mueller is looking for work.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean... CRT is absolutely a thin tank produced culture war talking point that's been hyped up by the conservatives. Create a problem, get people worked up, then offer a solution. That's kind of their thing. 

Idk specifically about Maddows stuff... but that's what CRT is

So, without accusing you is part of your objection that you think critical race theory is a valid way of looking at things and should be taught or not? But, if you or Madcow are blaming the loss in Virginia to Republicans talking about CRT  think hard how long the Democrats have been blaming systemic racism and white supremacy? 

WSS

12 hours ago, Neo said:

I think it's only fair that we audit the Virginia election for voter fraud. I mean, we all know how the conservatives want to make sure the there is no cheating going on.🙄

Good ideal.

These are from NJ, but I saw (and posted) some shady numbers things going on in VA as well :

(Second one).

Saw somewhere else that they had WiFi connected to voting pads, don't recall which State that was in.

Elections are still FUBAR, until they fix things it's going to remain suspect.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean... CRT is absolutely a thin tank produced culture war talking point that's been hyped up by the conservatives. Create a problem, get people worked up, then offer a solution. That's kind of their thing. 

image.thumb.png.7179eddfb3d8e44dec7520a52fa5d752.pngimage.thumb.png.a46e6cc3a42f24bb127b1a19127cf191.pngimage.thumb.png.4fea3fe22939ff1626867e21372df502.png

Maryland's most populous county, Montgomery County, launched a "psychoeducational lesson" teaching children in schools that there is a "dual pandemic" involving COVID-19 and "systemic racism." Materials recommended that teachers buy the Ibram X. Kendi book "Antiracist Baby" as "the perfect gift" for "ages baby to age 3."

The documents come amid intense debate about critical race theory (CRT) in schools, after Virginia Republican candidate Glenn Youngkin won the 2021 governor's race on a platform banning CRT. Many parents have opposed CRT – a framework that involves deconstructing aspects of society to discover systemic racism beneath the surface – as divisive and racist.

"This material details how extremist race politics and CRT are being used to target children for political ends," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement on the documents. "Politics should immediately be removed from the curriculum of Montgomery County Schools. These CRT-laden teachings have no place in any American classroom."

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Good ideal.

These are from NJ, but I saw (and posted) some shady numbers things going on in VA as 

So we can agree that Youngkin was elected illegitimately and McAuliffe was the rightful winner. Glad to hear 😁

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

I just want to know why conservatives in Virginia and aren't furious and demanding a recount and an audit? I thought all elections are rigged?

🤔🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

need evidence. Have a lot of evidence adding up. No evidence from Virginia.

Meanwhile:

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/11/04/new-jersey-election-worker-caught-allowing-non-citizen-to-fill-out-ballot-by-project-veritas-n469744

On 11/3/2021 at 7:07 PM, MLD Woody said:

E3167005-42D8-4850-96A8-56B98C4EA567.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Neo said:

So we can agree that Youngkin was elected illegitimately and McAuliffe was the rightful winner. Glad to hear 😁

Absolutely agree on the audit :

image.png.4582cfe86313ea784780800e1c626b3b.png

But it's not going to go the way you believe it would.

Yep, watched this the Evening of - lots of other shenanigans as well.

More NJ.

image.png.89b234af7973cf7bf955aca55d4ed0c3.png

Same Playbook as always   .   .   .  

image.png.3c54cf606840891aa93582718bdf2734.png

https://trendingpolitics.com/election-investigation-launched-in-new-jersey-governors-race-56-voting-machines-went-down-without-counting-votes-knab/?utm_source=Kew

If anyone thinks these were honest Elections, you're really naive.

6 hours ago, Neo said:

I'ld bet you are A.O.C's personal private detective!   

Now let me try to understand your logic

Republicans question the validity of the vote casts after states ignored their constitution and changed many rules.

Then the results show a record 81 million people voted for a pedophile pants pooper

So now I'll leap over the moon and and really stump-um...that means McAweful wins if we are going to be like the rebub's.....good grief, just hum to yourself

P.S.   Hillabillary is calling foul to this very day!!!!!!!   Now sit back and enjoy the biggest blunder in American History.......maybe in 100 years they will build a memorial with all that voted for this turnip on it.......go find your name 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JAFBF said:

Absolutely agree on the audit :

image.png.4582cfe86313ea784780800e1c626b3b.png

But it's not going to go the way you believe it would.

Yep, watched this the Evening of - lots of other shenanigans as well.

More NJ.

image.png.89b234af7973cf7bf955aca55d4ed0c3.png

Same Playbook as always   .   .   .  

image.png.3c54cf606840891aa93582718bdf2734.png

https://trendingpolitics.com/election-investigation-launched-in-new-jersey-governors-race-56-voting-machines-went-down-without-counting-votes-knab/?utm_source=Kew

If anyone thinks these were honest Elections, you're really naive.

People are blind and rely on shit like prove it in court, full well knowing the courts are corrupted also