THE BROWNS BOARD

GOP clinches win over McAuliffe as Virginia rejects Biden agenda

Vambo

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't see a lot of trump fingerprints on this one. Good. Hopefully the incompetence of the Biden Administration will start taking credit for Democrat losses all by itself.

WSS

exactly- it was the democrats that framed the Youngkin campaign as being Trumpism 

Good on Youngkin being sensible enough to not fully embrace Trump except receiving a  coveted endorsement. 

AND let the left hang themselves -

Also glad the election process worked? pending obvious challenges and lawyer-neering from the losers

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

exactly- it was the democrats that framed the Youngkin campaign as being Trumpism 

Good on Youngkin being sensible enough to not fully embrace Trump except receiving a  coveted endorsement. 

AND let the left hang themselves -

Also glad the election process worked? pending obvious challenges and lawyer-neering from the losers

Yep they have all three branches. Like having the car keys all to yourself and driving the car into the ditch. "Look what you made me do" only works so long...

WSS

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

They stole the election

We need an audit

Dead people voted

Stop the steal

Fake ballots were used

Etc etc etc

Right?

As far as I could tell they didn't extend the election and mail ins so that it included thousands of unqualified voters. But I think someone is falling short of their responsibilities by not keeping the fake covid panic where they need it.

Put Stacey Abrams on the job she said she was cheated in Georgia.

WSS

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

They stole the election

We need an audit

Dead people voted

Stop the steal

Fake ballots were used

Etc etc etc

Right?

Actually woody the Dems down fall was a combination of TDS and lack of policy...they tried to make it about Trump, Charlottesville, Racism and fake CRT they put out fake racist and tried to make them look like Repub. supporters,  the most diverse racists white , black and female. Republicans made it about policies and issues the people cared about they ran a smart clean race and won.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

They stole the election

We need an audit

Dead people voted

Stop the steal

Fake ballots were used

Etc etc etc

Right?

https://www.aol.com/rachel-maddow-claims-glenn-youngkin-065207001.html

Rachel Maddow said that Fox News has been building their primetime programming around critical race theory, creating a platform for conservative candidates.

😆😆😆😆

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.aol.com/rachel-maddow-claims-glenn-youngkin-065207001.html

Rachel Maddow said that Fox News has been building their primetime programming around critical race theory, creating a platform for conservative candidates.

😆😆😆😆

I mean... CRT is absolutely a thin tank produced culture war talking point that's been hyped up by the conservatives. Create a problem, get people worked up, then offer a solution. That's kind of their thing. 

Idk specifically about Maddows stuff... but that's what CRT is

15 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Only in your mind.

but it makes him? happy to slur that nonsense way, so, it's all good - to him. Pitiful. It's all he has to offer to any discussion....

= nothing at all.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Neo said:

I think it's only fair that we audit the Virginia election for voter fraud. I mean, we all know how the conservatives want to make sure the there is no cheating going on.🙄

You really aren't this fucking stoopid are you?

People generally don't survive being this fucking stoopid..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Neo said:

I think it's only fair that we audit the Virginia election for voter fraud. I mean, we all know how the conservatives want to make sure the there is no cheating going on.🙄

Go for it!    I you feel slighted it's your right to have it checked.

14 minutes ago, Axe said:

You really aren't this fucking stoopid are you?

People generally don't survive being this fucking stoopid..

No really, by all means. Yeah,  I think we should go ahead and get the Cyber Ninja's in there and get this thing going. I mean, look how well it worked for the repubicans before.

I mean, if you go by what they did in Arizona then there is a slight chance McAuliffe may come out on top 🤣😂

18 minutes ago, Neo said:

No really, by all means. Yeah,  I think we should go ahead and get the Cyber Ninja's in there and get this thing going. I mean, look how well it worked for the repubicans before.

I mean, if you go by what they did in Arizona then there is a slight chance McAuliffe may come out on top 🤣😂

What is it and what did Robert Mueller investigate?

Published
24 July 2019

Robert Mueller - 2013 picture
Robert Mueller is a former prosecutor who served as FBI chief from 2001 to 2013

The special counsel was put in place to oversee the investigation looking into alleged Russian interference in the US presidential election, and if Trump campaign figures were complicit.

I mean, if you go by what they did in DC then there is a slight chance Clinton may come out on top!  0000.gif.499b09a6335edc1e052ea3a7d3d9262c.gif