THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden's 85-vehicle motorcade a textbook example of hypocrisy from 'limousine liberals

Vambo

It’s only hypocrisy if you don’t condemn it, which I do and I’d think many in here would. The main difference in political opinion holders is one demographic seems incapable of condemning their narrative when it’s wrong. They embrace conspiracy theory and pivot to another talking point. There is soooo much waste in our government and it happens on both sides of the aisle. 

16 hours ago, BaconHound said:

It’s only hypocrisy if you don’t condemn it, which I do and I’d think many in here would. The main difference in political opinion holders is one demographic seems incapable of condemning their narrative when it’s wrong. They embrace conspiracy theory and pivot to another talking point. There is soooo much waste in our government and it happens on both sides of the aisle. 

Which is true for any situation. I think Joe and his people were being called Hypocrites not you in particular.

WSS