THE BROWNS BOARD

DEADLY CONSEQUENCE Young boy dies in raging fire as vaccine mandate takes first responders off job

Vambo

35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Aren't conservatives normally against workers that go on strike?

Firefighters are absent not because of the mandate, but because of their choice to hold a "sickout". 

A. No, not at all - depending on the reason. A lot of conservatives are in unions, and if they have to, they strike. Did you imagine that up in your vacuum of a mind? Justifiable strikes don't have to do with political persuasion, from my experience. Has to do with economics and/or unfair labor practices....

B. They held a sickout because of the mandate. Maybe you could actually read the article...that would help immensely. A new hobby for you perhaps?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Aren't conservatives normally against workers that go on strike?

Firefighters are absent not because of the mandate, but because of their choice to hold a "sickout". 

Ronald Reagan fired all the striking air traffic controllers that work under the FAA. 

He hired people to replace them. He had a plan in which the message was clear - work or leave

These blue city public entities do not know their ass from a hole in the ground when they are firing needed frontline people.

where is the plan to fill vacant job needs?

these acts of mandate firings ARE  the extension of unelected city clowncil members who also brainfarted the idea of defunding police depts... Go figure

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

A. No, not at all - depending on the reason. A lot of conservatives are in unions, and if they have to, they strike. Did you imagine that up in your vacuum of a mind? Justifiable strikes don't have to do with political persuasion, from my experience. Has to do with economics and/or unfair labor practices....

B. They held a sickout because of the mandate. Maybe you could actually read the article...that would help immensely. A new hobby for you perhaps?

Most Union worker I know that are in coal mine are die hard Democrats but I did say most but not all, Now all the steel workers i knew that were in the union were all Democrats,  

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

So it's cool not to perform a duty you swore to for political views. 😉👍Cool story, bro.

Actually the right thing to do would be show up for work ready and able and willing to do your job and protect the community. Make it clear to the reporters that you are there to do your duty. Let the liberal gestapo drag them to prison. I wonder how many cops would it be the orders?

And yes Woody it is political and social media is whipping it up. Social media like the New York Times Washington Post etc etc. And yes you guys meaning you Biden voters bullshitted your way into the White House by squealing about deaths. Now you're mad when your guy gets blamed for them..

WSS

51 minutes ago, Neo said:

So it's cool not to perform a duty you swore to for political views. 😉👍Cool story, bro.

Democrats haven't been doing their sworn duty for years!  You think they have the best interest of the American people right now?

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually the right thing to do would be show up for work ready and able and willing to do your job and protect the community. Make it clear to the reporters that you are there to do your duty. Let the liberal gestapo drag them to prison. I wonder how many cops would it be the orders?

And yes Woody it is political and social media is whipping it up. Social media like the New York Times Washington Post etc etc. And yes you guys meaning you Biden voters bullshitted your way into the White House by squealing about deaths. Now you're mad when your guy gets blamed for them..

WSS

You Don't get it at all. But after a year and a half of this nothing is going to change 

I couldn't care less about an R or D after someone's name. Fuck the politics. This is a science / medical issue. But that ship sailed over a year ago because our country is full of morons that are easily swayed by politicizing shit. That's it. That's really fucking it. Amplified by actual fake news (not just shit you don't like) and social media. And you get people screaming about masks and acting like the vaccine has micro chips in it. I'm sure other developed countries are laughing at us. 

"Mah freedoms" and other American exceptionalism bullshit. 

Just get fucking vaccinated. 

But again man, no one here is changing their mind. If a poster here has already decided to throw out facts and science to tow a political line than it's over. They'll tell themselves the lie that they're actually the ones following the REAL medicine.. but it's bullshit. 

It's all so fucking tiring. All of the morons. This last 18 months just showed how fucking stupid people could actually be 

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You Don't get it at all. But after a year and a half of this nothing is going to change 

I couldn't care less about an R or D after someone's name. Fuck the politics. This is a science / medical issue. But that ship sailed over a year ago because our country is full of morons that are easily swayed by politicizing shit. That's it. That's really fucking it. Amplified by actual fake news (not just shit you don't like) and social media. And you get people screaming about masks and acting like the vaccine has micro chips in it. I'm sure other developed countries are laughing at us. 

"Mah freedoms" and other American exceptionalism bullshit. 

Just get fucking vaccinated. 

Exactly. And yet...

But again man, no one here is changing their mind. If a poster here has already decided to throw out facts and science to tow a political line than it's over. They'll tell themselves the lie that they're actually the ones following the REAL medicine.. but it's bullshit. 

It's all so fucking tiring. All of the morons. This last 18 months just showed how fucking stupid people could actually be 

It really is incredible that unless you are just playing a character here that you are truly unaware or the fact that you've described yourself and the crazy people on the left perfectly. There might be a tiny tiny fraction of people who have some sort of real medical reason not to get the vaccine but I think that's really miniscule. And frankly the dangers of getting it are a tiny tiny fraction of the dangers we face every single day you're doing run-of-the-mill things. But on the other side you guys are treating this like it's a Panacea and seething with anger about anything that he Republican or a conservative or a real American or whatever the f*** they call themselves says or does. You have absolutely no self-awareness. And I'm not kidding. Or just picking on you.

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Neo said:

You people just love playing the "for political views " card don't you?...but  only if it comes from the right..

Steve had mentioned to get the vaccine and not be a pussy.

Did it ever occur to you simpletons that for many  the underlying reason for refusing the vaccine is fear and uncertainty?  It's not solely about rights and freedoms.

No one knows what the long term affects may be, coupled with the fact that people have died and became gravely ill after being vaxxed.

That's why I became leery about taking it .  Being uncertain of the long term affects is the basis for the claim that our  freedoms are  being taken away should there be mandates.

Ya think black people are refusing it for political views?  It's due to mistrust.  They are bigger scaredy cats than the rest of us.lol

Black Vaccine Hesitancy Rooted in Mistrust, Doubts (webmd.com)

10 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Did it ever occur to you simpletons that for many  the underlying reason for refusing the vaccine is fear and uncertainty?  It's not solely about rights and freedoms

So one day a guy decides to be a firefighter full well knowing the risks of being a firefighter, then goes through the training process.  The risks include and are not limited to 

1) going into burning buildings 

2) being exposed to hazardous chemicals 

3) being burned alive 

4) smoke inhalation 

5) severe burns that did not kill them but require multiple skin grafts.

6) Falling to your death from a bucket or ladder truck 

7) being trapped in a collapsed building 

8) getting cut by rusty nails or metal maneuvering or dragging someone out of a smoke filled building possibly requiring to get jabbed with a tetanus shot.

So getting burned alive, pulling people you don't know out of burning buildings that may collapse on you is ok, but getting the jab for COVID is where you draw the line.🙄👌 I'm glad ww are on the same page. 

58 minutes ago, Neo said:

So one day a guy decides to be a firefighter full well knowing the risks of being a firefighter, then goes through the training process.  The risks include and are not limited to 

1) going into burning buildings 

2) being exposed to hazardous chemicals 

3) being burned alive 

4) smoke inhalation 

5) severe burns that did not kill them but require multiple skin grafts.

6) Falling to your death from a bucket or ladder truck 

7) being trapped in a collapsed building 

😎 getting cut by rusty nails or metal maneuvering or dragging someone out of a smoke filled building possibly requiring to get jabbed with a tetanus shot.

So getting burned alive, pulling people you don't know out of burning buildings that may collapse on you is ok, but getting the jab for COVID is where you draw the line.🙄👌 I'm glad ww are on the same page. 

You just made the firefighters point, going into a burning house he KNOWS his risks, getting the JAB has UNKNOWN risks...

So in knowing the risks of the burning house he makes the choice to enter or not he is not MANDATED BY THE MURDEROUS MADMAN KING Biden,  so he is only wanting that same opportunity to make a choice of what may or may not harm his body!

19 minutes ago, Vambo said:

You just made the firefighters point, going into a burning house he KNOWS his risks, getting the JAB has UNKNOWN risks...

That is fucking weak. I guess I would expect nothing less considering the source. 

So getting a tetanus shot is ok but not a shot for a vaccine. Know what, don't even bother replying.🙄😒

14 minutes ago, Neo said:

That is fucking weak. I guess I would expect nothing less considering the source. 

So getting a tetanus shot is ok but not a shot for a vaccine. Know what, don't even bother replying.🙄😒

That is weak comparing a drug that was fully tested to one that has UNKNOWN side effects, I guess I would expect nothing less considering the source.

When Biden and Kameltoe refused the vaccine if Trump told them to take it where were you to shame them?  Hypocrite!

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It really is incredible that unless you are just playing a character here that you are truly unaware or the fact that you've described yourself and the crazy people on the left perfectly. There might be a tiny tiny fraction of people who have some sort of real medical reason not to get the vaccine but I think that's really miniscule. And frankly the dangers of getting it are a tiny tiny fraction of the dangers we face every single day you're doing run-of-the-mill things. But on the other side you guys are treating this like it's a Panacea and seething with anger about anything that he Republican or a conservative or a real American or whatever the f*** they call themselves says or does. You have absolutely no self-awareness. And I'm not kidding. Or just picking on you.

WSS

Steve, if we're  at the point where you're just going to make stuff up, then we're done. I just don't care. If you want to live in your own reality where the political reactions to this pandemic are just whatever you want them to be, whatever you want to remember, and not what reality actually was, then there is nothing else for me to say.

This board has become a shit show the last few years and I feel like it is a great representation for the country. And if you want to believe the fantasy that the negativity and misinformation is equal from the left and right, if you are actually going to believe that, if you've going to think there is a left-wing Cal, Vambo, Gorka, etc. running around... then you're so far gone it isn't worth trying to convince you.

With all of the Herman Cain awards being handed out hopefully we can do better with the next pandemic... 

Take your last reply on this Steve. Go for it. Lay your bait as you always do. Peace

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve, if we're  at the point where you're just going to make stuff up, then we're done. I just don't care. If you want to live in your own reality where the political reactions to this pandemic are just whatever you want them to be, whatever you want to remember, and not what reality actually was, then there is nothing else for me to say.

This board has become a shit show the last few years and I feel like it is a great representation for the country. And if you want to believe the fantasy that the negativity and misinformation is equal from the left and right, if you are actually going to believe that, if you've going to think there is a left-wing Cal, Vambo, Gorka, etc. running around... then you're so far gone it isn't worth trying to convince you.

With all of the Herman Cain awards being handed out hopefully we can do better with the next pandemic... 

Take your last reply on this Steve. Go for it. Lay your bait as you always do. Peace

I don't even care this time Woody. You're blind.

WSS

Woodpecker, just once, could you stop with the "look at me, I FEEL so superior, so I'll talk about vague incorrect assumptions so I can defend those, because otherwise, I don't know jack nothing about most everything, so I'll just bitch and peck and act like I'm so damn important"

crap?

maybe actually EXPLAIN your infantile incessant assertions to the contrary of everything just once? You come across as having feathers for brains.