THE BROWNS BOARD

The Results of Pushing Bullshit for a Year

MLD Woody

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

"I disagree with these people, when can I kill them?"

Sorry Charlie, you can't help fuel this and then try to back out when one of these insane people brings it up.

don't be stupid for change, woodpecker. The guy didn't say he disagrees so kill them crapola crap.

his question was attention getting bs.  To me - it was a deliberate set up question.

or, he's looking into the future decades of oppression maybe and stupidly venting. bad form. stupid question.

Charlie never fueled this garbage - the questioner probably has a burr up his rear about something and being outrageous about it.

You slur and generalize so much of the time, based on....one goofball?

how many single person examples could we use to slur you? code pink? woodpecker antifa?

how about

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2017/06/15/20-liberal-calls-for-violence-against-conservatives-in-quotes-n2341401

20 Liberal Calls For Violence Against Conservatives in Quotes

"oh no, ONE NUTJOB ON THE LEFT -

Eugene Huelsman Threatened to Kill Matt Gaetz: Indictment

Just three days after the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, a man dialed up the office of Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and threatened to kill him, prosecutors allege in a recently unsealed indictment. "Tell [M.G.] to watch his back, tell him to watch his children," defendant Eugene Huelsman told Gaetz's office on Jan. 9, according to the two-page indictment shielding the lawmaker's name ...

"all lefties want to threaten Matt Gaetz and his children and wife"

so stupid.

• Upvote 1

nice broad generalization pecker - ANYTHING to make you believe that writers / speakers like C.Kirk - ( or others like Shapiro, Beck, Hannity -plus more) 

has it out for you and the progressive left because one guy in his own frustration spells out a scenario that threatens your sensabilities. 

Never mind the fact that the MSM runs cover for any libtarded political initiative, including riots destruction of cities antifa BLM uprisings into violence... just to name a few

This is as good of an example as any, that shows just how much you take open dialogue, turn it into whataboutism and demonize its message and its messengers.

So Charlie Kirk "fueled" it?    I laugh at your stoopidity

edit-  never mind   not worth my time

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

don't be stupid for change, woodpecker. The guy didn't say he disagrees so kill them crapola crap.

his question was attention getting bs.  To me - it was a deliberate set up question.

or, he's looking into the future decades of oppression maybe and stupidly venting. bad form. stupid question.

Charlie never fueled this garbage - the questioner probably has a burr up his rear about something and being outrageous about it.

You slur and generalize so much of the time, based on....one goofball?

... the crowd cheered him on

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"I disagree with these people, when can I kill them?"

Sorry Charlie, you can't help fuel this and then try to back out when one of these insane people brings it up.

The Results of Pushing Bullshit for a Year

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1