THE BROWNS BOARD

Time to move the goalposts

Westside Steve

Almost got exposed to covid last week at our house. Then two days later, they had a sore throat. Tested positive. They are fine now, and we are too. It's been a week and a half day. The rest of the family is negative. I got a few free quick tests but haven't taken them. The instructions say you have to have a web cam, download some app, etc etc etc etc.

Whatever. We're vaccinated, no symptoms. We aren't keen about those "booster:" shots though.

and yes, the covid was designed via "gain of function" research, funded by fauci and some stupid company in NY?

and fauci LIED to congress about it. and china LIED about covid and hid the evidence of what that lab was doing.

and China covered covid up, until it escaped and went all over the entire world.

sounds like a "we need a new world one world gov" ploy to me.

so does mass illegal immigration. It happened over in europe too - demanded by membership in the "european union".

read up on the UN gun control treaty. that biden plans to sign.

its plain to see that 

1) Covid will be around for awhile and its positive statistical odds of survival

2) lockdowns / never ending "emergency powers"  arent the answer 

3) vaccines are a choice (not mandated) as are other immunotherapuetic treatments

4) getting on with life  seems to be the way out of this fear driven spectacle. no masks for the healthy  - masks for the sick...

i feel like we tried to say this before and got shot down because the fear is too great. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1