THE BROWNS BOARD

The TRUTH about Jan. 6th comes out - it was a fed set up to discredit Pres Trump and his supporters

calfoxwc

led by...federal agents. Garland refused to answer as to how many.

dirty corrupt move by the deep state. this garbage is way, way out of hand.

https://patriotalerts.com/2021/10/the-mystery-man-ag-garland-wont-deny-was-a-fed-inciting-jan-6-rioters-was-scrubbed-from-fbi-most-wanted-list/

The ‘Mystery Man’ AG Garland Won’t Deny Was a Fed Inciting Jan. 6 Rioters Was Scrubbed from FBI ‘Most Wanted’ List

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Cal.... Just a question who are the Patriot alerts and rumble and others a can't find any information on them on their links or other search sites that I normally use.

I do like to check sources and who owns or runs the sites.

I did see some interesting stories.   Michael.

8 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Cal.... Just a question who are the Patriot alerts and rumble and others a can't find any information on them on their links or other search sites that I normally use.

I do like to check sources and who owns or runs the sites.

I did see some interesting stories.   Michael.

You should probably direct that question to the Pecker. He seems to fancy himself as the board's fact checker 😄

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Axe said:

You should probably direct that question to the Pecker. He seems to fancy himself as the board's fact checker 😄

For anything " unusual or odd " it only takes a few minutes of back checking to check the writer, owner or validity of something rather than spending a lot of time reading or debating on it.

This thread is a good example of that.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" The truth about January 6th with the mountains of verified and authentic information is out there right now.

Even the bad guys are talking about the other bad guys......by the hundreds !

SO who would a prudent and honest person believe ?   Slam dunk here.  Just like the BIG LIE, ballots in swamps, bamboo in ballots and other outrageous claims out there.   And Rudy's by combat speech hilarious if it wasn't so real and witnessed by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.  Makes those people look like idiots.

Edited by mjp28

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

"it was all a set up to discredit Trump and his supporters!"

No... They did that all on their own

no, they were stupid and were inspired by fed agitators. try to keep up for the first time, eh?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

no, they were stupid and were inspired by fed agitators. try to keep up for the first time, eh?

Yes I forgot how that was a "fed agitator" rally where the key note speaker was "fed agitator" that egged everyone on. And then later that day I forgot how Trump Jr texted "fed agitator" asking him to tell the "fed agitator" supporters to stop....

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes I forgot how that was a "fed agitator" rally where the key note speaker was "fed agitator" that egged everyone on. And then later that day I forgot how Trump Jr texted "fed agitator" asking him to tell the "fed agitator" supporters to stop....

so you forget everything that is inconvenient to your bloated bird ego, and forget to learn anything that

twists your weak beak.

got it.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

so you forget everything that is inconvenient to your bloated bird ego, and forget to learn anything that

twists your weak beak.

got it.

Remember the woodpeckers party of choice claimed that it was outside agitators with all the BLM riots. Just to keep it in perspective.

WSS

The amount of gaslighting around January 6th is fucking hilarious. And concerning that so many of you are swayed so easily. Pretty soon we'll have statues up commemorating the riot...

We're at the point where people like Steve are comparing the charges against those that attacked officers and stormed the Capitol to fucking political prisoners in China. 

Just that line of thinking is a damn embarrassment. 

Facts mean nothing anymore. Everything Cal bitched about Obama and his fill were doing we've seen Trump and his do three times over. 

What a joke.