THE BROWNS BOARD

More deadly than Kryptonite

Westside Steve

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No one plays the victim card more than the right.

That is unequivocally false.

Maybe this will help....Think of those times when your parents were angry with you and constantly reprimanding you and /or correcting you..

They were not "whining", nor did they feel like they were victims, even though you  probably felt at the time that they were whining and that you were a victim.

When you're old enough to have kids, you will understand.

So don't jump to conclusions by equating our attempt to keep you lefties on the right path with whining or acting like victims.

No one plays the victim card more than the left.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

PS Woody since you don't seem to understand why social vandalism is a good term for this discussion, The Vandals after conquering another Nation or territory would systematically destroy every piece of that territories history.

WSS

The fact that you consider this "vandalism" is all anyone needs to know. Things are different now and you don't like it. We get it. 

An older generation can rant and scream and get triggered. They're on the losing side of this. 

We aren't going to get anywhere here. Luckily, we're moving in the right direction so it's just a matter of time. 

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Not to mention we just finished four years of Troll King president, "owning the libs", "fuck your feelings", etc...

... But now I'M the one that's trying to be an asshole because I think you're overreacting over the latest iteration of a fucking comic book character? 

Give me a break

No one plays the victim card more than the right.

• Upvote 1

face it woodpecker - you don't understand anything about the issues. You don't even know what gender of bird you are.

You bicker with people for no reason, can't back anything up. Must really suck to have a bloated superego you depend on all the time and can't legitimately support the bloat.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The fact that you consider this "vandalism" is all anyone needs to know. Things are different now and you don't like it. We get it. 

An older generation can rant and scream and get triggered. They're on the losing side of this. 

We aren't going to get anywhere here. Luckily, we're moving in the right direction so it's just a matter of time. 

Whether I like change or not this isn't about me. It's you guys wanting to force your agenda on kids. Yes it's kids who read comic books.

There is nothing illegal about being a member of the American Nazi party or the Ku Klux Klan. Burning a cross in your yard is protected free speech unless someone can prove it's for intimidation purposes. You and I might think the clan is f***** up and I wouldn't disagree with you. So in your mind would it be cool if Superman was burning a cross? I'll save you the trouble oh, of course you wouldn't. But be honest you only cheer this new situation because it bums out old people who you are absolutely intolerant of.

And you have yet to answer me why the Banning of Dr Seuss is a positive thing?

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Whether I like change or not this isn't about me. It's you guys wanting to force your agenda on kids. Yes it's kids who read comic books.

There is nothing illegal about being a member of the American Nazi party or the Ku Klux Klan. Burning a cross in your yard is protected free speech unless someone can prove it's for intimidation purposes. You and I might think the clan is f***** up and I wouldn't disagree with you. So in your mind would it be cool if Superman was burning a cross? I'll save you the trouble oh, of course you wouldn't. But be honest you only cheer this new situation because it bums out old people who you are absolutely intolerant of.

WSS

Those opposed in this thread have brought up beastiality, Nazis, and the KKK as comparisons. The new iteration of Superman has been referred to as vandalism.

Y'all are clearly very broken up about this. 

Go ahead and fight the good fight. Save America. Let everyone on the internet know your mad. 

I'll wait for the tirade to die off...

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Those opposed in this thread have brought up beastiality, Nazis, and the KKK as comparisons. The new iteration of Superman has been referred to as vandalism.

So you refused to accept the definition of vandalism I get it. But none of those other things except bestiality are illegal. So you would support characters who support k k k and the American Nazi party? You're all for choice right?

y'all? Actually I see you putting up quite the little battle here. Then again your self-awareness is for s***.

Go ahead and fight the good fight. Save America. Let everyone on the internet know your mad. 

everything dies off. 50 years China will be in the driver's seat. The United States has only been King s*** since just after World War II. Don't worry it will fall again. Keep your fingers crossed bud.

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Calm down woody:

6 hours ago, Vambo said:

The whole thing is meant to indoctrinate children into the gay lifestyle. My personal opinion, and I've always right, is that people are born that way but the behavior can be learned at a young age. And of course a slap in the face to the United States of America by removing 'the American way' from the motto. We probably only have one member of this board that supports it and he won't (can't) tell us why he thinks it, or any of the recent woke BS is a good thing. 

WSS

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Didn't you in an earlier post tell Steve to calm down??

• Haha 1

Hey Woody, if you are inclined to give me a straight answer I would ask you one honest question. (First of all we agree this is a comic book aimed toward kids.) All other baggage aside would you be as vigorous in your defense if they had changed the motto to "Truth Justice and Jesus Christ?"

WSS

• Upvote 1