THE BROWNS BOARD

More deadly than Kryptonite

Westside Steve

No doubt some of the woke America hating members of the board will rejoice in this news as well as the new pictures of the queer Superman Jr.  

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/superman-american-way-better-tomorrow-new-motto-1243456/

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/superman-comes-out-bisexual-not-gimmick-writer-says-2021-10-11/

Social vandalism meant to appeal to those who only care to shock and offend.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

No doubt some of the woke America hating members of the board will rejoice in this news as well as the new pictures of the queer Superman Jr.  

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/superman-american-way-better-tomorrow-new-motto-1243456/

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/superman-comes-out-bisexual-not-gimmick-writer-says-2021-10-11/

Social vandalism meant to appeal to those who only care to shock and offend.

WSS

If you're "shocked" or "offended" by this you need to get your priorities in order...

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If you're "shocked" or "offended" by this you need to get your priorities in order...

That was the point of the change meant to appeal to those who hate America. And if anti-americanism and sucking dick are priorities to your generation or the one after it that's not my priorities that need adjustment.

WSS

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That was the point of the change meant to appeal to those who hate America. And if anti-americanism and sucking dick are priorities to your generation or the one after it that's not my priorities that need adjustment.

WSS

If you think this is "anti-american" your priorities absolutely need adjustment. 

It's a cartoon man. Calm down. 

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh I get it. This is a thing from your childhood that changed and you don't like it. Simple enough.

Yep. Since I don't see patriotism or love of country or tradition as an evil thing. Like I said some people would be pleased about this. And I kind of knew who it was going to be. I wonder how you can bear living in such an impressive place. But of course not only my childhood but the last 68 years of my life save for the last couple days.

WSS

• Upvote 1

Also Woody one of the f***** up things about you is that you take so much joy in destroying the traditions of things that you don't even care about and for absolutely no reason other than to be an a******. I don't think I or a lot of normal people do that. I don't know why offending people is so important to you if it really doesn't make anything any better?

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Also Woody one of the f***** up things about you is that you take so much joy in destroying the traditions of things that you don't even care about and for absolutely no reason other than to be an a******. I don't think I or a lot of normal people do that. I don't know why offending people is so important to you if it really doesn't make anything any better?

WSS

ElKQDyuVgAAfhF5.jpg

Not to mention we just finished four years of Troll King president, "owning the libs", "fuck your feelings", etc...

... But now I'M the one that's trying to be an asshole because I think you're overreacting over the latest iteration of a fucking comic book character? 

Give me a break

No one plays the victim card more than the right.

42 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Not to mention we just finished four years of Troll King president, "owning the libs", "fuck your feelings", etc...*

... But now I'M the one that's trying to be an asshole* because I think you're overreacting over the latest iteration of a fucking comic book character? 

Give me a break

No one plays the victim card more than the right.*

* Super Woody is full of shit.

WSS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Not to mention we just finished four years of Troll King president, "owning the libs", "fuck your feelings", etc...

... But now I'M the one that's trying to be an asshole because I think you're overreacting over the latest iteration of a fucking comic book character? 

Give me a break

No one plays the victim card more than the right.

Rachel Levine sworn in as first openly transgender four-star admiral
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Why do you think China, Russia, North Korea and Iran are getting brave?  They know we have some demented old fool as president and a weak government.  We are prime for the picking.

I think there's going to be a war. and transgenders have never won one.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way Woody I know you don't care as long as your stupid agenda is being carried out but the Cat in the Hat wasn't a real cat either. And yet...

WSS

"Agenda"? Hahaha. Y'all are getting way too worked up over this. It's a comic book character. One that has had many iterations.

Too many of you are led by the nose to fan the flames of a culture war to distract from more pressing issues.

ElKQDyuVgAAfhF5.jpg

39 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"Agenda"? Hahaha. Y'all are getting way too worked up over this. It's a comic book character. One that has had many iterations.

Too many of you are led by the nose to fan the flames of a culture war to distract from more pressing issues.

ElKQDyuVgAAfhF5.jpg

Led by the nose. Hilarious. You have absolutely no self-awareness.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Led by the nose. Hilarious. You have absolutely no self-awareness.

WSS

Right 

Please tell me how a bisexual variant of Superman is "social vandalism" and "attacks America". 

Sorry things have changed since your childhood. Must be rough. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Right 

Please tell me how a bisexual variant of Superman is "social vandalism" and "attacks America". 

perversion makes you happy. Whatever. But just once, could you TRY to legitimately support your contrarian bitching and pecking, woodpecker?

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Right 

Please tell me how a bisexual variant of Superman is "social vandalism" and "attacks America". For one thing homosexual Behavior creeps out most normal people. As you admit so would having sex with an extremely old or ugly woman. (Maybe having some fictional icon bone an eighty-year-old 300-pound hag in the xxx would be positive for you?) These people, actually you people, have your little agenda and you want an icon to creep people out. Not because you personally care because you hate other people and you're glad to see them uncomfortable. That's your thing. But I would think that changing a famous motto  from truth justice and the American way to truth justice and a better tomorrow (where assumedly everybody sucks each others dicks).. has the stink of anti-americanism on it.

if you care to answer a question you could tell me why you think that making Superman queer (or the laundry list of ridiculous non-woke icons from the Cleveland Indians to the cat and a hat that have been removed) is a positive step for society?

Oh don't lie to us you're not sorry you're happy as a pig in shit about it. I'm just saying that your contempt for straight White grown up conservatives and the country in general seems to be the overlying theme of most of your post.

WSS

I had another thought but it's kind of silly (not that the entire thread hasn't already gotten silly) so I'll save that for another time. 😉

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Right 

" Let's go woody! "

• Haha 3