THE BROWNS BOARD

Inflation - it's here and going to get worse.

calfoxwc

sept higher than august. Highest rate of increase in years? But it will get worse.

Be afraid enough to store up food, water....medicines, whatever. Just take care to not be caught

with no backup supplies. It CAN happen, folks. Some of us talked about it in my survival thread.

Just like airlines canceling thousands of flights over covid mandates ....what if that happens with

the trucker companies? very bad. empty shelves. It took MONTHS to be able to find lysol on the shelves again after covid broke out.

BTW, the North Carolina pastor's wife died of covid after all. They thought they might have a miracle going - but it was temporary, and she was overwhelmed by it health wise. Very, very sad.

Stay safe out there - covid and supplies wise. Tomorrow I'm going to collect a bunch of chicory roots, and a bunch of crabapples for jelly.

and acorns to make stuff with. And rosehips, etc. It's fun. I avoided poik leaves - the berries are toxic, and the leaves have to be boiled in two sets of water..

nah. far easier and safer stuff out there.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/10/13/newest-inflation-numbers-strike-fear-into-middle-class-americans-n456148