THE BROWNS BOARD

We Have Reached A New Milestone

Canton Dawg

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And again Trump is telling people to get vaccinated. So who cares? 

WSS

I'll stick my nose in this mess for my 5 minutes Steve. Well his MAGA minions obviously don't. Seems his brainwashing can't easily be reversed, or did you forget already he got booed at one of his rallies when he dared suggested getting vaccinated? 

BTW, these vaccines were NEVER advertised as being 100% effective- IIRC it was 95%.   OTOH, the current percentage of unvaccinated dumbasses residing in hospitals is around 95%. And damn near all the covid deaths are in the unvaccinated crowd. 

38 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'll stick my nose in this mess for my 5 minutes Steve. Well his MAGA minions obviously don't. Seems his brainwashing can't easily be reversed, or did you forget already he got booed at one of his rallies when he dared suggested getting vaccinated? 

BTW, these vaccines were NEVER advertised as being 100% effective- IIRC it was 95%.   OTOH, the current percentage of unvaccinated dumbasses residing in hospitals is around 95%. And damn near all the covid deaths are in the unvaccinated crowd. 

Actually it was your cult leader Joe Biden who said "you're not going to get covid if you had the vaccination." Liar, idiot or both. That's what he said regardless of any ancillary spin.

And you're bitching about stuff that I never claimed. I've always been on the side of get the vaccination even if it won't keep you 100% safe it will likely make the disease less painful if and when you get it. You can still get hurt even if you were a seatbelt but...

I know you feel the need to defend the woodpecker but I'm not an anti vaxxer. Most of the conservatives here have had the vaccine and Trump chose to get it and encourages it. Regardless of your hatred of trump or love of woodpeckers. 😆😆

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

The who cares is relevant because you guys can't figure out whether to blame Republicans or to blame Trump or to blame the people on this board that you don't like. So if your response is no Trump never told anyone to get the vaccine? So if you're just denying he ever said it then seriously who cares?

WSS

I'm responding to your false narrative around the group in the country that's the least vaccinated. 

If you want to turn it into something more than that to obscure the point that's on you (and expected). 

Incorrect statement were made as facts, and I provided data with actual facts. Take that how you like. 

39 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm responding to your false narrative around the group in the country that's the least vaccinated. If you want to turn it into something more than that to obscure the point that's on you (and expected). Incorrect statement were made as facts, and I provided data with actual facts. Take that how you like. 

image.thumb.png.928fe74a02b20ad61729af72e531c97e.png

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/a-misleading-narrative-about-the-unvaccinated/

On the menu today: A new study finds that blacks and Hispanics remain less likely than their white counterparts to have received a vaccine, which complicates the convenient narrative that the COVID-19 pandemic continues because of stubborn, white, anti-vaccine Trump Republicans; CNN accuses Republicans of wanting to hurt children; Biden issues the weakest possible threat to the Taliban; and a hard lesson about the #MeToo movement.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

555.jpg.bcc847a115c5780423ef94568f3ee088.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Violent liberal activists arrested after storming Interior Dept, cop hospitalized

Video shows protesters pushing police as they attempt to gain access to the federal building

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Violent liberal activists arrested after storming Interior Dept, cop hospitalized

Video shows protesters pushing police as they attempt to gain access to the federal building

Looks like the same situation in the capitol where the female was shot by the cowardly officer.  Seems like this woman could have been shot also?  

7 hours ago, hammertime said:

This killer virus has a survival rate of OVER 99.7%.

just stop

Tell that to the 700,000+ and counting who DIDN'T survive. Basically- wiping out the entire population of Washington DC, or Boston. Nah- no problem whatsoever.   

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Do you even understand what this graph is showing?

Of course they don't Woody... I lose neurons every time I venture over here engaging with these goobers.  One of YOUR graphs clearly showed there's a direct correlation between level of education and per cent vaccinated.  More education = higher vaccination rates.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Tell that to the 700,000+ and counting who DIDN'T survive. Basically- wiping out the entire population of Washington DC, or Boston. Nah- no problem whatsoever.   

Of course they don't Woody... I lose neurons every time I venture over here engaging with these goobers.  One of YOUR graphs clearly showed there's a direct correlation between level of education and per cent vaccinated.  More education = higher vaccination rates.  

Biden seeks refuge from Connecticut hecklers: 'I like kids better than people'

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Are you going to ignore the fact that the numbers absolutely tainted?

Dying with COVID and from COVID are not the same.  Weak people like you have destroyed a great country all because someone hurt your feelings.

Do you believe the CDC or WHO ?

Clueless and clearly corrupt.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

Are you going to ignore the fact that the numbers absolutely tainted?

Dying with COVID and from COVID are not the same.  Weak people like you have destroyed a great country all because someone hurt your feelings.

Do you believe the CDC or WHO ?

Clueless and clearly corrupt.

The weak willed people are those that could be so easily manipulated by political agendas. When the science and medicine are clear, but they disagree because of the bias and misinformation they were fed. 

I could call you and others like you victims to the misinformation. Just like that lady that was shot on Jan 6th. You can say they're a victim of those spewing the misinformation.

But you can also call them weak. So easily manipulated. To blindly do whatever a group or individual tells you to even if all common sense and science says otherwise.

Calling everyone else sheep when they believe whatever they see on their Facebook feed...

Ha

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The weak willed people are those that could be so easily manipulated by political agendas. When the science and medicine are clear, but they disagree because of the bias and misinformation they were fed. 

I could call you and others like you victims to the misinformation. Just like that lady that was shot on Jan 6th. You can say they're a victim of those spewing the misinformation.

But you can also call them weak. So easily manipulated. To blindly do whatever a group or individual tells you to even if all common sense and science says otherwise.

Calling everyone else sheep when they believe whatever they see on their Facebook feed...

Ha

Back to the topic of this thread, you said Trump’s bad attitude attributed to 400,000 Covid deaths.

Now your guy is in charge, what did he do wrong to lead to now over 300k deaths….and counting?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

image.thumb.png.490754faf3f0fe561581f8b7a68527a8.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Clear?   How could anyone, anyone know what the long term effect is of these NEW drugs?  Natural immunity means nothing?  Is that scientific?

And could call the same to you.....no, she was definitely murdered...unlike George Floyd 

Or you can cal them the "Democratic Blind"

Ha

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

Much of the medical community is a sham right now.  Your only hearing what they want you to hear.

science is definitely not on your side.

now who’s gullible?

ive clearly stated that getting the jab is a choice and should remain a choice.  

Ha, alright. You tell them "wolf". I'm sure you know what's best. 

Long live the anti expert movement and damn the facts. 

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Back to the topic of this thread, you said Trump’s bad attitude attributed to 400,000 Covid deaths.

Now your guy is in charge, what did he do wrong to lead to now over 300k deaths….and counting?

Trump's attitude absolutely contributed to the death toll during the pandemic. I know this group here is all about gaslighting and revisionist history but anyone sane could see he wasn't taking it seriously. If he's not taking it seriously his fanboys aren't either (you know, the "wolves" among the "sheep"). That leads to ignoring mask rules, ignoring social distancing guidelines, etc. which allows the disease to continue to spread, mutate, etc. Then it's effectively everywhere and we have multiple variants. 

Was it ever going to be completely contained? No. Could the death count have been reduced? Yes. 

Hey, great, he pushed to get the vaccines. That's awesome. Is it something any other president could have done? Probably. Still a good thing he did. It just came after months and months of not treating it like a threat, pedaling misinformation, etc. 

Once that's in motion you aren't stopping it. You aren't stopping a glacier. Biden could have done a better job with the initial vaccine rollout, and I'm sure that would have saved lives. But now we have plenty to go around and the most unvaccinated group are Republicans (a fact found by multiple polling groups). If you're dying at this point there's a high likelihood it's your own damn fault. Again, there's the angle to say these people are victims of misinformation, sure, but I'm not sure how much sympathy they deserve. 

The theme in the posts I've read this week (and really going back years here) is the desire for those here on the right wing to make everything black and white. Us vs them. Putting things into specific boxes to make it easier to say which you hate and which you love. That's not how things work in reality. 

26 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ha, alright. You tell them "wolf". I'm sure you know what's best. 

Long live the anti expert movement and damn the facts. 

Leave 'em to their ivermectin Woody. They don't trust the medical community- but they'll believe what some half baked blogger tosses up on the Internet.  Yeah- John Hopkins is inflating their stats. I'm afraid in many cases the brainwashing is irreversible.  

They're just looking at numbers- ignoring WHY covid cases are still increasing. The reason being 95% of those cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are in the folks asserting their "freedumb" to be stupid, and not get vaccinated.  BTW, the USA is nowhere close to herd immunity from a vaccination standpoint. Dayton Daily news posts the numbers- and in Ohio it's 56%.  I know they're bad at numbers but 56<70. What would you expect out of a crowd who thinks 72 million is > 80 million?  :D 

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Leave 'em to their ivermectin Woody. They don't trust the medical community- but they'll believe what some half baked blogger tosses up on the Internet.  Yeah- John Hopkins is inflating their stats. I'm afraid in many cases the brainwashing is irreversible.  

They're just looking at numbers- ignoring WHY covid cases are still increasing. The reason being 95% of those cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are in the folks asserting their "freedumb" to be stupid, and not get vaccinated.  BTW, the USA is nowhere close to herd immunity from a vaccination standpoint. Dayton Daily news posts the numbers- and in Ohio it's 56%.  I know they're bad at numbers but 56<70. What would you expect out of a crowd who thinks 72 million is > 80 million?  :D 

Your smart enough to know there will never be herd immunity with the vaccine.  Maybe your not.   They shovel the shit and you guys eat it up…..

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Tell that to the 700,000+ and counting who DIDN'T survive.

Can't very well do that genius, they're dead. But then again perhaps your kind are able to communicate with dead people, after all, dems manage to get dead people to vote.

Basically- wiping out the entire population of Washington DC, or Boston. Nah- no problem whatsoever.   

Boo hoo. I knew there had to be a good reason to learn to play the violin.

That death number is grossly exaggerated. If you had a terminal condition, and had COVID, you died of COVID. If you died as a result of getting run over by a bus and had COVID, you died of COVID. 

Yes COVID accelerates these conditions, but apparently you cant make the deduction that deaths from heart disease and cancer dropped drastically the first year COVID hit.

Of course they don't Woody... I lose neurons every time I venture over here engaging with these goobers.  

The POLI board is not why you're losing your neurons. Neuron loss is a symptom of TDS.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Do you even understand what this graph is showing?

yes. It shows that the RATE of vaccination was pretty close between Trump counties and biden counties.

then the gap increased after biden became the fake president. The obvious question is "why" ? dems would not get vaccinated under Pres Trump out of petty politics?

or the vaccines could only be given at such a rate? We had to wait a good while....were registered with a couple of different lists..... the more seniors got vaccinated, then others did. A lot of folks weren't sure which vaccine they wanted to take. We were only going with moderna or phizer, per our dr.'s advice. A lot of advanced age seniors don't drive - the logistics are slower.

plus, your communist china kept information about covid secret for months, when they KNEW the covid was let loose in their own destitute craphole for months.

There are a lot of reasons about the rates, you play moron politics with blaming republicans as having a low vaccine rate. A lot of republicans don't live in crowded ghettos/poor parts of town. They get vaccines around their WORK. A lot of poor have all day - they don't work - they have woodpecker welfare.

I don't doubt that blacks in inner cities refused to get the vaccine until Pres Trump won the election but we can't prove it because of widespread voter fraud, and in effect, lost the election.

Your woodpecker sissy generalizations that you can never really legitmately back up - make you the moron birdgirl woodpecker.

Have a nice day. btw, you are still in grade school because you haven't "proven your hs graduation in court".  lol.

53 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yes. It shows that the RATE of vaccination was pretty close between Trump counties and biden counties.

then the gap increased after biden became the fake president. The obvious question is "why" ? dems would not get vaccinated under Pres Trump out of petty politics?

or the vaccines could only be given at such a rate? We had to wait a good while....were registered with a couple of different lists..... the more seniors got vaccinated, then others did. A lot of folks weren't sure which vaccine they wanted to take. We were only going with moderna or phizer, per our dr.'s advice. A lot of advanced age seniors don't drive - the logistics are slower.

plus, your communist china kept information about covid secret for months, when they KNEW the covid was let loose in their own destitute craphole for months.

There are a lot of reasons about the rates, you play moron politics with blaming republicans as having a low vaccine rate. A lot of republicans don't live in crowded ghettos/poor parts of town. They get vaccines around their WORK. A lot of poor have all day - they don't work - they have woodpecker welfare.

I don't doubt that blacks in inner cities refused to get the vaccine until Pres Trump won the election but we can't prove it because of widespread voter fraud, and in effect, lost the election.

Your woodpecker sissy generalizations that you can never really legitmately back up - make you the moron birdgirl woodpecker.

Have a nice day. btw, you are still in grade school because you haven't "proven your hs graduation in court".  lol.

So you have no idea what the graph says, gotcha. 

You also have no memory of an accurate timeline for things the happened less than a year ago. Not sure if that's a consequence of the media you consume or just your old age. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So you have no idea what the graph says, gotcha. You also have no memory of an accurate timeline for things the happened less than a year ago. Not sure if that's a consequence of the media you consume or just your old age. 

so, you AGAIN have no idea of what you are chirping about or you would man up for the first time and actually explain

your take on it.

Just another birdbrain attempt to make yourself FEEL as good as your fake bloated ego will take you.

Or do I have to post a definition of "rate" for you?

You're a moron.

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Bruce Springsteen said "God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of".

I'm sure I have just as much truth about Ivermectin as any of the vaccines and boosters...I'm sure Fauci is an egomaniac....I'm sure Joe has not let both sides air their facts on tv so a real comparison can be viewed.   That's transparency & helpful!   I'm sure Medicaid paid $100 per vaccine to folks in the program.  I'm sure you got a free bowl of soup for your roll of the dice?

I'm sure you have no idea what long term effects these drugs possess.  I'm sure you don't lose sleep over "hospitalizations, and deaths are in the folks asserting their "freedumb" to be stupid". 

I'm sure what risk is one I can live with....or die with...... not effecting others physically is major in my decision. 

I'm sure you cringe every morn when you hear all Biden news 

Evolution of the narrative on the effectiveness of the vaccines.

From 100% effective (in younger adults} to 99%,  96.7,  91%, 90%, 88%,  86%, 85%, 74%, 70%, 50%, 42%, 40% 39%.

View attachment 6709
View attachment 6710
View attachment 6711
View attachment 6712
View attachment 6713
View attachment 6714
View attachment 6715
View attachment 6716
View attachment 6717
View attachment 6718

6 hours ago, Gorka said:

Evolution of the narrative on the effectiveness of the vaccines.

From 100% effective (in younger adults} to 99%,  96.7,  91%, 90%, 88%,  86%, 85%, 74%, 70%, 50%, 42%, 40% 39%.

View attachment 6709
View attachment 6710
View attachment 6711
View attachment 6712
View attachment 6713
View attachment 6714
View attachment 6715
View attachment 6716
View attachment 6717
View attachment 6718

None of those attachments are viewable. They link to a broken page on SteelerNation...