THE BROWNS BOARD

Supply chain

Westside Steve

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-10-13/news-analysis-biden-gets-tangled-in-supply-chain-mess

Of course back over the summer (actually spring)

https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/public-and-social-sector/our-insights/effectively-implementing-president-bidens-supply-chain-review

You break it you bought it too. Had you people not destroyed the workforce maybe the problem wouldn't have reared its ugly head.

WSS

On 10/13/2021 at 4:09 PM, Westside Steve said:

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-10-13/news-analysis-biden-gets-tangled-in-supply-chain-mess

Of course back over the summer (actually spring)

https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/public-and-social-sector/our-insights/effectively-implementing-president-bidens-supply-chain-review

You break it you bought it too. Had you people not destroyed the workforce maybe the problem wouldn't have reared its ugly head.

WSS

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If you think this is just due to America or due to "liberals" and "free shit" you're very wrong ...

But if Trump was Prez you would be all over yourself blaming him for everything.

The shoe is now on the other foot Bird Boy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

But if Trump was Prez you would be all over yourself blaming him for everything.

The shoe is now on the other foot Bird Boy.

No, I wouldn't. Because this supply chain issue is global and has been building for a very long time. 

The "well you would just blah blah blah" nonsense doesn't work if there's no basis for it. Again, I know it's easier for you guys to think that way but that doesn't make it any more accurate. 

Thinking this current issue is the direct result of Biden's presidency is some Trump MAGA fan fiction. 

47 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No, I wouldn't. Because this supply chain issue is global and has been building for a very long time. 

The "well you would just blah blah blah" nonsense doesn't work if there's no basis for it. Again, I know it's easier for you guys to think that way but that doesn't make it any more accurate. 

Thinking this current issue is the direct result of Biden's presidency is some Trump MAGA fan fiction. 

Your a moron.

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Bullshit.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It appears to me that we have lots of supplies sitting outside our ports.....mmmm...wonder what that has to do with any other country.  Who runs this country.......I know, nobody knows for sure but I'm betting it's Randle McMurphy after his lobotomy 

yeah. woodpecker pecks out "global" because his nanny protects biden every time.

Truth is, it is NOT just "global".

we were energy independent under Pres Trump. Now we are not.

politically cancelling the keystone pipeline is a disaster. storms, etc.

There are a lot of reasons, but turdbird will never listen to reality. Listening to reality

takes mental capability to hear and comprehend. A desire to learn SOMETHING would help.

but he doesn't have it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-supply-shortages-economy-inventory-chips-lumber-cars-toilet-paper-2021-5?op=1#furniture-9

On 10/16/2021 at 1:53 PM, MLD Woody said:

This comment is about as steady as the browns defense. Get your head out of your ass. Ugh our country is screwed.

On 10/16/2021 at 1:53 PM, MLD Woody said:

No, I wouldn't. Because this supply chain issue is global and has been building for a very long time. The "well you would just blah blah blah" nonsense doesn't work if there's no basis for it. Again, I know it's easier for you guys to think that way but that doesn't make it any more accurate. Thinking this current issue is the direct result of Biden's presidency is some Trump MAGA fan fiction. 

woodpecker swimming in Egypt....9d454856a36552283326be720a7cf29c--woody-