THE BROWNS BOARD

Pointless gay news

Westside Steve

https://www.aol.com/trump-presidency-linked-lgbtq-mental-083043386.html

"Anxiety. Depression. Stress. These are some of the emotions LGBTQ Americans experienced during the Trump administration, according to two recent studies."

With all the real problems we have in America and regardless of whose fault they are this seems pretty pointless to me. Another way the left whips up non-news outrage to keep from focusing on their boy Biden. Yes this means whoever voted for him and to defend him today.

I don't care the slightest bit what you do with your genitals. There's no reason but you can't be conservative and support the United States of America.

WSS

13 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Pink And Blue Era Over? New California Law Requires Gender-Neutral Options For Children

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2021/10/09/gender-neutral-options-children-new-law

Just more bullshit to emasculate males even more... This is pathetic...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.aol.com/trump-presidency-linked-lgbtq-mental-083043386.html

"Anxiety. Depression. Stress. These are some of the emotions LGBTQ Americans experienced during the Trump administration, according to two recent studies."

With all the real problems we have in America and regardless of whose fault they are this seems pretty pointless to me. Another way the left whips up non-news outrage to keep from focusing on their boy Biden. Yes this means whoever voted for him and to defend him today.

I don't care the slightest bit what you do with your genitals. There's no reason but you can't be conservative and support the United States of America.

WSS

Have you ever considered the thought that there are people out there concerned with things you aren't? That maybe just because something doesn't affect you personally doesn't mean it isn't affecting anyone? 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Have you ever considered the thought that there are people out there concerned with things you aren't?

of course I do Woodrow. And to be honest some of the things that only concern me I would not make a vital voting requirement.

That maybe just because something doesn't affect you personally doesn't mean it isn't affecting anyone? 

of course. And even in the case of things that only bother me I try to be objective and honest and ask myself whether I think it's in the best interest of society on the whole. And If I Were King I would at least try very hard not to make rulings the only matter to myself or any particular group that I've decided to hold sacred. Does that make sense?

WSS

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Have you ever considered the thought that there are people out there concerned with things you aren't? That maybe just because something doesn't affect you personally doesn't mean it isn't affecting anyone? 

Be proud of coming out...image.png.7c310a0eefa74d4078ff86e46ca699c8.png it concerns you but not others of us here.

And again everybody's kind of missing the point. It's almost a year after the election. I don't see the point of a hit piece against Trump because of some homosexuals who felt anxious during his presidency. Everybody feels anxiety once in awhile. Tough s***. There are different things that offend different people and nobody has a God-given right to be protected from that.

WSS

On 10/12/2021 at 4:36 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No surprise here.  This country is going to shit, of course the woke crowd loves it.  They don't know what they're in for.

you can't own the United States of Amerca.

but you can own a disrupted, anti-everything decent, inflation-wracked, stuffed with anti-God, immorality, asinine anti-everything good about America economically crashed country.

That is the plan. the evidence is every freaking where.

On 10/12/2021 at 3:34 PM, Westside Steve said:

And again everybody's kind of missing the point. It's almost a year after the election. I don't see the point of a hit piece against Trump because of some homosexuals who felt anxious during his presidency. Everybody feels anxiety once in awhile. Tough s***. There are different things that offend different people and nobody has a God-given right to be protected from that.

WSS

you are right - there are conservative LGBT people who hate this manipulation every bit as much as we do - as if by the plan (or news cycle) 

we are just given this "news"  as a stop gap to WH / Biden  troubles or even a reminder to the days of the "struggle" on christopher street.

trouble is, like conservative blacks, women, hispanic / latino and even angry straight white men  - our thoughts and opinions are silenced. 

This is so laughable what they  (media) are doing

• Upvote 1

I recently took the Jeep decal off my vehicle and put a Lamborghini decal on instead.  From now on, not only must you refer to it as a Lamborghini, but you must allow me to pass you so I really feel like it's as fast as a Lamborghini.  Don't be difficult about it, it stresses me out.  Thanks!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, htownbrown said:

I recently took the Jeep decal off my vehicle and put a Lamborghini decal on instead.  From now on, not only must you refer to it as a Lamborghini, but you must allow me to pass you so I really feel like it's as fast as a Lamborghini.  Don't be difficult about it, it stresses me out.  Thanks!

LOL LOL

On 10/12/2021 at 4:34 PM, Westside Steve said:

I don't see the point of a hit piece against Trump

My my, how easily you conservatives are triggered when Trump's name is mentioned.

I know you saw Trump, stopped reading, and felt things - but read the entire article again.  The point is Trump's actions.

"the Trump administration took numerous steps to roll back LGBTQ rights and protections"

On 10/12/2021 at 4:34 PM, Westside Steve said:

There are different things that offend different people and nobody has a God-given right to be protected from that

Conservatives like you do not have a God-given right to be protected from seeing Trump being held accountable for the objective reality of his actions.  in this case, the legal removal of protections means a return to the discrimination they worked hard to free themselves from.  This isn't Just Anxiety -- this is actual oppression.

Fuck your feelings, conservative.

4 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

My my, how easily you conservatives are triggered when Trump's name is mentioned.

Read the article again.  The point of the article is Trump's actions.

"the Trump administration took numerous steps to roll back LGBTQ rights and protections"

Conservatives like you do not have a God-given right to be protected from seeing Trump being held accountable for the objective reality of his actions.

Fuck your feelings, conservative.

I'm not all that conservative but I can spot a Snow Job designed to keep you guys from discussing the idiot you elected.

WSS

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Keep the attempted topic changes coming, dude.

And I can spot a red herring when you know you've lost.

Actually I don't know of any rights denied you and the rest of the homosexuals.

Of course I don't think transexuals in the Army would probably lead to a harmonious military.

But haven't they all been restored bye Joe Biden? (Who was proudly anti-gay rights until it was politically expedient.)

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually I don't know of any rights denied you and the rest of the homosexuals.

You didn't read.. the article you linked when you created this thread?

What's wrong - were you too busy with your daily raping of children to bother even having a clue what you're throwing out into the world?  

3 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

You didn't read.. the article you linked?

What's wrong - were you too busy with your daily raping of children to bother even having a clue what you're throwing out into the world?  

Unfortunately at my age it's no longer a daily practice. But I do try to keep active. And if you read my post I stand behind keeping transgenders out of the military especially off the front lines. Also I've been Pro gay marriage since before Joe Biden or Barack Obama. So one more time what's your beef?

WSS

From the article you linked: 

"Once sworn in, the Trump administration took numerous steps to roll back LGBTQ rights and protections, including banning transgender people from the military, withdrawing Title IX protections for transgender students and reversing plans to count LGBTQ people on the census.

While Trump is no longer in the White House, the ongoing introduction of anti-LGBTQ legislation in the states continues to expose LGBTQ people, especially children, to the risk of significant mental health consequences, according to some advocates and researchers."

BIDEN'S ELECTION DID NOT REVERSE THIS.

Your status of "supporting gay marriage" in the past apparently doesn't translate to being against the new legislation.

And, of course, the content about mental health is the [natural and expected] reaction to both the federal and state legislative losses.  Some losses, yes, were rolled back, but some proceed.

"Supporting the US" [or not] in your initial post doesn't do anything and has no bearing on either the discrimination received or the article's actual contents. 

But hey, since the thread is pointless, I'm sure you're going to find an excuse to both continue your bigotry and tell yourself that you're not.

6 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

From the article you linked: 

"Once sworn in, the Trump administration took numerous steps to roll back LGBTQ rights and protections, including banning transgender people from the military, withdrawing Title IX protections for transgender students and reversing plans to count LGBTQ people on the census.

While Trump is no longer in the White House, the ongoing introduction of anti-LGBTQ legislation in the states continues to expose LGBTQ people, especially children, to the risk of significant mental health consequences, according to some advocates and researchers."

BIDEN'S ELECTION DID NOT REVERSE THIS.

Your status of "supporting gay marriage" in the past apparently doesn't translate to being against the new legislation.

And, of course, the content about mental health is the [natural and expected] reaction to both the federal and state legislative losses.  Some losses, yes, were rolled back, but some proceed.

"Supporting the US" [or not] in your initial post doesn't do anything and has no bearing on either the discrimination received or the article's actual contents. 

But hey, since the thread is pointless, I'm sure you're going to find an excuse to both continue your bigotry and tell yourself that you're not.

I do not consider any of those  things protections or equality based.

I don't think transgenders or even women serving on the Frontline are good for the military. Title Nine itself is bulshit but even worse if people like you are insisting that biological men compete against biological women. It's just insane it's not a right. Any more a right of a 30 year old play Little League baseball. If you do then you do. That's pretty much all there is to it.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

I do not consider any of those  things protections or equality based

So fly your bigotry flag proudly up front rather than mince about with your lies and fake "support."

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Title Nine itself is bulshit

Your red herrings are weak sauce, dude.

Your focus on this topic seems.. oddly intense.  It's far past time to come out of the closet, dude, and admit the reason this matters so much to you is because you've been living a lie - you are really A Homosexual.

I don't know what that feels like - because unlike you, my wife&kids aren't fake.

8 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

So fly your bigotry flag proudly up front rather than mince about with your lies and fake "support."

Your red herrings are weak sauce, dude.

Your focus on this topic seems.. oddly intense.

yet here you are

It's far past time to come out of the closet, dude, and admit the reason this matters so much to you is because you've been living a lie - you are really A Homosexual.

And just for the record if I were  homosexual I would be more man than you will ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.

I don't know what that feels like - because unlike you, my wife&kids aren't fake.

Well now you're just wasting our time. I made my point if you don't agree fine.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

Pedophelia….obviously a Biden characteristic.

6 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

This is an unexpected place for you to reveal your transition to being a woman!

But hey, you do you.  Hating yourself is apparently both easy and fun!

So if that's all you have I would think we are done. Maybe Valium will help with the anxiety. Thanks for stopping by.

WSD