THE BROWNS BOARD

You do not take points off the board!

Neo

PERIOD! After they made the extra point, they accepted the penalty and went for the two point conversion. They took a guaranteed point off the board, the one that tied it, and went for a 50/50 chance of either winning or losing by 1 point. Decision making today was absolutely abysmal 🤢🤢🤢 Not challenging Baker being short of the first on 4th is abysmal. Seems like Browns reverted back to the old Browns today trying anything to hand the game over to Minnesota. The defense is what bailed them out today.

4 minutes ago, dusty said:

I liked the call to go for 2 pts. I'd rather see them play to win than play it safe.

I agree - the Vikings went for it on fourth down a few times when I figured they were punting.

Both teams have offenses that can move the ball, and terrific defenses. Playing it safe isn't

the answer I think.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

PERIOD! After they made the extra point, they accepted the penalty and went for the two point conversion. They took a guaranteed point off the board, the one that tied it, and went for a 50/50 chance of either winning or losing by 1 point. Decision making today was absolutely abysmal 🤢🤢🤢 Not challenging Baker being short of the first on 4th is abysmal. Seems like Browns reverted back to the old Browns today trying anything to hand the game over to Minnesota. The defense is what bailed them out today.

Yes and No.  Yes you don’t take the point off the board but You have Chubb or Hunt running behind Bitonio/Tretter/Teller at the 1 yard line for an extra point.  They are going do it 90% of the time this year 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Yes and No.  Yes you don’t take the point off the board but You have Chubb or Hunt running behind Bitonio/Tretter/Teller at the 1 yard line for an extra point.  They are going do it 90% of the time this year 

Absolutely agree.

53 minutes ago, dusty said:

I liked the call to go for 2 pts. I'd rather see them play to win than play it safe.

How would you feel if they missed the conversation and lost by a point? Because nothing told me that points were going to be easy to come by in this one. 

46 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

I agree about Chubb and Hunt, so why have Baker throwing incomplete passes on the goal line? A lot of very questionable calls in this game. This may hold up in the regular season but I would fire someone if that shit happened in a playoff game. 

22 minutes ago, Neo said:

I agree about Chubb and Hunt, so why have Baker throwing incomplete passes on the goal line? A lot of very questionable calls in this game. This may hold up in the regular season but I would fire someone if that shit happened in a playoff game. 

Terrible calls at the goalline.  I think stefanski got into his own head a little today trying to out scheme his old boss thinking his old boss knew his tendencies.  

• Upvote 1