THE BROWNS BOARD

JOK PFF Rookie of the Week

calfoxwc

Watching him make plays like he did - how brilliant it was to jump ahead of the steelers to make him a Cleveland Brown?

and he will get even better. He has outstanding intuitiveness for the game, and he's very, very quick. I didn't think he'd be there for the Browns in the first round !

He was a steal in the second round, I think.

https://www.brownsnation.com/jeremiah-owusu-koramoah-is-named-pff-rookie-of-the-week/

• Upvote 3

From that same link,  and look at the BROWNS 'not even mentioned but big contributors like #24, #6 among others.

I said it then, and I’ll say it again, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah was a steal in the draft
Quote Tweet
Highest-graded #BrownsNFL_2021_2020_Browns.png through three games (min. 50 snaps)
 Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB- 90.1
 Jack Conklin, OT- 88.4  
Myles Garrett, EDGE- 83.5
 Kareem Hunt, RB- 82.6  
Jarvis Landry, WR- 81.1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

JOK carries the highest PFF rookie grade thru 3 weeks.. https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-top-15-highest-graded-nfl-rookies-week-3-2021

Joel Bitonio ranks #1 in Guard Pass Pro protection with a 91.8 grade

Greg Newsome can't be much behind that rookie top 15..overall he grades a 70.1 (only .3 from #15)

Demetric Felton as a overall grade of 92.5 👀 just needs more touches to qualify

edit 10/4--- Owuso-Koramoah continued his high level of play, finishing second to Smith with seven tackles, including five solo. JOK was Pro Football Focus’ top-graded linebacker through three games (90.1 grade). He’s likely to stay there for another week

• Thanks 1