THE BROWNS BOARD

Time for the lefties to start stockpiling DeSantis hate

Westside Steve

12 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I still say a GOP ticket in 2024 with Trump & DeSantis would steamroll anything the libtards could put together.

Trump will be 78 years old in 2024. I'd rather not trade one septuagenarian for another when it comes to the Presidency. DeSantis by himself could be a more viable option, because he's younger. He could be a proponent of ideas that Trump had right, minus the baggage that comes with Trump's character defects.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

- you would hope Florida's COVID numbers improved as they were already some of the worst in the country

😁 you need to scream a little bit louder woodpecker. People are getting bored with covid.

- Ted Cruz is 3rd in that poll? Yikes

Ted seems to be a pretty intelligent guy, but yes he's funny looking.. You hate him because he's got an R after his name. Face it bud you are going to hate anybody Republicans might possibly run.

WSS

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

- you would hope Florida's COVID numbers improved as they were already some of the worst in the country

- Ted Cruz is 3rd in that poll? Yikes

Florida? why is Florida not in any of these lists? Just another moronic slur politically? How many older folks live in Florida?

And Texas is on the list of one of the worst. Hello, thousands of diseased illegal immigrants flooding Texas and Florida and.....

https://bestlifeonline.com/news-states-covid-surges-sept-14/

https://wallethub.com/edu/safest-states-during-covid/86567

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Ted seems to be a pretty intelligent guy, but yes he's funny looking.. You hate him because he's got an R after his name. Face it bud you are going to hate anybody Republicans might possibly run.

WSS

I referenced a line in the article genius (regarding covid). Of course what I'm saying is now cutoff because your replies always start within the other person's previous post...

No, Ted Cruz is just a slimey POS. Trump insulted his wife and the Cruz licked Trump's boot. His state had a huge emergency and he bailed to Cancun (and then blamed his kids). 

Neither of those things have to do with being a Republican. Cruz is maybe the most disliked person in the Senate among other senators. There's plenty of stories and articles out there if you care to look.

Just saying, if Reps put up Cruz on a ticket, well, good luck ...

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I referenced a line in the article genius (regarding covid). Of course what I'm saying is now cutoff because your replies always start within the other person's previous post...

No, Ted Cruz is just a slimey POS. Trump insulted his wife and the Cruz licked Trump's boot. His state had a huge emergency and he bailed to Cancun (and then blamed his kids). 

Neither of those things have to do with being a Republican. Cruz is maybe the most disliked person in the Senate among other senators. There's plenty of stories and articles out there if you care to look.

Just saying, if Reps put up Cruz on a ticket, well, good luck ...

Let's just say that I doubt you would vote for anybody on the ticket that had an R after it. You, like a lot of people, pick the guy you hate first and then start looking for reasons to hate him later. And nothing you just said changes my mind about the fact that he seems like a pretty intelligent guy. But he is funny looking and voters are stupid.

WSS

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Let's just say that I doubt you would vote for anybody on the ticket that had an R after it. You, like a lot of people, pick the guy you hate first and then start looking for reasons to hate him later. And nothing you just said changes my mind about the fact that he seems like a pretty intelligent guy. But he is funny looking and voters are stupid.

WSS

You can be intelligent and a piece of shit. I know a lot of very smart people that I wouldn't want running the country. 

The average person is very stupid, I agree there. 

You also keep bringing up his looks, which I haven't mentioned once. I'm speaking about his actions.