THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama calls open borders 'unsustainable,' migrant crisis 'heartbreaking'

Vambo

Agreed and I wish I could even offer a solution. The closest I can come up with is shut the border down but I’m not sure we have enough personnel to pull that off.  Also as people congregate the conditions will get worse and more dangerous for those policing the area.  It is a lose/lose from my perspective.

10 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Agreed and I wish I could even offer a solution. The closest I can come up with is shut the border down but I’m not sure we have enough personnel to pull that off.  Also as people congregate the conditions will get worse and more dangerous for those policing the area.  It is a lose/lose from my perspective.

Didn't some politician suggest building a wall? 

• Like 1

Just now, Gorka said:

Didn't some politician suggest building a wall? 

A barrier is only a small part of border protection.  Drug runners have been building tunnels for years.  You’d still need to police the border and put certain policies in place.  I’m not comfortable with shooting people who attempt to scale a border wall.

3 hours ago, BaconHound said:

A barrier is only a small part of border protection.  

Yes but it's still a part. No one piece of the puzzle is a Panacea. The Border isn't under control because certain people don't want it to be under control. Face it.

Drug runners have been building tunnels for years.

Seems like with advancing technology that should be easier and easier to find and collapse?

You’d still need to police the border and put certain policies in place.

Right?

I’m not comfortable with shooting people who attempt to scale a border wall.  At least it would cut down on recidivism.  😏

WSS

5 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Finish the wall is a great start! 

5 hours ago, BaconHound said:

A barrier is only a small part of border protection.  Drug runners have been building tunnels for years.  You’d still need to police the border and put certain policies in place.  I’m not comfortable with shooting people who attempt to scale a border wall.

The Democrats barrier in DC seems like a good idea to keep unwanted people out! 

• Upvote 1