THE BROWNS BOARD

Arizona ninjas

Browns149

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta's act is getting more stupid every time he "leaves the forum" and steps in his own crap.

HEY HOORTA ! Why not give the attempts at troublemaking on the forum a rest, and actually TRY to name ONE good/great thiing your obaMao commie/biden EVER DID FOR AMERICA in their lives.

Smarting off to us and whining false narratives isn't going it.

You can't back up anything you say about Pres Trump, either.

Name one, or you are just wasting everybody's time.

Hey-why not get out of your rabbit hole and live in the real world for a change? Your Obama and Biden derangement is pretty classic. Barak has been out of office for years, and you still can't let it go.  FWIW- I said I'd be back if there was something significant to talk about. 

Troublemaking? Kiss my ever loving ass. Sorry if a few of us have to disturb your collective right wing echo chamber with some REALITY.  

Your "greatest president ever, ever" has progressively gone more insane. Because unlike a normal person he can't admit he's ever lost at anything. His election fraud bleating is getting old Cal- REAL old.  Almost comical- if it wasn't so damn dangerous to our democracy in general.  The only folks who are still listening to it are- sorry to say his brainwashed lemmings. 

Lost Arizona on three recounts- 8 court cases, and nationally 60 fucking times. Ducey said "enough is enough already."

BTW- I saw a nice tidbit today that you can ram up your delusional ass...   None other than Steve Bannon told Trump before the election that the was going to lose- "Because the electorate thinks he's an asshole."     

5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Can't wait until Trump is reinstated in December!  MAGA!:D

Mike Lindell says before Thanksgiving.  :D  :D  :D  At this point, hard to say whos crazier, Mike or Donnie.  

Amazing on how those goalposts just keep on moving into the future.   

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And again so what? is this the only thing that matters to you lunatics?

WSS

So what? YOU may not care, but plenty of others do. Steve- it should matter to America because you have an unhinged individual that is effectively controlling the Republicans.  So in your mind, Trump is really mentally 100% OK? Spare me with that crap. 

Shit, if you want to believe that- join the Q crowd in denial. We've been down that road- DT is a malignant narcissist, pathological liar. His niece- who should know- thinks he's totally lost it. 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

So what? YOU may not care, but plenty of others do.

Steve- it should matter to America because you have an unhinged individual that is effectively controlling the Republicans.  So in your mind, Trump is really mentally 100% OK? Spare me with that crap. 

Shit, if you want to believe that- join the Q crowd in denial. We've been down that road- DT is a malignant narcissist, pathological liar. His niece- who should know- thinks he's totally lost it. 

You are one deranged individual. What an imagination.

Plenty of others care? Like who? Neo?

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

I hope Trump continues to torment  all you sissies until your final breath.

You deserve it for what your Hero has done to America.

Your "Hero" poo-pooed covid, got 7 or so of his lackeys thrown in jail, never saw an environmental regulation he couldn't override. Like I want to get 20 gallons a minute out of my shower.  :)  The demented Orange One is going to be claiming his nonexistent election fraud until his final breath. Why do you ask? Because he's gone nuts over losing to  ""can you imagine how I'd feel if I lost to the worst presidential candidate ever?" Pushed him over the edge of psychoses Hammer. Deal with it. 

FWIW Hammer Joe is hardly my "Hero". He may be a senile old coot- but at least he's not insane. 

46 minutes ago, Gorka said:

You are one deranged individual. What an imagination.

Plenty of others care? Like who? Neo?

Derangement is totally dependent on your POV. Keep on "imagining" Donald Trump is one swell guy.  Your resident Q-Ball- right on cue immediately started dredging up crap that the Ninja audit was phony.  :)  The only MAGAs left are the ones so far out in right field, they're not even in the stadium anymore.  

You really believe us (former) moderate Republicans are really digging the shit Marjorie "space lasers" Taylor Green, Lauren Bobblehead Boebert, and a few others are promoting- would be considered anything remotely rational?  Right on Marge... Molon Labe- Moron Loco.  :D 

EDIT: PS- others who care? Try Bob Woodward, George Will, and Constitutional lawyer Larry Tribe. All who know 10X more about politics than I or I daresay YOU do.  :D  They all have said DT is a cancer on democracy 

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Your "Hero" poo-pooed covid, got 7 or so of his lackeys thrown in jail, never saw an environmental regulation he couldn't override. Like I want to get 20 gallons a minute out of my shower.  :) The demented Orange One is going to be claiming his nonexistent election fraud until his final breath. Why do you ask? Because he's gone nuts over losing to  ""can you imagine how I'd feel if I lost to the worst presidential candidate ever?" Pushed him over the edge of psychoses Hammer. Deal with it. 

FWIW Hammer Joe is hardly my "Hero". He may be a senile old coot- but at least he's not insane. 

Jesus Christ and my father are my hero’s.

Trump is merely a man who has exposed the depths of corruption that has lates beneath the surface for many years.

The election stinks as does all this stupid “no id needed” crap.

Another weird thing you guys have is your obsession with orange 🍊?

Your jealousy reeks.  46 was lost in Senility before he even took office.

Who do you think is running the messed up charade?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Jesus Christ and my father are my hero’s.

Trump is merely a man who has exposed the depths of corruption that has lates beneath the surface for many years.

The election stinks as does all this stupid “no id needed” crap.

Another weird thing you guys have is your obsession with orange 🍊?

Your jealousy reeks.  46 was lost in Senility before he even took office.

Who do you think is running the messed up charade?

Let me take Steve's attitude- "I don't care".   You miss "corruption" where seven of Trump's pals wound up in Jail? A few would still be there if he hadn't pardoned them.  :D  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Let me take Steve's attitude- "I don't care".   You miss "corruption" where seven of Trump's pals wound up in Jail? A few would still be there if he hadn't pardoned them.  :D

You sound more like Birdgirl with this post.

Trump was orange and bad.

46 is destroying the country.   Congratulations 

10 minutes ago, hammertime said:

You sound more like Birdgirl with this post.

Trump was orange and bad.

46 is destroying the country.   Congratulations 

Thanks for your bias.... Someone points out "corruption", and you change the subject- typical.  If you prefer a Banana Republic run by an egotistical maniac- go ahead and vote for him again. 

39 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Derangement is totally dependent on your POV. Keep on "imagining" Donald Trump is one swell guy.  Your resident Q-Ball- right on cue immediately started dredging up crap that teh Ninja audit was phony.  :)  The only MAGAs left are the ones so far out in right field, they're not even in the stadium anymore.  

You really believe us (former) moderate Republicans are really digging the shit Marjorie "space lasers" Taylor Green, Lauren Bobblehead Boebert, and a few others are- would be considered anything remotely rational?  Right on Marge... Molon Labe- Moron Loco.  :D 

Whether Trump is a swell guy or not has no relevance.

Look at the thread topics.. Not one brags on Trump..  The only time Trump is mentioned is when YOU mention him. You fucks are now fully invested in Trump hate because you cant defend the piece of shit you voted for.

Your TDS isn't just my POV, it is a consensus. Your TDS isn't just a point of view, Its a diagnosis.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Thanks for your bias.... Someone points out "corruption", and you change the subject- typical.  If you prefer a Banana Republic run by an egotistical maniac- go ahead and vote for him again. 

You may want to get some rest.

46 is a puppet.  Your gonna die a lot sooner than most here (math not Covid-19 lol)

the country was way better with the orange 🍊 

Just now, Gorka said:

Whether Trump is a swell guy or not has no relevance.

Look at the thread topics.. Not one brags on Trump..  The only time Trump is mentioned is when YOU mention him. You fucks are now fully invested in Trump hate because you cant defend the piece of shit you voted for.

Your TDS isn't just my POV, it is a consensus.

1) and you're dead wrong there. It's the primary reason he lost the election- that and fucking up covid. 

2) Horseshit. You obviously are oblivious to Cal's (and others) love affair with the Orange Messiah.  Trump is defended to the death here... As others have said, all one has to do is say "Trump" and it triggers you losers to no end. Um, because- guys like you like his political POV and totally overlook he's one royal slime bag.  

Well, my consensus is this is a fucking right wing echo chamber  in various degrees of losing touch with realty.   

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hey-why not get out of your rabbit hole and live in the real world for a change? Your Obama and Biden derangement is pretty classic. Barak has been out of office for years, and you still can't let it go.  FWIW- I said I'd be back if there was something significant to talk about. 

Troublemaking? Kiss my ever loving ass. Sorry if a few of us have to disturb your collective right wing echo chamber with some REALITY.  

Your "greatest president ever, ever" has progressively gone more insane. Because unlike a normal person he can't admit he's ever lost at anything. His election fraud bleating is getting old Cal- REAL old.  Almost comical- if it wasn't so damn dangerous to our democracy in general.  The only folks who are still listening to it are- sorry to say his brainwashed lemmings. 

Lost Arizona on three recounts- 8 court cases, and nationally 60 fucking times. Ducey said "enough is enough already."

BTW- I saw a nice tidbit today that you can ram up your delusional ass...   None other than Steve Bannon told Trump before the election that the was going to lose- "Because the electorate thinks he's an asshole."     

30,000 migrants rushed border in Del Rio — See just how few of them the Biden admin has removed

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

1) and you're dead wrong there. It's the primary reason he lost the election- that and fucking up covid. 

2) Horseshit. You obviously are oblivious to Cal's (and others) love affair with the Orange Messiah.  Trump is defended to the death here... As others have said, all one has to do is say "Trump" and it triggers you losers to no end. Um, because- guys like you like his political POV and totally overlook he's one royal slime bag.  

Well, my consensus is this is a fucking right wing echo chamber  in various degrees of losing touch with realty.   

President Biden issues new COVID policy to distract from multiple crises overseas and at home

39 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You really believe us (former) moderate Republicans are really digging the shit Marjorie "space lasers" Taylor Green, Lauren Bobblehead Boebert, and a few others are- would be considered anything remotely rational?  Right on Marge... Molon Labe- Moron Loco.  :D 

You should no longer be a former moderate Republican after witnessing the turmoil this country has undergone since the election of your hair sniffing rapist.  

Which brings to mind your absurd pre-election "reasoning"  for voting for Xiden. You had stated to the effect that it would be best to get rid of Trump, take a step backward,  then vote Republican again in 2024. You remember that?

Apparently you're gonna remain a flaming libtard, confirming once again that you are a liar.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, hoorta said:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Leftwing fiction and you know it.. He didn't fuck up COVID any more than the president of any other nation did. 

You should just be thankful  Xiden and the demonrats were not in charge...this group of scumbags in concert with the media accused Trump of being a racist for banning inbound flights from China.

So what about Biden? Please address the Afhganistan fuckup.

Not horseshit. Apparently you cant follow instructions. No Trump worship threads. And how sad it is that Cal is so in your head. Poor baby.

Put him on ignore. It may help alleviate some of that TDS.

Oh here we go again right out of the libtard/ Alinsky playbooks...accuse your opposition of what you are guilty of.

You've become a great student.

And btw, you alone cannot become a consensus. Get a dictionary.

• Thanks 1

I really don't understand the hate for Joe Biden when it becomes more clear every passing day that the Democratic presidential candidate could have been anyone or anything and still would have defeated 45 in a landslide. The country has had enough. And the real scary part is that the people that voted for him can't actually acknowledge that maybe they were wrong and that they fell for the con and so much that they have to still push the big election lie. 

With all the lying 45 does, one thing he said is truthful "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," 

4 hours ago, Neo said:

I really don't understand the hate for Joe Biden

you can't be serious

when it becomes more clear every passing day that the Democratic presidential candidate could have been anyone or anything and still would have defeated 45 in a landslide. The country has had enough.

actually and without any insult you are completely wrong and I think if you look at what you're saying you would have to admit I'm right. The pandemic was a fluke. Regardless of my theory about why it destroyed the economy as badly as it did (which is another argument for another day) that actually happened. To quote somebody I assume you have respect for Bill Clinton, it's the economy stupid. Without the economic problems brought on by the pandemic Trump with one and a landslide. Even if the election had followed the basic structure of every election in our lifetimes he would have one in a landslide.

And the real scary part is that the people that voted for him can't actually acknowledge that maybe they were wrong and that they fell for the con and so much that they have to still push the big election lie. 

that scares you? Really? You realize that Hillary Clinton was calling Trump an invalid president of through 2019 right? You realize that the entire phone a Russian collusion that was because of that right?

With all the lying 45 does, one thing he said is truthful "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Joe Biden Hillary Clinton Andrew Cuomo de Blasio Schumer; who cares none of them would have done anything differently. First and foremost they weren't constitutionally allowed to do anything except for Cuomo who was actually a governor. And you can see how he did. But you and you people hated Trump well before anything ever happened. And the guy you blindly support today is ushering thousands upon thousands of infected illegals into the American Heartland. Pat yourself on the back.

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Oh noes!! I hope no one is in jeopardy of losing property  🤣

Have another drink🙄

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Neo said:

I really don't understand the hate for Joe Biden when it becomes more clear every passing day that the Democratic presidential candidate could have been anyone or anything and still would have defeated 45 in a landslide. The country has had enough. And the real scary part is that the people that voted for him can't actually acknowledge that maybe they were wrong and that they fell for the con and so much that they have to still push the big election lie. 

Maybe the 7 children he murdered in a drone attack?

Maybe the 13 American military he caused to be killed in a botched retreat in Afghanistan?

Maybe all the restrictions he puts on American citizens but lets 100,000's of illegal covid infested migrants in with no vaccine or covid tests?

Maybe the 100's of lies Biden spews everyday?

Maybe because he blames everyone but himself for the bad decisions he makes?

Maybe his drug addicted son selling Joe's favors for cocaine and underage prostitutes?

Maybe selling his sons kindergarten paintings for of 100,000's of dollars to unknown buyers?

Maybe Biden getting away with rape of his aides?

To many more to list but you should get the idea by now!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

After all this time, I'm still waiting for the fake haters of Pres Trump to grow up and talk about what is going on now.

Naming one stupid joke that Pres Trump said, and the current "president" says REALLY stupid-ass stuff all the time?

and he isn't even joking.

Just a waste of space.