THE BROWNS BOARD

Arizona ninjas

Browns149

Even a Republican backed ninja group says Biden won

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/us/arizona-election-review-trump-biden.amp.html

Can we finally move on? 

15 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/us/arizona-election-review-trump-biden.amp.html

Can we finally move on? 

Funny I don’t recall you railing against the 4 year battle cry of Russian Collusion?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Can we finally move on? 

When you guys quit obsessing over people who are obsessing over it. Who cares?

WSS

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Cheetos Jesus is the biggest loser of a US presidential election in history. He doesn't just lose a state once, he loses it multiple times. Bahahahaha....

Arizona 'audit' finds Biden won (by more votes) and no evidence of fraud (azmirror.com)

He's so far in your head it's hysterical to read your comments of hate!😆

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

Can we finally move on? 

This guy (not fudging with paywall right now) ?

image.png.b483eba1264af7d2ff6e0e6e5843fa6d.png

image.png.5693bd27f8364a83d08d837e823b9b4e.png

He, and another, were talking about not trusting the Dominion machines, and that the County audit was bogus (which it was).

Guy's a RINO, and was obstructing getting things done - his departure is a win.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Funny I don’t recall you railing against the 4 year battle cry of Russian Collusion?

Didn’t care about that. I don’t care about this either.  It’s all political BS. You guys are the ones that are obsessed with this junk

I just think it’s funny to start a topic and have people lose there minds trying to debunk it or spin it in their favor

12 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

You can find the story on many other sites

I'll repeat this because you are often a reasonable guy. There's absolutely no reason that the response to every criticism of Joe Biden is that "well qanon says that the election was stolen!"

At least a 2019 Hillary claimed that Donald Trump was not a legitimate president.

And again "at this point , what difference does it make?"

WSS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

You guys are the ones that are obsessed with this junk

Go ahead and show me where I posted that Trump won the 2020 election….I’ll wait.

I just think it’s funny to start a topic and have people lose there minds trying to debunk it or spin it in their favor

I think it’s funny that the same people who carry Biden’s water were on the Russian Collusion bandwagon for 4 years.

• Upvote 1

Ah, so this is what you are talking about :

image.png.d25518d456ea3dee9faa3f9e60bd65a3.png

Let's take a look at this.

image.png.82735deae6f21494946df15f196a54bd.png

image.thumb.png.f66c7922326bb4c958cc0a56a1799495.png

image.thumb.png.0729afa5ebba36a8baba548703e94a94.png

Oh, here's a gem :

image.png.8b21c8b4c2f50f9892c059ff8bdcfb3c.png

If that's not fraud I don't know what is.

This was a leak of a Draft, and may not even be complete/accurate, but in it's current state easily shows fraud.

This is just one County, and there are more than enough votes to invalidate the Election. 

Official report comes out at 4 PM EST, let's see what the real numbers are.

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

Didn’t care about that. I don’t care about this either.  It’s all political BS. You guys are the ones that are obsessed with this junk

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Cheetos Jesus is the biggest loser of a US presidential election in history. He doesn't just lose a state once, he loses it multiple times. Bahahahaha....

Arizona 'audit' finds Biden won (by more votes) and no evidence of fraud (azmirror.com)

35 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I guess your lord and savior losing yet again has triggered many of you cult members. Fucking hilarious to watch. 

200.gif

Stop being ignorant, this isn't about Trump, this is about honest Elections - something we haven't had in decades.

This fraud effects Senate, House, and all the way down into local government seats (Mayor, Council, Judges, Board, etc.).

Nobody's going to pay much attention to even a Senate seat, the Presidential race is just the focal point to demonstrate how widespread the fraud is.

Every State has Election fraud.

The whole system is corrupt, this is a means to start fixing it.

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Stop being ignorant, this isn't about Trump, this is about honest Elections - something we haven't had in decades.

This fraud effects Senate, House, and all the way down into local government seats (Mayor, Council, Judges, Board, etc.).

Nobody's going to pay much attention to even a Senate seat, the Presidential race is just the focal point to demonstrate how widespread the fraud is.

Every State has Election fraud.

The whole system is corrupt, this is a means to start fixing it.

That you think the election wasn't honest is the joke. Multiple audits have shown that it was, but you still don't believe it. "The DERP state is fixing it!!" You just refuse to see your lord and savior for the piece of shit that he is. The most dislike POTUS in modern history, an asshole who's approval rantings never broke 50%. Lost the election. "suburban voters view him as a fucking asshole" and it is going to cause you to lose the election. (- Bill Barr)But you cult members can't believe it!!! "It's not possible, it had to be fixed!!!" 

Fuck your feelings, get over it. You lost. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

That you think the election wasn't honest is the joke. Multiple audits have shown that it was, but you still don't believe it. "The DERP state is fixing it!!" You just refuse to see your lord and savior for the piece of shit that he is. The most dislike POTUS in modern history, an asshole who's approval rantings never broke 50%. Lost the election. "suburban voters view him as a fucking asshole" and it is going to cause you to lose the election. (- Bill Barr)But you cult members can't believe it!!! "It's not possible, it had to be fixed!!!" 

Fuck your feelings, get over it. You lost. 

Fuck your feelings. You pussies whined for 4 years over Trumps election,  and not until Nov 6 did you get over it. 

You people are scum. There may have not been enough fraudulent votes to sway the election in Bidens favor, but the majority of voter fraud cases and voter interference that have been documented have come from you filthy demonrats.  The possibility of voter fraud is valid reason for not "getting over" Trumps loss. Unlike you crybabies having no valid reason. So now deal with it crybaby.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

how about us REAL AMERICANS CARE because we do NOT want it to ever happen again?

as compared to losers who want it to continue.

You only care because your guy lost to a moron. That’s  gotta sting