THE BROWNS BOARD

Now businesses have a right to refuse service?

Westside Steve

30 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Businesses can do what they see fit.

not really.

A little over the top with "screaming at employees and others doesn't make you a patriot" tho.

So if black people who have the lowest number of vaccinations don't have a vaccination card you can kick them out? What about Muslims I think they have something about vaccinations in there religious background? Probably other religions too? Let's just say I doubt that would fly.

Not sure how standing up for your rights, whatever you think they may be, has to do with patriotism. 

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So if black people who have the lowest number of vaccinations don't have a vaccination card you can kick them out? What about Muslims I think they have something about vaccinations in there religious background? Probably other religions too? Let's just say I doubt that would fly.

Taking into account the governments and others desperate push to stop the spread of this thing, I think it would fly. Easily. 

The owner isn't discriminating against a color or religion. Its a public safety issue. Where it wouldn't fly would be in court.

This isn't on the same level as a bakery owner refusing to bake a cake for a couple of homos.

When a national Health Emergency has been declared I think it’s appropriate to require what the Governmental Oversight suggests.

I’d say similar to declaring martial law and imposing a curfew.  I have zero issue with those violating that receiving a citation or when possible temporary incarceration.