THE BROWNS BOARD

Cold and flu season

Westside Steve

Steve you have the best immunization there is.  Real antibodies.

There can Never be herd immunity because of the ‘vaccine’

because it’s not an actual vaccine.

I wish we could see some transparency from the experts on folks who have recovered.  I do remember not to long ago they want our blood /plasma to help sick folks recover.  Hmmm.

I’m sure the board experts will chime in though.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Steve you have the best immunization there is.  Real antibodies.

There can Never be herd immunity because of the ‘vaccine’

because it’s not an actual vaccine.

I wish we could see some transparency from the experts on folks who have recovered.  I do remember not to long ago they want our blood /plasma to help sick folks recover.  Hmmm.

I’m sure the board experts will chime in though.

Not sure what that has to do with it Hammer but... anyway I have had covid and I have had the vaccination. Anecdotally one of my best friends and RN refuse to take the vaccination and was really sick from covid then got it again a few months later and was really sick. I figured just makes sense to take a relatively simple step to avoid getting really sick. That's all.

This time I had a bad cold and my bout with covid was only slightly worse. I think the odds are Slim that even if I did contract covid, which I did, that it would be a serious illness. But again anecdotally I do know a lot more people who have been hospitalized port covid then the flu. And I really hate doing something that Joe Biden wants me to do but it just makes sense to me.

WSS