THE BROWNS BOARD

Vidmar versus Milley

Westside Steve

Can't stand either one of them.  My last duty station before retiring was the Bureau of Naval Personnel, located in the Navy Annex right up the hill from the Pentagon.  I hated it.  So much political bullshit you wouldn't believe it.  All these senior officers like Milley will get high paying jobs as soon as they retire.  I would just about guarantee that Milley will get a gig at CNN.

• Thanks 1

vindman testified for the case of  (1st) impeachment  of Trump

he supposedly heard the "phone call" POTUS DJT had with Ukraine...

Im trying to understand this narcissist and his accussal to do in a fellow officer?

could he (vindman) be angry that the current clown show in DC will all but destroy his book sales?

comments by the peanut gallery  like Tex ( who pimped ALOT of elitist anti trumper books)  are welcome?

If there is a "power cartel" of unelected permanent bureaucrats who feel THEY alone run the country...it would explain a lot.An egotistical maniac like vindman - would happily be a witness for anything that cartel would want him to do.

Sure, it's silly, but then again.....

Milley may have made the mistake of being so egotistical a "cartel" thinks he can't be controlled. So, they use vindman to come out against him like they did to Pres Trump.

Anyways, when I was in the military, there were a few totally dangerously corrupt members I knew of. One was a lieutenant, another a master sergeant... but you can find those kind of people anywhere - churches, doctors, politics, businesses, etc etc.

I knew firsthand about the dangerous corruption of a msgt back at Keesler in Biloxi. He was harrassing troops he didn't like. It's a military story I rarely ever tell.

Like in communist china, russia- you play the game or, you are not successful. or, you might also end up in prison to be "reformed". or, you can be poisoned and die.....

Poisoning of Alexei Navalny - Wikipedia

Other prominent Russians including activists, journalists and former spies have suffered poisoning attacks in recent decades such as Alexander Litvinenko in 2006 and Sergei Skripal in 2018, both in the United Kingdom. In the former instance, the poison was administered by being placed in Litvinenko's tea.

Demented egos explain why aldrich ames gave away the names of double agents in Moscow, for example.

It explains why jonathan walker sold military tech secrets to the soviets.

and then there is robert hansen. The dirty traitor spy way high up in the FBI.

So how can you explain a milley? etc? It's tough to do. But they are out there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hanssen