THE BROWNS BOARD

"fresh not frozen"

FairHooker11

is what the obama administration required on the order of fetal organs /  “tissue procurement for humanized mice,”

https://www.lifenews.com/2021/09/14/new-records-show-obama-admin-purchased-aborted-babies-heads-for-515-each/  - JUDICIAL WATCH

naturally Texas"heartbeat law" under attack because .. you know, a fetal skull has more worth if its developed 6+ months.

disgusting 

God please forgive us

123img.jpg

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

just...God help us. There is NO low that the left won't go. Sick, twisted, satanic,... they are happy to have the power to be as evil as they feel 

yes - absolutely agree

this all came to light by what is to the public at large  almost ghost like existence - Judicial Watch.. 

conservatives like us and others here, know who they are - who Tom Fitton is and the work they did during obamas term

as well as the lie after lie during the attempts at Trumps removal.

the reason is obvious that organizations geared towards truthful reporting - and in this case court ordered document procurement

are usually blackballed and silenced.

I know the topic presented is kind of "in your face"

but I figure more eyes on this truth - the more people might wake up.

11 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

yes - absolutely agree

this all came to light by what is to the public at large  almost ghost like existence - Judicial Watch.. 

conservatives like us and others here, know who they are - who Tom Fitton is and the work they did during obamas term

as well as the lie after lie during the attempts at Trumps removal.

the reason is obvious that organizations geared towards truthful reporting - and in this case court ordered document procurement

are usually blackballed and silenced.

I know the topic presented is kind of "in your face"

but I figure more eyes on this truth - the more people might wake up.

I keep telling people but no one wants to Listen... Obama is carrying out his 3rd term through Biden.. He's running the whole show and no one wants to believe it...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nickers said:

I keep telling people but no one wants to Listen... Obama is carrying out his 3rd term through Biden.. He's running the whole show and no one wants to believe it...

I keep believing that it isn't just ObaMao. Like I mentioned before, there was  this TV series based on the movie "shooter".

Young veteran marine tries to find out the truth about the murder of his Father, a chief of police in a small town. He keeps being warned to not pursue it...and eventually finds out it was a power cartel in the highest levels of our government. You either join, or get ruined. Or, you get dead. They even pushed one of their judges to be on the supreme court.

One of the deep state group - he murdered his own son who was a nut who was a threat to their power. He murdered him with poison so he wouldn't get gunned down. The deaths kept adding up - the threats were constant.

The bureaucrats who were so powerful? unelected/appointed. Anyone who got in their way died.

It was a crazy series, but I keep looking at their power cartel group - known secretly as "Atlas"....

and I look at brennan, clapper, comey, mueller, his "pitbull" attorney, clintons, obaMao, biden, etc etc etc etc etc.

Look at how many people who crossed the Clintons - "just so happened to have just died" in various ways. It's a long list.

Anyways, sometimes I wonder. As much power as the unelected behind the scenes bigwigs in our gov have...is it any wonder that all the dems fall in line? that pelosi aoc, etc say the most stupid ass belligerent crap that no one believes?

Is it any reach to say a power cartel could control the msm?

Is it a reach to say that John Roberts would be terrified of being a total conservative on the Supreme Court?

It is a reach to say a power cartel could organize to take down an American President no matter how great he wa for America....

because he couldn't be controled by said power cartel?

Anyways, I liked the goofy series. But anymore, after all corrupt hell went after Pres Trump..... I wonder.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I keep believing that it isn't just ObaMao. Like I mentioned before, there was  this TV series based on the movie "shooter".

Young veteran marine tries to find out the truth about the murder of his Father, a chief of police in a small town. He keeps being warned to not pursue it...and eventually finds out it was a power cartel in the highest levels of our government. You either join, or get ruined. Or, you get dead. They even pushed one of their judges to be on the supreme court.

One of the deep state group - he murdered his own son who was a nut who was a threat to their power. He murdered him with poison so he wouldn't get gunned down. The deaths kept adding up - the threats were constant.

The bureaucrats who were so powerful? unelected/appointed. Anyone who got in their way died.

It was a crazy series, but I keep looking at their power cartel group - known secretly as "Atlas"....

and I look at brennan, clapper, comey, mueller, his "pitbull" attorney, clintons, obaMao, biden, etc etc etc etc etc.

Look at how many people who crossed the Clintons - "just so happened to have just died" in various ways. It's a long list.

Anyways, sometimes I wonder. As much power as the unelected behind the scenes bigwigs in our gov have...is it any wonder that all the dems fall in line? that pelosi aoc, etc say the most stupid ass belligerent crap that no one believes?

Is it any reach to say a power cartel could control the msm?

Is it a reach to say that John Roberts would be terrified of being a total conservative on the Supreme Court?

It is a reach to say a power cartel could organize to take down an American President no matter how great he wa for America....

because he couldn't be controled by said power cartel?

Anyways, I liked the goofy series. But anymore, after all corrupt hell went after Pres Trump..... I wonder.

Cal... At this point.. You and I both know anything is possible with this group... It's out of our hands either way...... Will make the best out of it either way...