THE BROWNS BOARD

How has your life improved since they removed the statues?

Vambo

41 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm still awaiting delivery of this so I can put it in my "outback" property behind my back fence. Honors my great, great uncle who served with Terry's Texas Rangers - wounded at Shiloh.🤠

image.png.fb8d5cc2ef1fca5d200b64a12085b8dd.png

You filthy stinking un American hypocritical racist piece of garbage. 😁😁😁

Time to get the crane and Wrecking Ball. I'm surprised it hasn't been defaced by graffiti from Biden voters and other criminals.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/08/15/texas-rangers-racist-violent-history/amp/

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You filthy stinking un American hypocritical racist piece of garbage. 😁😁😁

Time to get the crane and Wrecking Ball. I'm surprised it hasn't been defaced by graffiti from Biden voters and other criminals.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/08/15/texas-rangers-racist-violent-history/amp/

LOL!

Well I knew one retired Ranger (now deceased) who lived next door to me when I first moved back here. He was a real Ranger in terms of honesty and fairness. So they must have reformed since the ole Ranger days and become more what we expect of them now. My great, great grandfather was deputized by a Ranger Capt. back in the early 1840's to chase down a Comanche raiding party that had killed and burned out settlers and run off with captured women and children. They got turned back up in Kansas territory by federal troops since they had left the country of Texas into U.S. territory. Never did catch up to the Comanches.

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL!

Well I knew one retired Ranger (now deceased) who lived next door to me when I first moved back here. He was a real Ranger in terms of honesty and fairness. So they must have reformed since the ole Ranger days and become more what we expect of them now. My great, great grandfather was deputized by a Ranger Capt. back in the early 1840's to chase down a Comanche raiding party that had killed and burned out settlers and run off with captured women and children. They got turned back up in Kansas territory by federal troops since they had left the country of Texas into U.S. territory. Never did catch up to the Comanches.

How dare you. Comanches had dark skin there for they are exempt from criticism. Plus don't we have to kiss the ass of all Native Americans?

Of course I'm just f****** with you but you understand.

WSS

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL!

So you approve of the murder Native Americans as well as babies!

58 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

How dare you. Comanches had dark skin there for they are exempt from criticism. Plus don't we have to kiss the ass of all Native Americans?

Of course I'm just f****** with you but you understand.

WSS

But wait I can say that stuff. I'm 5th gen Cherokee (4 greats out grandparents were both full blooded). Go Indians (except when you play the Astros).🤗

Now let me catch that damn headdress material. I think they are off the endangered list now. Whoop!! 🤣

320px-About_to_Launch_%2826075320352%29.jpg

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But wait I can say that stuff. I'm 5th gen Cherokee (4 greats out grandparents were both full blooded). Go Indians (except when you play the Astros).🤗

Now let me catch that damn headdress material. I think they are off the endangered list now. Whoop!! 🤣

Sure tex I get the joke but hey just because somebody has two or three drops of some other cultures blood doesn't mean they can make the world dance to their tune. And keep in mind that you use of the word Indians describing our baseball team is offensive. I'm sure you're ashamed.

😁😁😁

WSS

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Funny how all you rednecks claim to be "Cherokee".. Stop!... That act is old and tired!

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Since I’m 50% Native American, I demand my reparations.

I can be flexible on my demands, all 3 naked blond nymphomaniacs don’t have to be supermodels…but a pulse is required! 😁

I'm Italian descent.. I want reparations for the way my family was treated when they came here and suffered racial injustice..

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sure you are Pocahontas.

Maybe you can ask another liar for hers. She has no use for them.

af5cce5bcd22041b69fa540e2c2644d2.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Funny how all you rednecks claim to be "Cherokee".. Stop!... That act is old and tired!

Would you like their names? I'm really not making that part up. But as WSS said there is very little bloodline left from that many gens back. Too diluted since that time and I'm fairly sure they were the only ones in it.

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Since I’m 50% Native American, I demand my reparations.

I can be flexible on my demands, all 3 naked blond nymphomaniacs don’t have to be supermodels…but a pulse is required! 😁

You won't have a pulse after that encounter.👻

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You better find out how much Cherokee blood you have because it's against Federal law to possess any parts of a bald eagle if you're a non-Native American

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Would you like their names? I'm really not making that part up. But as WSS said there is very little bloodline left from that many gens back. Too diluted since that time and I'm fairly sure they were the only ones in it.

You won't have a pulse after that encounter.👻

Them damn Cherokee must have raped a lot of white women.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bigbambo said:

You better find out how much Cherokee blood you have because it's against Federal law to possess any parts of a bald eagle if you're a non-Native American

Wonder when they'll take eagles off the endangered list? We have at least four living here in Dayton. FWIW, they're not endangered in Alaska. Out hiking up there- there were plenty of those feathers on the ground. I was shocked that you could be fined up to $250,000 for having one. 

image.jpeg.cc3c71a289f2dcea62db4688c1f345a0.jpeg

As an aside -those birds had better learn to look where they're flying. More than one has been killed flying right into a wind turbine. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Wonder when they'll take eagles off the endangered list? We have at least four living here in Dayton. FWIW, they're not endangered in Alaska. Out hiking up there- there were plenty of those feathers on the ground. I was shocked that you could be fined up to $250,000 for having one. 

image.jpeg.cc3c71a289f2dcea62db4688c1f345a0.jpeg

As an aside -those birds had better learn to look where they're flying. More than one has been killed flying right into a wind turbine. 

Seems a little steep for owning one if they aren't endangered. I'd be okay with fining someone for shooting one just because they are assholes for doing so.

WSS

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Seems a little steep for owning one if they aren't endangered. I'd be okay with fining someone for shooting one just because they are assholes for doing so.

WSS

This is one Federal Law that's sort of stupid as long as you're not harming the birds- shed feathers shouldn't count...  More trivia... One of our eaglets croaked when it flew into a power line.. Eagles only look down when they're flying.  And the term "eagle eyes" is correct. I have no idea how they measured it- but eagles have 5\200 vision. They can see 200 feet away what we see at five. 

"Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam"...  As long as they're not on my farm tearing up my wheat field.   :D 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And American Indians shouldn't get a pass.

WSS

I sort of wonder where all those feathers came from?   But tradition, ya know... :)  FWIW I do contribute to a couple Indian Schools.  There's one in New Mexico where families in the outback have no running water, and rely on the Mission truck to to supply them.      

Native American Pow Wow returns to Hart Park

I went to an auction of a well known Indian artifacts collector/sketchy dealer in around 1998.  The auctioneer came out of the house with a leather jacket with a map of Little Big Horn painted on the back.  It also had hawk feathers bunch at the shoulder and was to have belonged to a well known Indian named Rain-in-the-Face.  They started the bid and it quickly went above 5 grand when a worker grabbed the auctioneer and began whispering.  The auctioneer then stated it was against Federal law to sell, own or possess these feathers.

About an hour later the jacket reappeared without the feathers and sold for around $15 0r $16 grand.  I recently heard that it has changed hands a couple of times with the last sale price of $350,000.00......................I bought a cabin that had about 6 large boxes of Indian bones in them.................they told me to set them in the big house and a proper burial would happen at a later date.........sure it did..... 

1 hour ago, bigbambo said:

I went to an auction of a well known Indian artifacts collector/sketchy dealer in around 1998.  The auctioneer came out of the house with a leather jacket with a map of Little Big Horn painted on the back.  It also had hawk feathers bunch at the shoulder and was to have belonged to a well known Indian named Rain-in-the-Face.  They started the bid and it quickly went above 5 grand when a worker grabbed the auctioneer and began whispering.  The auctioneer then stated it was against Federal law to sell, own or possess these feathers.

About an hour later the jacket reappeared without the feathers and sold for around $15 0r $16 grand.  I recently heard that it has changed hands a couple of times with the last sale price of $350,000.00......................I bought a cabin that had about 6 large boxes of Indian bones in them.................they told me to set them in the big house and a proper burial would happen at a later date.........sure it did..... 

Who the fuck are you?