THE BROWNS BOARD

Completely true ( environment if anybody cares)

Westside Steve

Nothing in regard to the content here, but pausing every 4 seconds to hear the live audience laugh is the most annoying thing ever. 

As for the topic, I'd need to look into it and hear from someone other than an entertainer. Maybe it is legitimate, idk. Complaints about politicians seem right. Lobbyist, kickbacks, etc. are legitimate bitches. But let's not have some basic concern for the environment in that grouping. 

More importantly we should be putting more efforts towards addressing climate change, not just all of our efforts to the consequences of climate change. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Nothing in regard to the content here, but pausing every 4 seconds to hear the live audience laugh is the most annoying thing ever. 

As for the topic, I'd need to look into it and hear from someone other than an entertainer. Maybe it is legitimate, idk. Complaints about politicians seem right. Lobbyist, kickbacks, etc. are legitimate bitches. But let's not have some basic concern for the environment in that grouping. 

More importantly we should be putting more efforts towards addressing climate change, not just all of our efforts to the consequences of climate change. 

you're a birdbrain

Let’s see, the only major River in the west is the Colorado.

People living in Nevada, Arizona, So. California want natural grass, water fountains, swimming pools, and water parks while living in a fucking desert.

What could possibly go wrong?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Why am I not surprised woodpecker goes to his go to usual vague and non-responsive solution for everything? More taxes. And studies! Joe signed the Paris Accord. They'll be up to their ass in H2O out west before you know it.

Here's a question that nobody can really answer but let's say we put the Woodpecker on it. You can do whatever you want today and everybody will obey.  Everybody. How long will it take to bring things back to normal in California, or as normal as they ever were?

3 2 1 ...

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Why am I not surprised woodpecker goes to his go to usual vague and non-responsive solution for everything? More taxes. And studies! Joe signed the Paris Accord. They'll be up to their ass in H2O out west before you know it.

Here's a question that nobody can really answer but let's say we put the Woodpecker on it. You can do whatever you want today and everybody will obey.  Everybody. How long will it take to bring things back to normal in California, or as normal as they ever were?

3 2 1 ...

WSS

I honestly have no idea what you're going on about...

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Fuck the West.  They want to suck up the great lakes.  Kiss my ass.

Agree. Why this isn't an issue that politicians campaign on is beyond me. You'd get bipartisan support for booting out the fuckers like Nestle who pay next to nothing to bottle Great Lakes water and ship it all over the world.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I honestly have no idea what you're going on about...

No Doubt.

Just that is simple video about bickering assholes on both sides of the political fence refusing to get together to work on a problem because of politics graft bloated budgets etc etc etc you start having on about one of your pet liberal crusades.  So I gave you an opportunity to lay out your program but apparently the question was over your head.

Hey at least you grudgingly admit that graft is bad.

WSS

[Edit]

And we're talking about some sort helpful project that might be accomplished within a year or so not some pie-in-the-sky tax program it will take decades or centuries at the very least.

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Yep - I was going to post that. Years ago, I went out towards Brecksville somewhere, and found a place advertised as the best maple syrup. The guy was a science teacher, loved maple syrup - they used to make it back on the old family farm. He actually bought one of those small desalination units to expedite the processing of the maple syrup. Pretty smart idea. I don't know how it worked, though.

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Cruise ships do the same thing.I find it hard to believe no one on the left coast can figure it out