THE BROWNS BOARD

Pissaki accidently confirms biden lieda about military commander's advice

calfoxwc

https://republicandaily.net/2021/08/jen-psaki-accidentally-confirms-biden-lied-about-military-commanders-advice-he-leave-2500-troops-in-afghanistan/

Jen Psaki Accidentally Confirms Biden Lied About Military Commanders’ Advice He Leave 2,500 Troops in Afghanistan

https://republicandaily.net/2021/08/reports-of-americans-allies-still-trapped-some-say-denied-entry-to-kabul-airport-by-us/

This is what American citizens in #Kabul #Afghanistan are dealing with at #KabulAiport — Taliban not letting them through despite docs, gunfire in the background. The kids crying is heartbreaking. Volunteers are busting their asses to save these peoples' lives. pic.twitter.com/Ykd6tjoeV7

— Matthew Best (@MrMatthewBest) August 29, 2021

There was also an American family in contact with Rep. Andy Kim (D-NJ) who said they had tried multiple times to get into the airport but had been unable to get in. Kim said he asked the State Department for whatever emergency number they had for this situation to help people trying to get in. They told him there was no such number.

I asked directly for a phone number American citizens can call if in an emergency like this family stuck at the gate. If I could get a number I planned to excuse myself from the meeting and immediately send it to the family at the gate. I was told no such number exists.5/13

— Andy Kim (@AndyKimNJ) August 28, 2021