THE BROWNS BOARD

Where to Watch - KC Game

Ibleedbrown

I think someone else usually posts these so sorry if l’m stealing your thunder. Think of it as borrowing thunder. Yeah. Borrowing.

Looks like most of us will be able to watch the game in the comfort of whatever the hell is most comfortable to watch the game. Except you people in Florida, New England, and parts of Georgia. At least you have access to better seafood. 

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=1

FD2DA77B-6DC9-44D3-B0DF-CF8E30E448C8.jpeg

7 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I think someone else usually posts these so sorry if l’m stealing your thunder. Think of it as borrowing thunder. 

Haha. Actually someone before me used to do it. So I did the stealing at some point.

The 506SPORTS.COM site is quite helpful to me in southern West Virginia as we don't get to see the Browns as often as I would like.

10 hours ago, dusty said:

Haha. Actually someone before me used to do it. So I did the stealing at some point.

The 506SPORTS.COM site is quite helpful to me in southern West Virginia as we don't get to see the Browns as often as I would like.

Right on. I’m out of market in the Cincy area so in a similar boat except with the “Bengals factor” in the mix. It seems as the team improves the likelihood of watching their games here improves too. It’s great.

5 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Right on. I’m out of market in the Cincy area so in a similar boat except with the “Bengals factor” in the mix. It seems as the team improves the likelihood of watching their games here improves too. It’s great.

I'm right up the road from you in Dayton, which the  NFL considers part of the Bengals market. The good news based on a little research I did, there's only two games this year where the Bungles will preempt.  

Beside the Chiefs- Baltimore (SNF), Steelers (MNF), and Packers (Christmas Day) are all national games. :)

• Thanks 1

Looks like I will get the game at home, but the map makes me a tad bit nervous.  I live in Chattanooga, Tn., which is pretty much at the point where Tn,  Ala., and Ga meet, so I should be good, but I have been screwed by the map before.  I'll be sure to scroll the guide ahead on the TV to see what game is listed there.  I won't be 100% comfortable until I see the game on the screen.

I can be at a sports bar in about 15 minutes, so at worst I miss the 1st qtr.

5 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

Looks like I will get the game at home, but the map makes me a tad bit nervous.  I live in Chattanooga, Tn., which is pretty much at the point where Tn,  Ala., and Ga meet, so I should be good, but I have been screwed by the map before.  I'll be sure to scroll the guide ahead on the TV to see what game is listed there.  I won't be 100% comfortable until I see the game on the screen.

I can be at a sports bar in about 15 minutes, so at worst I miss the 1st qtr.

Maybe a closer look below  ↓↓↓   but your TV outlets should have the weekend games that they are carrying.

Screenshot_2021-09-11_065301.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Maybe a closer look below  ↓↓↓   but your TV outlets should have the weekend games that they are carrying.

Screenshot_2021-09-11_065301.jpg

Thanks for the zoom.  I already did that.  Like I said, I should be good.  Chattanooga is on the Ga. line and about 20 miles east of the Ala state line.  The TV lists the Browns game, but as I said, until I see it on the screen, I'll be ready to roll out the door.  For me, the season starts next week when I start using my season tickets.  I'll be road tripping the next 2 weekends.

5 hours ago, ballpeen said:

Thanks for the zoom.  I already did that.  Like I said, I should be good.  Chattanooga is on the Ga. line and about 20 miles east of the Ala state line.  The TV lists the Browns game, but as I said, until I see it on the screen, I'll be ready to roll out the door.  For me, the season starts next week when I start using my season tickets.  I'll be road tripping the next 2 weekends.

I'll be close to you, heading down to Lake Guntersville state park in early October. 

Hopefully the Browns- Chargers game will be on the local network. Kind of doubt it lol.

Some new rules, and new emphasis on offensive holding calls.

Interesting. but not good if you are a cb and taking on a powerful rb, I think.