THE BROWNS BOARD

Florida diner that told Biden supporters to eat elsewhere becomes so popular it runs out of food

Vambo

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No, they are just being assholes. Just like the assholes who harass Trump people when they come in to eat. Only difference is they share my low opinion of the Biden Administration.

WSS

no, noi the same thing at all. The harassers were liberal activist hacks.

The restaurant policy is not harassers. The harassers did NOT own the restaurant.

Customers can still go in and not be harassed - how does anyone know?

10 hours ago, Axe said:

No...Unlike you, they are actual business owners willing to take a chance to make a stand.

They aren't wishy washy.

Actually I have a lot of friends Associates colleagues Etc with some stupid f****** political ideas. I just personally think that assholish behavior for profit isn't a good look for conservatives/Real Americans. It is, however, modus operandi for Democrats. Do a search for the Red Hen Restaurant and remember what a bunch of dick heads they are.

WSS

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually I have a lot of friends Associates colleagues Etc with some stupid f****** political ideas. I just personally think that assholish behavior for profit isn't a good look for conservatives/Real Americans. It is, however, modus operandi for Democrats. Do a search for the Red Hen Restaurant and remember what a bunch of dick heads they are.

WSS

Assholish or not can you be so certain his main objective was making a profit?  I looked at as just another passionate business owner frustrated/pissed off over his beloved country's state of affairs taking advantage of business ownership to express his sentiments...just as famous actors and musicians are able to do because they have the advantage of being in the public eye. The best the rest of can do is put a "Biden Sucks" bumper sticker on our cars.

Wanna talk about assholish..recall that music store owner:

Businesses refusing to sell to Trump supporters may want to think twice | Gene Marks | The Guardian

• Upvote 2

Just now, Gorka said:

Assholish or not can you be so certain his main objective was making a profit? 

I'm not certain of anything. Could be just a coincidence. 😉

I looked at as just another passionate business owner frustrated/pissed off over his beloved country's state of affairs taking advantage of business ownership to express his sentiments...just as famous actors and musicians  

and if they refuse to play at Trump's White House or let their stupid ass sports teams to stay in Trump Tower than they are assholes too 

are able to do because they have the advantage of being in the public eye. The best the rest of can do is put a "Biden Sucks" bumper sticker on our cars.

Wanna talk about assholish..recall that music store owner:

Businesses refusing to sell to Trump supporters may want to think twice | Gene Marks | The Guardian

No Doubt. I just personally don't choose to behave like they do. That's all.

WSS

The local Mexican restaurant here had to close for a day because they ran out of cheese. 

Must have been Biden’s fault. Or maybe Trump. or Bush or Obama or Clinton