THE BROWNS BOARD

BDS

Save America President Donald J. Trump

Friend,

The time has come.

For too long, the Fake News media and liberal Big Tech companies have SILENCED me and other conservative Americans with no repercussions. 

They have done whatever they want to WHOEVER they want, and it’s time we fight back.

I’m putting together an elite group of supporters who will be known as the 
Trump Free Speech Defenders, and I’m counting on YOU to be the very FIRST Patriot to join.

When the radical media and coastal liberals come after OUR First Amendment rights, I’ll turn to YOU to step up to the front lines and FIGHT BACK.

Your President AND your Country need you now more than ever, Friend. I know you won’t let us down.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to become a Trump Free Speech Defender and FIGHT BACK. >>

SUPPORTER: DieHardBrownsFan@gmail.com
MEMBERSHIP STATUS: 
PENDING
DEADLINE: IMMEDIATELY

This is our moment, Friend. This is your chance to go down as one of the Patriots who STOPPED the Left from SILENCING conservative American Patriots.

I’m looking over the 
Trump Free Speech Defenders roster soon - will I see your name on it?

Contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to get your name on the Trump Free Speech Defenders roster.

Thank you,

President Donald J. Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

Uh huh...  Obviously- I let Steve control the narrative. We have our differences. I don't go for personal and PROFANE attacks which is what got Gorka a time out- I may be following Dementia Joe down the road- but  IIRC that's the only time I've ever pulled rank.  

Apparently  you guys love some OANN, Newsmax, Red State, and a few bloggers posting unverifiable right wing bullshit....  It's all that's allowed here without getting personally attacked. I could go far, far beyond what the recovered? crack addict is preaching about election fraud (totally discredited BTW) but I'm not wasting my time posting when a few  delusionals around here still believe it. No amount of evidence to the contrary is going to change their minds- and if disproven- they'll create a nice new conspiracy.  :(    

However- I no longer have the time or inclination to match Vam-bot the Spam-bot with an equal and opposing barrage of stuff from the left side of the fence. 

And finally- if you want to engage in apologetics that BDS is somehow justified- let me remind you- if you guys would pull your heads out of the rabbit hole- 45 bashing is more than equally justified, and every bit as verifiable.  TDS (Trump Deification Syndrome)  is SOP around here. You may find it hard to believe- there's a few million folks out there who want the Orange Messiah tossed in Jail- immediately. January 6th is just for starters.  

Trump's golden statue compared to Golden Calf in online derision - The  Jerusalem Post

http://thebrownsboard.com/search/?&q=POS&author=hoorta&search_and_or=or

Just for the heck of it I remember the occasion and Gorka called you a POS. So I looked this up. There's a link.

But just because you don't agree with their politics red-state, Newsmax Etc are not illegitimate news sources. Neither is MSNBC even though I don't like them. But others here use Twitter as a source. Right?

And yes there is more Biden bashing here because the members of this board are probably 7 to 1 conservative. ( ironically huge amount of my Facebook contacts are musicians and a lot of them are left wing. Doesn't mean they aren't my friends just means I don't converse with them very much in public. But conversing about politics is exactly what this board is for) That just makes sense. You will find more discussion of Baker Mayfield on the Browns board then you will Ben Roethlisberger.

And just for the sake of conversation I note that you have again failed to defend any of President Biden's policies and explain why they are the best way to proceed for the United States.

Unfortunately actual discussions don't draw that much attention oh, from either side. I would guess that nine out of 10 posts are meant solely to piss off the other side of the aisle. And because of the 7 to 1 ratio... Well you get it.

Thanks.

WSS

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

Uh huh...  Obviously- I let Steve control the narrative. We have our differences. I don't go for personal and PROFANE attacks which is what got Gorka a time out- I may be following Dementia Joe down the road- but  IIRC that's the only time I've ever pulled rank.  

Apparently  you guys love some OANN, Newsmax, Red State, and a few bloggers posting unverifiable right wing bullshit....  It's all that's allowed here without getting personally attacked. I could go far, far beyond what the recovered? crack addict is preaching about election fraud (totally discredited BTW) but I'm not wasting my time posting when a few  delusionals around here still believe it. No amount of evidence to the contrary is going to change their minds- and if disproven- they'll create a nice new conspiracy.  :(    

However- I no longer have the time or inclination to match Vam-bot the Spam-bot with an equal and opposing barrage of stuff from the left side of the fence. 

And finally- if you want to engage in apologetics that BDS is somehow justified- let me remind you- if you guys would pull your heads out of the rabbit hole- 45 bashing is more than equally justified, and every bit as verifiable.  TDS (Trump Deification Syndrome)  is SOP around here. You may find it hard to believe- there's a few million folks out there who want the Orange Messiah tossed in Jail- immediately. January 6th is just for starters.  

👌

• Thanks 2

Just like the Josh Rosen thing - Hoorta demands not to be disagreed with.

he breaks his own "rules" that have little to do with the Brownsboard rules.

That isn't moderation, it's abomination.

We had a legendary outstanding adventure in N. Colorado and Custer State Park, etc.

• Upvote 2