THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden's Body bags!

Vambo

What a complete and udder shit show. The way in which this has been handled amounts to an immediate call for an investigation as to the whether or not Biden is mentally competent to serve as Commander and Chief. There should not be one single fucking American who can defend the actions of the current administration regarding the withdraw.... not one. 

Yeah, it's definitely amongst the worst moves in history. Something definitely awry with our intelligence (CIA) there.

Despite that, isn't everybody tired of former presidents chiming in on "I wouldn't have done it that way?" 

Our attempts at teaching democracy & diplomacy to these extremist-type nations/governments has rarely or never worked. Donald is old enough to know this. He recognized it, tried to "make a deal" on Afghanistan. 

Both parties effed this up imho. 

Cue up the great song "War Pigs" and give it a listen. What was true during the Vietnam Era is still true today. 

• Upvote 1

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/International/wireStory/urgency-airlift-kabul-blasts-kill-100-79675065

I guess it's natural to try and offload the blame to someone else. And yes this same result could have happened under a trump Administration. But it didn't. I don't know if Trump would have heeded the military or not. What we do know is that the Biden team team was selected more because they are woke than competent. Not only just military but across the board.

WSS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m confused, do we let them in or not?  If yes, perfect open the border up and send them in.  If no, so do you want them in overcrowded holding facilities again? Or kept outside the border?  I understand that you want to bash Biden but again offer the alternatives.

Biden’s lack of a cohesive strategy and failure to convey the reality pre-removal is a clear failure of the Administration.  With that being said I’m still glad we are leaving.  As I didn’t agree with Trump negotiating a deal with the Taliban, I agreed that it is time to go.  I feel badly for those left in Afghanistan that will inevitably suffer from whomever seizes power.

• Thanks 1