THE BROWNS BOARD

One of Our Greatest Minds

MLD Woody

I've decided to turn you all in to Homeland Security and split the reward money with whomever volunteers for that. LOL! 🤑

https://patriotalerts.com/2021/08/dhs-issues-terror-alert-for-americans-who-question-2020-election-resist-covid-measures-celebrate-religious-holidays/

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I've decided to turn you all in to Homeland Security and split the reward money with whomever volunteers for that. LOL! 🤑

https://patriotalerts.com/2021/08/dhs-issues-terror-alert-for-americans-who-question-2020-election-resist-covid-measures-celebrate-religious-holidays/

Animated gif about gif in Funny! Humor! by ۞}ⓡⓐⓝⓓⓞⓜ{۞

• Haha 1

So, seriously, I just listened to this thing and paid a little more attention than first glance. Exactly what did anyone find so outrageous about what she said?

I'm guessing the Woodpecker just saw Marjorie Taylor Greene and decided to post something without really knowing what it was.

WSS

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Amazing.

What district does she represent again ?  I'll have to visit there someday.     :lol:

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

She's not wrong though. I was in the ICU for five days less than a month ago. No covid. Floor was full. I had to get moved out on a Friday night because they kept calling trauma teams to the emergency room. Presumably Trauma inflicted by covid if you're a democrat and not Akron recklessly driving drunk and shooting each other up. 

• Upvote 2