THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump barred from Twitter, but Taliban spokesman tweets away

Vambo

Trump, for his part, issued a statement on Sunday calling for Biden to "resign in disgrace."

"It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy," the former president wrote in a statement.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Trump, for his part, issued a statement on Sunday calling for Biden to "resign in disgrace."

"It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy," the former president wrote in a statement.

But his resignation would do nothing; all those things are above his and Harris' pay grade. (and more importantly above their ability to comprehend)

WSS

The current situation is just the beginning of the severe damage that is coming our way.

Dangerous, far more serious trouble is here. The happy "look at me I'm so cool for hating" people will

hopefully realize that social media "coolness" to hate and vote against Pres Trump and America First has

put America on a collision course with bad history around the world.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Trump campaigned on pulling out if Afghanistan immediately.

Seems like Biden fucked up the withdrawal, but I'm wondering if this has always been a lose/lose 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Trump campaigned on pulling out if Afghanistan immediately.

Seems like Biden fucked up the withdrawal, but I'm wondering if this has always been a lose/lose 

Doesn't matter what Trump didn't do...

liar. did not say immediately, and there were conditions. They TOLD the taliban that moving in would not be accepted.

and would have nailed the taliban with strikes.

Biden stopped all maintenance personnel from being in Afghanistan.

too many jets/helis couldn't fly.

it is ALL BIDEN. They know he's a coward, a corrupt sob.