THE BROWNS BOARD

Afghan president flees country as Taliban storms Kabul, US embassy rushes to evacuate

Vambo

I'm no fan of Biden's handing of this unmitigated disaster, but to pretend that many of you on here who are criticizing Biden now weren't wholeheartedly supporting the US withdrawal from Afghanistan when Trump suggested it and was actively pursuing it is a tad hypocritical.

4 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'm no fan of Biden's handing of this unmitigated disaster, but to pretend that many of you on here who are criticizing Biden now weren't wholeheartedly supporting the US withdrawal from Afghanistan when Trump suggested it and was actively pursuing it is a tad hypocritical.

555.jpg.74262aeb95408fee9741a8d822beef0c.jpg

50 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

odd, there isn't one. I supported them gradually leaving as long as the Afghan gov was safe. The problem is, Hoorta, Tex and woodpecker voted for a hellish disaster to be president. He advertised a definite quick date. They will capture so many Americans working over there, will torture and kill so many Afghans who worked with the Americans and allies.

It was an asswhole move - purely leftwing political. An open door to war crimes. About a thousand contractors were working over there.

Shades of benghazi. Biden did NOT listen to the military brass - he listened to Hoorta, Tex, and woodpecker's pelosi, aoc, etc.

All hell is breaking loose.

• Upvote 1

I'm not laying the Afghanistan disaster solely at Trump's or Biden's feet; this is the culmination of multiple failures from every presidential administration since Clinton, but I'm also not going to put it all on Biden while ignoring missteps from previous Presidents, including Trump.

Afghanistan is Vietnam 2 - Electric Boogaloo. We threw trillions of dollars and thousands of American troops lives in the toilet for nothing.

5 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'm not laying the Afghanistan disaster solely at Trump's or Biden's feet; this is the culmination of multiple failures from every presidential administration since Clinton, but I'm also not going to put it all on Biden while ignoring missteps from previous Presidents, including Trump.

Afghanistan is Vietnam 2 - Electric Boogaloo. We threw trillions of dollars and thousands of American troops lives in the toilet for nothing.

Wrong. Staying in Afghanistan was keeping the world safe from fake religious idolatry. It isn't Islam - it's medieval unlimited power that the taliban lives for. It's like the hidden remnants of isil joined with the taliban.

Do you see this happening in Iraq? NO.

Of course it is BIDEN who has collapsed Afghanistan. HE telegraphed a definite date. Hell, how profoundly STUPID a decision is that?

BIDEN did NOT LISTEN TO THE MILITARY EXPERTS> That is a crime.

Do you think Israel let the enemy know the exact time and date they were going to go in and rescue their citizens from terrorists?

Biden would have.

It's all on biden - he has always been wrong about dealing with the world, especially military matters.

Did everybody know that biden was AGAINST TAKING OUT bin laden????

Please stop the "no, it's everybody else's fault" crap.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Personally, I don't attack Biden for anything that I wouldn't have attacked someone else for. As far as Afghanistan I've been on the same page ever since George W Bush was president.

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said: