THE BROWNS BOARD

GOOD LUCK, AMERICA! Biden leaves White House for vacation as country faces slew of growing crises

Vambo

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

biden has ALWAYS been WRONG on foreign policy issues.

Every voter who voted against Pres Trump did this to America.

and all of the rest of us.

I thought you Trumpistas were gung ho on Trump bringing the troops home after an endless war. Now it's Biden's fault the Taliban are overrunning Afghanistan. Suck an egg.  

PS Cancun Ted Cruz thought Mexico looked really good with most of Texas in a deep freeze earlier this year. 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

I thought you Trumpistas were gung ho on Trump bringing the troops home after an endless war. Now it's Biden's fault the Taliban are overrunning Afghanistan. Suck an egg.  

PS Cancun Ted Cruz thought Mexico looked really good with most of Texas in a deep freeze earlier this year. 

We should have kept some troops there.  That's not only my opinion, but military experts all over.  The Afghan Government is weak and corrupt, as is the majority of their military.  And not because we are going to turn them into a western style democracy.  Having bases there was a strategic victory for us.  Close to Iran, China and Russia which we now will lose.

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We should have kept some troops there.  That's not only my opinion, but military experts all over.  The Afghan Government is weak and corrupt, as is the majority of their military.  And not because we are going to turn them into a western style democracy.  Having bases there was a strategic victory for us.  Close to Iran, China and Russia which we now will lose.

You're at least being realistic.  I agree we should have kept a military presence in Afghanistan. What's happening there now was totally predictable the minute we announce we were pulling out. A country run by the Taliban and a security threat to the United States.  Reason with these terrorists as the State Department would have you believe? Chances are slim and none, and Slim just left town.  

biden opened the door by declaring a date for totally leaving.

he is an ignorant ass.

There is a right way to draw down, and you don't do it by giving a freaking iron clad date for

being gone.

biden didn't listen to the military experts. He's mentally warped - he doesn't even listen to himself, or he would never have run for president.

the left does everything for self-interest reasons. They never solve problems, they create them.

More and more blood and despair is on the hands of every single voter who voted against Pres Trump and America.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

You're at least being realistic.  I agree we should have kept a military presence in Afghanistan. What's happening there now was totally predictable the minute we announce we were pulling out. A country run by the Taliban and a security threat to the United States.  Reason with these terrorists as the State Department would have you believe? Chances are slim and none, and Slim just left town.  

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

UN Chief says Afghanistan 'spinning out of control' as Taliban advances