THE BROWNS BOARD

CNN has another Cuomo problem as female viewers turn off ‘Cuomo Prime Time’ in droves

Vambo

11 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Not following along huh?  I said elsewhere- glad Mario deservedly took a hike, and MHO is Chris Cuomo should probably be fired...  Hasn't been on air recently either with Cooper, Smerconish, and others filling in. FWIW, I wasn't going to waste time watching the filler they used with Dana Bash interviewing AOC.  :D  Apparently you haven't figured out yet just because I think Bone Spurs belongs in jail doesn't mean I suck up to and agree with everything the extreme Democratic left is pushing.  (In fact, usually- I don't.) 

"CNN’s Cuomo has since been away from the network on what has been called a long-planned vacation. As a result, he wasn’t around when his big brother announced this week that he would resign amid the sexual harassment allegations that he continues to deny. The CNN host has been slammed by people from all sides of the media industry over his role for what has been widely labeled a significant breach of journalism ethics." Tell me something I didn't know & agree with. 

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Not following along huh?  I said elsewhere- glad Mario deservedly took a hike, and MHO is Chris Cuomo should probably be fired...  Hasn't been on air recently either with Cooper, Smerconish, and others filling in. FWIW, I wasn't going to waste time watching the filler they used with Dana Bash interviewing AOC.  :D  Apparently you haven't figured out yet just because I think Bone Spurs belongs in jail doesn't mean I suck up to and agree with everything the extreme Democratic left is pushing.  (In fact, usually- I don't.) 

"CNN’s Cuomo has since been away from the network on what has been called a long-planned vacation. As a result, he wasn’t around when his big brother announced this week that he would resign amid the sexual harassment allegations that he continues to deny. The CNN host has been slammed by people from all sides of the media industry over his role for what has been widely labeled a significant breach of journalism ethics." Tell me something I didn't know & agree with. 

WTF are you babbling about this post wasn't directed at you but you still try to bring our greatest President Trump into it seek help soon drinking and posting is not good...and if you're not drunk you have more issues than we imagined!

6 hours ago, Vambo said:

WTF are you babbling about this post wasn't directed at you but you still try to bring our greatest President Trump into it seek help soon drinking and posting is not good...and if you're not drunk you have more issues than we imagined!

And you have incurable BDS...  

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Conservatives didn't give Cuomo an Emmy.

😉

WSS

Had no idea he won an Emmy.  Sure- he's abrasive and opiniated... But to be ahem- fair and balanced- if Chris gets the boot- the FOX Entertainment Channel needs to shitcan Tucker Carlson.  :)   

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

And you have incurable BDS...  

Biden approval plummets in key areas: Fox News poll

Biden approval plummets in key areas

While many voters (53 percent) say increases in housing costs are a financial hardship for their family, the difficulty is more widespread when it comes to higher prices for groceries (70 percent) and gas (67 percent).

Fox-poll-grocery.png?ve=1&tl=1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Had no idea he won an Emmy.  Sure- he's abrasive and opiniated... But to be ahem- fair and balanced- if Chris gets the boot- the FOX Entertainment Channel needs to shitcan Tucker Carlson.  :)   

Andrew

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/11/21/937445923/andrew-cuomo-to-receive-international-emmy-for-masterful-covid-19-briefings

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

His name is poisonous now. It'd be a mistake for CNN to put him back on considering the fluff segments of him and Andrew Cuomo gladhanding each other while the whole time Andrew was abusing power, molesting, and mismanaging covid to the point of causing thousands of unnecessary deaths that he then covered up. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah deflect-o-matic...   The California recall has jack shit to do with Cuomo.. Try to stay on topic next time....  

I think Bone Spurs belongs in jail doesn't mean I suck up to and agree with everything the extreme Democratic left is pushing.  (In fact, usually- I don't.) 

Yeah deflect-o-matic.. Bone Spurs has jack shit to do with Cuomo.. Try to stay on topic next time....  

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Wait, I don't get that last cartoon...Hoorta's new nickname is "Fredo" ? (lol)

Don't be a dick Cal-- or you miss where I said I'm glad Coumo is gone, and his brother Chris should probably be fired?  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Don't be a dick Cal-- or you miss where I said I'm glad Coumo is gone, and his brother Chris should probably be fired?  

NYC mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa says CNN needs to fire 'wartime consiglieri' Chris Cuomo: 'He's got to go'