THE BROWNS BOARD

Cuomo resigns

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-cuomo-resigns.amp

Being rude should not be against the law.

And I can't stand Cuomo. But shitcan him because he's a bad governor.

WSS

We have differing views on morality in office Steve... But if 1\2 of what Cuomo's alleged misconduct is true- he needed to go.  

Duly noted his brother is currently off the air on CNN- and if Chris was indeed complicit in helping Mario with his defense- he needs to be fired. No doubt CNN will keep it as low key as possible, and go into full damage control mode.  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

We have differing views on morality in office Steve... But if 1\2 of what Cuomo's alleged misconduct is true- he needed to go.  

Duly noted his brother is currently off the air on CNN- and if Chris was indeed complicit in helping Mario with his defense- he needs to be fired. No doubt CNN will keep it as low key as possible, and go into full damage control mode.  

Problem is I have no idea what the allegations are and I've spent so many years in a rock and roll band and so many years in rock and roll band dressing rooms I know the kind of stuff that goes on and the kind of bulshit women say because they're mad.

I can understand is somebody deep- 6s a woman's career because she won't blow him. I can also understand if women want to be equal she should be able to tell him to f*** himself like one of us would say to another guy.

And if simply being hit on traumatizes her then she's probably not prepared to work at any kind of grown-up job.

I want to see Rock Solid evidence before somebody's career is ruined buy some dame because she gets her panties in a bunch. Figuratively of course.

WSS