THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden Administration graft?

This is still the guy that was appointed by Trump, correct?

Regardless of the administration, a person in government shouldn't have personal financial ties to whatever they're deciding and contracts they're awarding. The article says he want part of the decision making process, but who knows how true that actually is. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This is still the guy that was appointed by Trump, correct?

Regardless of the administration, a person in government shouldn't have personal financial ties to whatever they're deciding and contracts they're awarding. The article says he want part of the decision making process, but who knows how true that actually is. 

The guy that you Democrats have been screaming about ever since he was appointed? That guy? 

And just for the record anybody who has investments in mutual funds has an interest in thousands of Corporations.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The guy that you Democrats have been screaming about ever since he was appointed? That guy? 

And just for the record anybody who has investments in mutual funds has an interest in thousands of Corporations.

WSS

The guy that was a clear, desperate attempt by Trump to limit mail in voting? Yeah, that guy. So I guess your outrage needs to find a balance between being appointed by Trump and currently being in the Biden admin. 

Luckily, if you don't give a shit about the letter next to someone's name, and you're consistent in what you believe, it isn't hard to respond. 

And by financial stakes, I should have been more clear, as that article states Dejoy was a C Suit exec for that company in the near past, and his family owned business would directly profit off of this. 

There are definitely more blatant examples (govt and military people having to stay at Trump hotels....) but there could be a conflict of interest here. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

The guy that was a clear, desperate attempt by Trump to limit mail in voting? Yeah, that guy. So I guess your outrage needs to find a balance between being appointed by Trump and currently being in the Biden admin. 

Luckily, if you don't give a shit about the letter next to someone's name, and you're consistent in what you believe, it isn't hard to respond. 

And by financial stakes, I should have been more clear, as that article states Dejoy was a C Suit exec for that company in the near past, and his family owned business would directly profit off of this. 

There are definitely more blatant examples (govt and military people having to stay at Trump hotels....) but there could be a conflict of interest here. 

There is no proof of wide spread to "limit mail in voting "....take it to court!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

like I said don't really here, I assumed a lot of guys appointed to positions are equally competent or incompetent regardless of who appoints them.

I guess you could go back to the first six words of my post. But I do recall The Firestorm about this guy and if he's that bad I'm surprised your candidate didn't can him the first day in office. Why? Because nobody else cared either. Probably rightly so.

unless someone strong arms someone else into a deal that is not in their best interest because he has a financial gain to be made I don't think the appearance of impropriety means much.

Do you?

( but if he was as bad as the claims made him out to be when Trump nominated him I can't imagine why Joe didn't replacing him on day 1)

WSS

I wish one of us knew how to speak woodpecker chirp - he still doesn't know the difference between ballot harvesting and mail-in voting.

he doesn't FEEL like he wants to know the difference.