THE BROWNS BOARD

Be The First Of Your Friends

TexasAg1969

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You know what? 

Fuck your mother. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

To get your new Trump Nazi Loyalty Card. Where did we see such an Eagle before?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/obesely-speaking/201411/excessive-attention-seeking-and-drama-addiction

LOL! What a bunch of knee jerky ninnies. I didn't write the articles, just merely posted them. But you can send in your gold and silver American Eagles to trumpy and he will gladly send you a loyalty card. But remember he does not require your loyalty to the Constitution, so you should all be just fine there.🤣

16 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! What a bunch of knee jerky ninnies. I didn't write the articles, just merely posted them. But you can send in your gold and silver American Eagles to trumpy and he will gladly send you a loyalty card. But remember he does not require your loyalty to the Constitution, so you should all be just fine there.

this explains a lot...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/obesely-speaking/201411/excessive-attention-seeking-and-drama-addiction

or you could stop trolling tds bs and realize what you voted for:

https://republicandaily.net/2021/08/biden-loses-his-mind-again-makes-up-how-many-americans-there-are/

WATCH: Joe Biden says 350 million Americans are vaccinated, over 100% of the U.S. population. pic.twitter.com/2dHJhM1LTS

16 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! What a bunch of knee jerky ninnies. I didn't write the articles, just merely posted them.

so another trait you share with Joe Biden. Kudos.

But you can send in your gold and silver American Eagles to trumpy and he will gladly send you a loyalty card. But remember he does not require your loyalty to the Constitution, so you should all be just fine there.🤣

Tex wants the troll-gets-attention so badly, he just made a fool of himself.

The American Bald Eagle - Veterans Affairs

The bald eagle first appeared as an American symbol on a Massachusetts copper cent coined in 1776. Since then it has appeared on the reverse side of many U.S. coins, notably the silver dollar, halfdollar and quarter, as well as the gold coins which were christened the eagle, half eagle, quarter eagle, and double eagle.

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

or you could stop trolling tds bs and realize what you voted for:

https://republicandaily.net/2021/08/biden-loses-his-mind-again-makes-up-how-many-americans-there-are/

WATCH: Joe Biden says 350 million Americans are vaccinated, over 100% of the U.S. population. pic.twitter.com/2dHJhM1LTS

Or you could realize what I voted against. Guess the source.

"A steady diet over the years of falsifications and distortions made an impression on one's mind and often misled it. I would meet with the most outlandish assertions from seemingly educated and intelligent persons. One realized how useless it was to even to try to make contact with a mind which had become warped and for whom the facts had become what the powers that be wanted, with their cynical disregard for the truth."                Slight paraphrasing in there for the sake of brevity.

1. Huffington Post

2. Washington Post

3. WS Journal

4. Newsmax

5. Choose any other you like excluding redstate.com

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Or you could realize what I voted against. Guess the source.

"A steady diet over the years of falsifications and distortions made an impression on one's mind and often misled it. I would meet with the most outlandish assertions from seemingly educated and intelligent persons. One realized how useless it was to even to try to make contact with a mind which had become warped and for whom the facts had become what the powers that be wanted, with their cynical disregard for the truth."                Slight paraphrasing in there for the sake of brevity.

1. Huffington Post

2. Washington Post

3. WS Journal

4. Newsmax

5. Choose any other you like excluding redstate.com

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

But I call b******* on that. I haven't seen one single issue in which you've taken the conservative point of view over the insane liberal policy of the guy you voted for. If you support the fring left just say so; man up.

WSS

Trump Administration Accomplishments - The White House

Once fully in effect, 20 major deregulatory actions undertaken by the Trump Administration are expected to save American consumers and businesses over $220 billion per year. Signed 16 pieces of deregulatory legislation that will result in a $40 billion increase in annual real incomes. Fair and Reciprocal Trade

The Accomplishments of President Trump

The Accomplishments of President Trump IGNITING A HISTORIC ECONOMIC BOOM: President Trump's pro-growth policies are unleashing economic growth and providing opportunities to workers across the country. Due to President Trump's pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.

25 Top Accomplishments of President Donald J. Trump ...

25 Top accomplishments of President Donald J. Trump Executive order enacted Jan. 1, 2021 requiring hospitals to provide medical prices to patients upfront so they can shop around. 2. Reversing the ascent of the Islamic extremist terrorist group ISIS.

125 Amazing Accomplishments of President Trump

President Trump signed a bill that creates five national monuments, expands several national parks, adds 1.3 million acres of wilderness, and permanently reauthorizes the Land and Water Conservation Fund. Trump's USDA committed $124 Million to rebuild rural water infrastructure.
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

But I call b******* on that. I haven't seen one single issue in which you've taken the conservative point of view over the insane liberal policy of the guy you voted for. If you support the fring left just say so; man up.

WSS

Tex lives in the San Francisco of Texas.  His viewpoints are all progressive.

Colleagues urge Democrat to resign after bombshell sex misconduct charge

The Arizona Democratic Party has called for the immediate resignation of a rising star Phoenix Democrat after he was arrested and charged with sexual misconduct with a minor. 

State Sen. Tony Navarrete, 35, was charged this week with sexually abusing a boy for years and attempting to abuse another. 

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Oh, so now the guy who voted for the biggest deficit spender every single year for 3 straight years (he can slide on the COVID year) is now Mr. Conservative?

Yeah right! I bet you would like to kiss Putin's butt too since your "conservative" choice was so good at it. Yeah, real conservative!

30 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh, so now the guy who voted for the biggest deficit spender every single year for 3 straight years (he can slide on the COVID year) is now Mr. Conservative?

Yeah right! I bet you would like to kiss Putin's butt too since your "conservative" choice was so good at it. Yeah, real conservative!

Fuck off Tex you ignorant old decrepit POC.. I generally ignore your ignorance but lately it's risen to a level that's just sad..

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And I might have entertained that excuse had you voted libertarian or some other party that's been Hardline economic conservative. But you didn't. You don't get to cry about deficits and overspending when you have Joe Biden shoveling trillions on to a bonfire. With no return in sight. I can't think of anyone with a worse economic policy with more damaging long-term and short-term effects. I don't think you can either. Maybe Bernie Sanders but he was never really a viable option.

WSS

7 hours ago, Axe said:

Fuck off Tex you ignorant old decrepit POC.. I generally ignore your ignorance but lately it's risen to a level that's just sad..

Still waiting for that repeal and replace plan are you? 5 plus years and counting for "The Great Reveal". Anyone still supporting this traitor is the real ignorant fool here.

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And I might have entertained that excuse had you voted libertarian or some other party that's been Hardline economic conservative. But you didn't. You don't get to cry about deficits and overspending when you have Joe Biden shoveling trillions on to a bonfire. With no return in sight. I can't think of anyone with a worse economic policy with more damaging long-term and short-term effects. I don't think you can either. Maybe Bernie Sanders but he was never really a viable option.

WSS

A vote for Libertarian would have not been a vote to remove. They had no real chance, but Biden did. And I complained every year about trumpy deficits, but I never heard it from any of you lemmings. Not once.

Now in the 2024 primaries a vote for Sasse or similar more honest Republican will be for me a truer vote for a decent conservative in this state.

And that is exactly what I plan to do.

42 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Still waiting for that repeal and replace plan are you? 5 plus years and counting for "The Great Reveal". Anyone still supporting this traitor is the real ignorant fool here.

A vote for Libertarian would have not been a vote to remove. They had no real chance, but Biden did. And I complained every year about trumpy deficits, but I never heard it from any of you lemmings. Not once.

Now in the 2024 primaries a vote for Sasse or similar more honest Republican will be for me a truer vote for a decent conservative in this state.

Sasse?

This is the guy that begged Trump for his endorsement, and once he received it turned against him.

That in itself shows Ben’s character….I’ll take a hard pass on that spineless dipshit.

225335816_23848753898890658_8033562986540644148_n.png.thumb.jpg.4fd153c90bf2925d1a71e63451f430f1.jpg

Sorry tex reading your stuff over the last few years it seems you've been against every conservative issue there is. So my call of bulshit remains in place until you prove otherwise. I'm guessing that no Republicans are going to run on a platform of blind Trump hate alone. You've been pretty clear that you won't vote for anybody that doesn't hate Trump. And I sincerely doubt Ben Sasse or Liz Cheney are getting the nomination.

WSS

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sasse?

This is the guy that begged Trump for his endorsement, and once he received it turned against him.

That in itself shows Ben’s character….I’ll take a hard pass on that spineless dipshit.

Then you better find a way to vote for Liz Cheney. She has more balls than any of you anti-democracy trumpublicans who still have not been able to admit you live in the Grand Delusion of a nitwit traitor. Either come back out of that 🐰🕳️ or STFU. Stop colluding with Nathan Bedford Forrest Gump.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry tex reading your stuff over the last few years it seems you've been against every conservative issue there is. So my call of bulshit remains in place until you prove otherwise. I'm guessing that no Republicans are going to run on a platform of blind Trump hate alone. You've been pretty clear that you won't vote for anybody that doesn't hate Trump. And I sincerely doubt Ben Sasse or Liz Cheney are getting the nomination.

WSS

And I still call BS on your "conservatism" since you voted for the guy with the worst budget deficits in history. That still stands. And when do we see that

replacement plan for Obamacare? Surely he has that all worked out (which is why McCain voted it down). It was only a repeal that would have hurt millions of people just

in time for the advent of COVID-19.