THE BROWNS BOARD

Healthcare professionals refusing the vaccine

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

Sticking it to the Constitution2021-08-06_024044.thumb.png.57ed08b26a43915561a616843f6bb35c.png

I may be stepping off the reservation here but mandatory vaccination is nothing new. If I'm not mistaken smallpox and polio vaccinations were required when I was a kid.

Personally I don't have a problem with it. That being said I don't think covid comes close to the dangers of polio or smallpox and like every other issue we have made this molehill into a mountain. Americans love their political battles and panic.

Also as has been said before 95% is not 100% oh. I get it. And I'm okay with it. On the other hand if we are going to call people stupid that group would be the ones who think wearing a mask will keep them from getting the disease.

But I'm fine with mandatory vaccinations. Just do it and leave me the hell alone. (And if you Democrats are still scared just stay home and get your s*** delivered. And stfu about the lack of Workforce to bring you your groceries since it was you that decimated working for a living.)

WSS

• Thanks 1

I personally don't really care about mandatory vaccinations. But as a guy with 4 kids under 10 I can't help but wonder, since they're not allowed to get the vaccination, and the news and Democrats are always screeching about how only X% of people are vaccinated, how many percentage points they would immediately gain if ALL school age kids could be vaccinated. 10%?  15%? Seems kind of...Retarded to have this vector of spread...you know... Kindergarten through sixth grade kids...and not allow them to be vaccinated. These kids have already been shot up with 25 or more vaccines by the time they hit kindergarten. Why not this one?

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I may be stepping off the reservation here but mandatory vaccination is nothing new. If I'm not mistaken smallpox and polio vaccinations were required when I was a kid.

Personally I don't have a problem with it. That being said I don't think covid comes close to the dangers of polio or smallpox and like every other issue we have made this molehill into a mountain. Americans love their political battles and panic.

Also as has been said before 95% is not 100% oh. I get it. And I'm okay with it. On the other hand if we are going to call people stupid that group would be the ones who think wearing a mask will keep them from getting the disease.

But I'm fine with mandatory vaccinations. Just do it and leave me the hell alone. (And if you Democrats are still scared just stay home and get your s*** delivered. And stfu about the lack of Workforce to bring you your groceries since it was you that decimated working for a living.)

WSS

99.973% survival rate needs a mandatory vaccination??

Your wrong on this one.  I have an issue with the mandatory part as well as the proof of vaccination part.

10 minutes ago, hammertime said:

99.973% survival rate needs a mandatory vaccination??

Your wrong on this one.  I have an issue with the mandatory part as well as the proof of vaccination part.

Hey we don't have to agree on everything.

Just remember these cork soakers are going to use this for an excuse to crush the last bit of life out of the economy. More people on permanent welfare and stay in power forever.

WSS

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey we don't have to agree on everything.

Just remember these cork soakers are going to use this for an excuse to crush the last bit of life out of the economy. More people on permanent welfare and stay in power forever.

WSS

I would take more seriously if they were not letting hundred of thousands of non vaccinated people to freely cross the border...

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Vambo said:

I would take more seriously if they were not letting hundred of thousands of non vaccinated people to freely cross the border...

It's almost as though these bastards want to see the numbers go up. Infections and illegals. Probably as a campaign device against DeSantis in 2024.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

It's almost as though these bastards want to see the numbers go up. Infections and illegals. Probably as a campaign device against DeSantis in 2024.

WSS

They are trying to expand their voter base and make the Republican States look mismanaged...these are evil people that are in charge, have they done anything while in power to actually benefit all Americans?

It takes a minimum of four years to do a 4 Phase study - this has been "out" how long ?

Yea, the "vaccine" has been around since 2015 (didn't know that I bet), but it wasn't under Phase testing (Phase I killed all the animals, so they just moved to Humans).

Most folk here have taken it.

Hopefully there is a remedy for this once all this crap is over, but there are already casualties - Flu Season could be bad (ADE).

One saving grace from there still being early Phase Trials it that there are Placebos used.

There has also been some "interference"   .   .   .  

I've posted before of things that can supposedly help - they may, or may not.

No point in going into them again here, they'll just be ignored as is likely this post.

I'm really sick of even addressing this BS, but new info keeps coming out so I have to let folks know about it.

There are also bigger things going on that I'm not going to go into here, maybe elsewhere, I don't know yet.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The hoopla was to protect the even older people than he in the group. They are at least not exposed to him.

I assume those elderly people are vaccinated? If so, I still don't see what all the shunning is about. You and the others are vaccinated, presumably. No vaccine is 100% effective, but they still provide extensive protection against COViD, even the delta strain. 

Virus mutate all the time. It's the reason why there's a new flu vaccine every year, and even then, the effectiveness is only around 60% in the best of circumstances. COVID vaccines effectiveness are in the upper 90s against even the delta strain. If someone doesn't want to get the vaccine and ends up kicking the bucket, that's on them. It's pretty sad that we as Americans have caved into fear and shun friends and family over this.

10 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I assume those elderly people are vaccinated? If so, I still don't see what all the shunning is about. You and the others are vaccinated, presumably. No vaccine is 100% effective, but they still provide extensive protection against COViD, even the delta strain. 

Virus mutate all the time. It's the reason why there's a new flu vaccine every year, and even then, the effectiveness is only around 60% in the best of circumstances. COVID vaccines effectiveness are in the upper 90s against even the delta strain. If someone doesn't want to get the vaccine and ends up kicking the bucket, that's on them. It's pretty sad that we as Americans have caved into fear and shun friends and family over this.

A couple of them also have physical conditions that don't mix well with COVID. There was no need for them to take the chance they could be one of those breakthrough cases among the vaccinated. Plus they are also almost 80, not exactly spring chickens. He knew the score from the beginning. He made his decision and they made theirs. No one was fully well vaccinated along with the time required after the second one until early June. It was a prudent decision.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The data on Delta tell a different story. The death rate is far higher than the original. Additionally it is more contagious.  It also kills more children.

Guess you missed where the "Virus" is a Hoax (long story).

Tex, if you're in Austin, stay the F outta that town, they've totally lost it (lived there many years ago).

Houston's not getting any better either.

Stay safe.

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The data on Delta tell a different story. The death rate is far higher than the original. Additionally it is more contagious.  It also kills more children.

The data in Ohio doesn't show that. I'd assume you can post the actual data and not just some YouTube video from a doctor. 

Doctors kept me in the ICU for five days three weeks ago when I could have been out in one and no one cleaning the dirty ass hospital room ensured I ended up with a free hospital aquired staph infection that they then had to treat - but not for free. 

• Sad 1

By the way as a father of four I have zero, that is 0, no, none concerns about the delta variation or any variation of the corona virus. The actual data shows kids have such an infinitesimal death rate that they're more likely to be killed by the bus ride to school than the black cold. 

Oh no but 400 kids have died in the last 1 1/2 years. Wring hands. But how many have died in traffic accidents? 1038 in 2018 (the last year with data I can find)

How many died of childhood cancer? 1090 in 2020. 

How many died from firearm accidents? 3143 in 2016 alone. 

So please for the love of god spare me the 400 out of millions and millions hand wringing. 

We all die. That's an infinitesimally small number to be a prime concern. 

• Thanks 2