THE BROWNS BOARD

This has become crystal 🔮 clear now......so why don't so many not get it ?

mjp28

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

While this is just my experience, the only people I know from 25-35 that haven't been vaccinated are the hard-line, "I"M MAKING A PALOR BUT I STILL BITCH DAILY ON FB" account. And my new favorite - "I THOUGHT IT WAS MY BODY, MY CHOICE".   Bitch, you didn't even believe in that to begin with so how are you about to use that as YOUR defense?  It's a bullshit comparison anyway given that I can't sneeze and potentially pass an abortion virus onto the next person.    The rest of us level headed folks got it done and, by my last count, not a single issue.  Not even a 'I'm taking a half day at work because I feel sluggish".

well one of the great things is that we can boil just about every issue down to a handful of cliches.

Having grown up in a black Baptist church, at least I can tell you there's some history behind the lack of trust. 

High time to let some of these excuses go says I.  That again this is Joe Biden and the Democrats urging people to get vaccinated not the Klan so... lots of minority groups lots of grievances.

But I've been seeing the younger folks in that particular congregation pushing the more elderly to just get the damn shot.    So either one of the voting blocks you've mentioned could be further broken down into a more accurate category.  

Maybe I just haven't seen any yet. Remember my comment was in response to somebody bitching about Red State residents less likely to get vaccinated... Old people are more likely to get really sick so they're smart enough to take the damn thing. Young people don't give a s*** cuz the risk is weld. But at the end of the day a lot of Americans like to be a pain in the ass and will resist anything that anybody tries to tell them.

WSS