THE BROWNS BOARD

Apologies if this is already been posted

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

But seriously can any of you who voted for Joe Biden watch this and tell me that he's not addled? It's so bad I'm wondering if the AV could have been doctored.

WSS

Watched the entire thing Steve- and he certainly flubbed up a few times... If guys want him gone and Kamala to take over great. For the short attention spans- folks got snarky about Reagan taking naps in meetings.  BTW if you want to bash on Joe I sure as hell can bash on #45.  Equal time...  

MHO is the guy who said THIS is totally delusional, and belongs in a mental institution. 

“There was a lot of love, I’ve heard that from everybody,” he continued. “Many, many people have told me, ‘That was a loving crowd.’ ”

So loving- to paraphrase what Officer Fanone told the Commission- well, I could have started shooting until I ran out of ammo, but then I would have wound up dead.   

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Watched the entire thing Steve- and he certainly flubbed up a few times... If guys want him gone and Kamala to take over great. For the short attention spans- folks got snarky about Reagan taking naps in meetings.  BTW if you want to bash on Joe I sure as hell can bash on #45.  Equal time...  MHO is the guy who said THIS is totally delusional, and belongs in a mental institution. “There was a lot of love, I’ve heard that from everybody,” he continued. “Many, many people have told me, ‘That was a loving crowd.’ ”So loving- to paraphrase what Officer Fanone told the Commission- well, I could have started shooting until I ran out of ammo, but then I would have wound up dead.   

more asinine TDS BS, but the truth is:

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/07/28/aj-swinson-lays-down-the-truth-about-the-democrats-capitol-riot-commission-n417683

AJ Swinson Lays Down the Truth About the Democrats’ Capitol Riot Commission

https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/07/27/january-6-commission-star-witness-has-a-history-of-hating-president-trump-and-support-riots-that-arent-where-hes-working-n417384

January 6 Commission Star Witness Has a History of Hating President Trump and Supporting Riots That Aren't Where He's Working

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Watched the entire thing Steve- and he certainly flubbed up a few times... If guys want him gone and Kamala to take over great. For the short attention spans- folks got snarky about Reagan taking naps in meetings.  BTW if you want to bash on Joe I sure as hell can bash on #45.  Equal time...  

MHO is the guy who said THIS is totally delusional, and belongs in a mental institution. 

“There was a lot of love, I’ve heard that from everybody,” he continued. “Many, many people have told me, ‘That was a loving crowd.’ ”

So loving- to paraphrase what Officer Fanone told the Commission- well, I could have started shooting until I ran out of ammo, but then I would have wound up dead.   

Oh please. You people posted every slip-of-the-tongue Trump ever made and none of it sounded anywhere near as brain-damaged as just that little bit of Biden. The coyfeve stoty set off weeks of slavering from the left. But mostly all you had was the crazy ass tweets. Not dementia.

Also the Press is positively fawning over the old coot while they were hostile to the point of badgering with Trump.

Biden can barely regurgitate the prefab words his handlers give him to read. We've heard Trump go off book for hours at a time. If Biden ad libs they probably take away his pudding.

As far as Kamaltoe replacing your cult leader who cares? Neither of those morons are calling the shots anyway.

It's Biden's policies that are the danger but of course he doesn't know what he's signing so I just point out that probably he's suffering from at least early onset dementia.

WSS

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Lol. Lies and half truths included I suppose.. Some things never change.

#45 isn't president, your guy Biden is, apparently.  Now deal with it.  Defend him. Except you can't. 

Such a sad little man that threatends to bash Trump because his guy is an incompetant schmuck.

• Thanks 2