THE BROWNS BOARD

Insurrection Testimonies

MLD Woody

so, if THAT doesn't make the three pink gloating flamingoes around here feel like complete insipid whining fools, nothing will.

Their theme song:

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yes, christine ford was a political attack hack. a freaking LIAR.

guess what:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/09/12/so-thats-why-christine-blaseys-fords-father-didnt-come-to-her-defense-against-kavanaugh-n2553006

Oh My, So That's Why Christine Blasey Ford's Father Didn't Come to Her Defense Against Kavanaugh

"

Writing for The Federalist, Hemingway and Severino report Ford's father actually backed Kavanaugh's nomination.

"Within days of Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court, a fascinating encounter took place. Brett Kavanaugh’s father was approached by Ford’s father at the golf club where they are both members," they report. "Ralph Blasey, Ford’s father, went out of his way to offer to Ed Kavanaugh his support of Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court, according to multiple people familiar with the conversation that took place at Burning Tree Club in Bethesda, Maryland. 'I’m glad Brett was confirmed,' Ralph Blasey told Ed Kavanaugh, shaking his hand. Blasey added that the ordeal had been tough for both families."

and it gets a whole lot WORSE

This news comes on the heels of new video showing Ford's attorney admitting that protecting abortion was one of the main drivers behind her testimony and accusations against Kavanaugh.

Christine Ford's lawyer Debra Katz says putting "an asterisk" next to Kavanaugh's name in case Kavanaugh attacked Roe v. Wade "is part of what motivated Christine." pic.twitter.com/zoFr2T8Aec

— Mary Margaret Olohan (@MaryMargOlohan) September 4, 2019

you betcha, Hoorta.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Vambo said:

What Republicans are able to ask questions at this sham of an event?

That would be Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger.  You obviously want to believe..  "there was so much LOVE in that crowd"...  Says the Mad Hatter... So much love Fanone and a few others police officers were almost killed. And one died in the aftermath... 

The Republicans had their chance at an independent commission and they passed on the opportunity.   Pelosi was going to have three of the five seated- but McCarthy got butthurt that they wouldn't put Jordan on the Commission? May as well have put Marjorie Taylor Green on it.  He didn't want an investigation- he wants a circus with Jordan interrupting it at every turn. The GQP is trying mightily to rewrite history- and MHO is they're going to fail. 

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Hey Woodrow…I’ve got news for you.

If you think 200-300 people can topple the U.S. Government, you’re a special kind of stupid.

You obviously cant count- want to try several thousand on the Capitol grounds- at least?   Yup, so much LOVE in that crowd- they were chanting "HANG MIKE PENCE"...  Yup- Pence and Pelosi dead, the electoral votes destroyed- we'd have been well on the way Canton. 

23 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you betcha, Hoorta.

Gotta drag me into it huh?  That has exactly what to do with the 1\6 Commission?  Are you thinking  Kavanaugh will side with the other eight Supreme Court Justices and reinstate Trump like batshit crazy Mike Lindell says they will when he presents his "overwhelming evidence".  :D :D :D  

For the record- I felt some of the stuff that came up at the Kavanaugh hearing was a smear job.. but it has come to light ahem...  a bunch of stuff never was presented either.  I had plenty of objection that McConnell and the Repubs were hypocritical as hell when they did a 180 and rammed Amy C. Barrett onto the court at the last minute though.  

PS the responses to the Commission hearing from the right wing echo chamber are totally predictable.  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

That would be Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger.  You obviously want to believe..  "there was so much LOVE in that crowd"...  Says the Mad Hatter... So much love Fanone and a few others police officers were almost killed. And one died in the aftermath... 

The Republicans had their chance at an independent commission and they passed on the opportunity.   Pelosi was going to have three of the five seated- but McCarthy got butthurt that they wouldn't put Jordan on the Commission? May as well have put Marjorie Taylor Green on it.  He didn't want an investigation- he wants a circus with Jordan interrupting it at every turn. The GQP is trying mightily to rewrite history- and MHO is they're going to fail. 

You obviously cant count- want to try several thousand on the Capitol grounds- at least?   Yup, so much LOVE in that crowd- they were chanting "HANG MIKE PENCE"...  Yup- Pence and Pelosi dead, the electoral votes destroyed- we'd have been well on the way Canton. 

Gotta drag me into it huh?  That has exactly what to do with the 1\6 Commission?  Are you thinking  Kavanaugh will side with the other eight Supreme Court Justices and reinstate Trump like batshit crazy Mike Lindell says they will when he presents his "overwhelming evidence".  :D :D :D  

For the record- I felt some of the stuff that came up at the Kavanaugh hearing was a smear job.. but it has come to light ahem...  a bunch of stuff never was presented either.  I had plenty of objection that McConnell and the Repubs were hypocritical as hell when they did a 180 and rammed Amy C. Barrett onto the court at the last minute though.  

🦘🦘🦘

33 minutes ago, hoorta said:

For the record- I felt some of the stuff that came up at the Kavanaugh hearing was a smear job..

well gosh, thanks for coming on board now that you don't have any choice. and as far as Barrett goes - nobody gives a crapola that you "object". Several justices have been put on the supreme court in less time. Your heroine Ginsburg was confirmed in only 50 days. Barrett was confirmed in 35 days. Who are you to be butthurt about not being able to decide the number of days the Senate has to wait? Fair vote. The reps won. Show me where the Senate has to wait at least 50 days to make lefty haters happy.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

PS the responses to the Commission hearing from the right wing echo chamber are totally predictable.  

2021-07-28_052431.thumb.png.13d5e2dd1367d42e7c853eeb5dcd1324.png

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Big fucking deal make it several hundred thousand, the outcome would be the same.

At the end of this Pelosi led kangaroo court, what’s it going to change?

You guessed it JACK SHIT.

Its nothing more than a DC Swamp Show.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

LMAO.

We don't even need to address the hearing 

People here still literally believe that January 6th was just a tourist group that got a little rowdy. 

We have this all on video. Hours of video. And there are posters here that refuse to call it what it is. 

Amazing and concerning that someone can be that absolutely blind.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We don't even need to address the hearing 

People here still literally believe that January 6th was just a tourist group that got a little rowdy. 

We have this all on video. Hours of video. And there are posters here that refuse to call it what it is. 

Amazing and concerning that someone can be that absolutely blind.

Just another PEACEFUL PROTEST like all the Antifa and BLM ones...are you pushing to investigate those?

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

@JAFBF in your own words, what happened on January 6th in DC? Who did it involve? 

I posted bits and pieces the last few weeks on this.

Short version - Politicians (both sides), Gov agencies, and Antifa/BLM.

Too late for me to go into the longer version right now.

21 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I posted bits and pieces the last few weeks on this.

Short version - Politicians (both sides), Gov agencies, and Antifa/BLM.

Too late for me to go into the longer version right now.

So it wasn't Trump supporters. 

It was an inside job but also somehow Antifa/BLM?

So the event that seems to make Trump supporters look bad, that has hundreds of hours of video evidence of being Trump supporters, that occurred right after a Trump rally, was actually the result of all of the groups that Trump supporters hate. Incredibly convenient. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Big fucking deal make it several hundred thousand, the outcome would be the same.

At the end of this Pelosi led kangaroo court, what’s it going to change?

You guessed it JACK SHIT.

Its nothing more than a DC Swamp Show.

Trump IS the Swamp Show... 
Ah, I get it now- this is the latest in Q-Ball bullshit...  You obviously flunked grade school math...   200 Proud Boys and Three Percenters had serious backup.  Go back to your rabbit hole...  

Regarding the Kangaroo Court- the Orange Kangaroo is going to have two options when subpoenaed 1) refuse to show up- or 2) lie out his ass (probable) trying to explain away "come on down January 6th.. IT WILL BE WILD!!!!  "  It sure was Donnie, it sure was.  You're going to have to try and explain away the time stamped calls for you to call up the National Guard- and doubtless- to avoid any more trouble she's already in- Ivanka is going to testify "Daddy- please, please tell them to go home."  Yup... You're delusional Canton- for sure.    

Photos: Trump Supporters Storm the Capitol - The Atlantic

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So the event that seems to make Trump supporters look bad, that has hundreds of hours of video evidence of being Trump supporters, that occurred right after a Trump rally, was actually the result of all of the groups that Trump supporters hate. Incredibly convenient. 

I'm bowing out Woody- some MAGAs won't even admit what their own eyes showed them anymore....  Ah- what the hell - Schmucker Carlson posts video of a few guys milling around in the Capitol Rotunda after the Capitol police were overwhelmed, and some beaten with in 1\2 inch of their lives.  

I'll be saddened if at least a few of the perpetrators (trial by combat) and (take names and kick ass) you know who they are- don't eventually wind up in jail for inciting a riot.  Hey MAGAs- get your heads out of Trump's ass and admit that's EXACTLY what this was.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm bowing out Woody- some MAGAs won't even admit what their own eyes showed them anymore....  Ah- what the hell - Schmucker Carlson posts video of a few guys milling around in the Capitol Rotunda after the Capitol police were overwhelmed, and some beaten with in 1\2 inch of their lives.  

I'll be saddened if at least a few of the perpetrators (trial by combat) and (take names and kick ass) you know who they are- don't eventually wind up in jail for inciting a riot.  Hey MAGAs- get your heads out of Trump's ass and admit that's EXACTLY what this was.  

Go watch the dyke Rachael Maddow your favorite news source:D

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

or you could stay around and cry and gloat about how your heroine AOC was "terrified of being raped during that Jan 6 protest...)

https://republicandaily.net/2021/07/aoc-says-she-thought-she-was-going-to-be-raped-on-jan-6-she-was-never-in-capitol-building/

AOC Says She Thought She Was Going to Be Raped on Jan. 6 – She Was Never in Capitol Building

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

A72FFFD4-8E0D-4F46-8FF5-BCD46A3E67AB.png

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Posted elsewhere some time back.

Trump was late, so the crowd dispersed late.

The rowdies didn't know this and kept to there schedule - the Trump attendees didn't arrive until about thirty minutes later.

Let's start the night before.

Ray Epps.

image.png.6c0be48ad94ac43c608d4b2d2940f938.png

John Sullivan.

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

Oh, the Horror !

The Death !

The Destruction !

The Mayhem !

The   .   .   .   um, they all seem too be missing.

The "beating" (and said death from it) was just another "Hand up ! Don't shoot" hoax.

The doors were Mag Locks, the people were let in (yea, there's video of that too), and they entered peacefully, chatting with the Officers and so forth.

Infiltration.

There were more clips showing BLAntifa changing into MAGA clothes - months ago, not digging for it.

image.png.da7ce19560bcdeb5f288f67ed29af048.png

They're way more video than anything they're going to show.

Guess who was in charge of Security for this event (and declined it) :

image.png.624f5d559aaf655b02c7244bc2c8ea3b.png

Hell, the only reason I posted on this thread is I stumbled across it while looking for something else.

I'm really not interested in anything they're trying too spin, I've seen videos and other stories.

Posted several of them over the weeks.

Pretty much a waste of time watching their BS.

No one seems to want to talk about the people that were illegally tracked and arrested - and have been held without Bail or Charges.

Talk about absolute tyranny and violation of Rights.

Nope, no one gives a $hit about that do they ?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Oh, the Horror !

The Death !

The Destruction !

The Mayhem !

The   .   .   .   um, they all seem too be missing.

The "beating" (and said death from it) was just another "Hand up ! Don't shoot" hoax.

The doors were Mag Locks, the people were let in (yea, there's video of that too), and they entered peacefully, chatting with the Officers and so forth.

Infiltration.

There were more clips showing BLAntifa changing into MAGA clothes - months ago, not digging for it.

image.png.da7ce19560bcdeb5f288f67ed29af048.png

They're way more video than anything they're going to show.

Guess who was in charge of Security for this event (and declined it) :

image.png.624f5d559aaf655b02c7244bc2c8ea3b.png

Hell, the only reason I posted on this thread is I stumbled across it while looking for something else.

I'm really not interested in anything they're trying too spin, I've seen videos and other stories.

Posted several of them over the weeks.

Pretty much a waste of time watching their BS.

No one seems to want to talk about the people that were illegally tracked and arrested - and have been held without Bail or Charges.

Talk about absolute tyranny and violation of Rights.

Nope, no one gives a $hit about that do they ?

It's all a fake.  The BLM/ANTIFA crowd did the violence and they blamed it on Trump supporters.

• Upvote 2