THE BROWNS BOARD

Gold Coast loses its shine

Vambo

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Yes, but the mess they are in now was all created by liberal policies.

Fair enough 

Who was the last Republican governor of California?

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is the only Republican to win a California gubernatorial, senatorial, or presidential election since 1994, in a unique 2003 recall election.

30 minutes ago, Vambo said:
Who was the last Republican governor of California?

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is the only Republican to win a California gubernatorial, senatorial, or presidential election since 1994, in a unique 2003 recall election.

Pete Wilson. R governor from 1991 to 1999

Here’s the list

way more Republican then Democrats since 1900

https://www.nga.org/former-governors/california/

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Here’s the list

But it's just been recently the state went to crap as all Dem run states... but good try!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Here’s the list

16 hours ago, Vambo said:

But it's just been recently the state went to crap as all Dem run states... but good try!

I wasn’t trying anything. You guys are the ones claiming the Democrats are ruing California. When in fact the Republicans have had the Governorship for way longer the past 100 plus years. 

And then you claim it just recently went bad. It was just as crappy there when Arnold was in office. 

The state of. California is a wasteland of epic proportions. Regardless of who’s in charge 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I wasn’t trying anything. You guys are the ones claiming the Democrats are ruing California. When in fact the Republicans have had the Governorship for way longer the past 100 plus years. 

And then you claim it just recently went bad. It was just as crappy there when Arnold was in office. 

The state of. California is a wasteland of epic proportions. Regardless of who’s in charge 

It's 100 times worse now than when I lived in Los Angeles and San Diego.

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Democrats ruined it...you guys just need to admit it.

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

Democrats ruined it...you guys just need to admit it.

I’m not a Democrat. Don’t lump me in with them. I have left and right views

Just as I don’t want to be lumped in with Republicans either

It IS possible to have views on both sides

Even though this forum seems to be one or the other

12 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Sure but even though I can see positives on both sides of the spectrum I honestly believe most of the really batshit crazy stuff comes for the Democrats.

You are free to give me some examples that actually have a bearing on our day-to-day lives.

WSS

27 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Sure but even though I can see positives on both sides of the spectrum I honestly believe most of the really batshit crazy stuff comes for the Democrats.

You are free to give me some examples that actually have a bearing on our day-to-day lives.

WSS

NYT reporter suggests declaring Trump supporters 'enemies of the state' to combat 'national security threats'
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Not buyin it. Did you vote for Pres Trump? or did you vote to the demise of your own country?

the latter means you most certainly are a dem.

44 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Not buyin it. Did you vote for Pres Trump? or did you vote to the demise of your own country?

the latter means you most certainly are a dem.

I didn’t vote for Trump either time.

I sure as hell didn’t vote for Hillary. And and I didn’t vote for Biden either. 

So what does that make me? 

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Abortion. 

7 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Abortion. 

What about it? Abortion is not only constitutional but it's cheap easy to get and widespread. And it's not going away. And regardless of anybody's moral views it's a quick and relatively easy method of birth control. A lot easier than not blowing a load into some chick you hope to never see again. Abortion isn't my issue but I don't think people who are opposed to it on moral grounds are batshit crazy. Next?

WSS

18 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I didn’t vote for Trump either time.

I sure as hell didn’t vote for Hillary. And and I didn’t vote for Biden either. 

So what does that make me? 

ok, we don't know who you DID vote for. You say you voted against Pres Trump both times. So, you voted against the over 200 good/great things he did for America. You voted against your own country's well being.

So, you voted the second time to put bimbo biden into office. So, that makes you a democrat, you betcha

• Upvote 2