THE BROWNS BOARD

"American" women's soccer team a bitchin disgrace

calfoxwc

Seriously? demanding to be activist fake victims over pay....when they REFUSED to be paid the same as the men?

wtf? they have to work so much harder because they are women..........WHAT? it is so stupid it isn't funny.

this is surely an "American" olympic team that only woodpecker would admire. (although, having said that, maybe he is ON that team - that would explain a lot.....)

https://patriotalerts.com/2021/07/loser-usa-womens-soccer-team-rejected-same-pay-structure-as-mens-team-still-complaining-about-pay/

Politics

Loser USA Women’s Soccer Team REJECTED Same Pay Structure As Mens Team, Still Complaining About Pay

• Upvote 1

It's fine though cal, it's clear you haven't really had any set of values for a while now. The right wing MAGA folks exist to fan the flames of a culture war that doesn't exist and do whatever trump says. Limited govt? Doesn't matter if the govt intervention is something you like. Fiscal responsibility? Doesn't matter if the spending is something you like. Freedom of speech and religion? Doesn't matter if it's not mine. America first? Not if it is an American I disagree with 

You're spineless man. You and others like you. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Imagine having Trump's dick so far down your throat you're anti a USA Olympic team (and right wing outlets seemed to line up and dunk on a poor day one in general)

"Real" America... Yeah right

You and Hoorta, Woody seem to have extra TDS (Trump's Dick Syndrome)...you people keep bringing it up!  Seek help.

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's fine though cal, it's clear you haven't really had any set of values for a while now. The right wing MAGA folks exist to fan the flames of a culture war that doesn't exist and do whatever trump says. Limited govt? Doesn't matter if the govt intervention is something you like. Fiscal responsibility? Doesn't matter if the spending is something you like. Freedom of speech and religion? Doesn't matter if it's not mine. America first? Not if it is an American I disagree with  You're spineless man. You and others like you. 

Yes, you ramble like a hyperactive attention-deficit sissy woodpecker, yup.

Again, no comment on the thread content. Pres Trump has nothing to do with the

thread about the stupidassness of the women's soccer team.

Most of the rest of us have accomplished things you will never be capable of, have

done amazing things you will never have the courage to have done.  You just run your beak to try to

get noticed, and sit around in your birdpoop. Not much to be happy about, I'm thinkin.

Most of us have lived LIFE, and LOVED. You...seem to have never lived life at all. Maybe you never will.

But maybe one day, you will start. Maybe. Let us know when you actually LIVE and have a story to tell.

And do have a nice ornithological day.