THE BROWNS BOARD

First call to recall biden electors to be recalled in Arizona - DEMAND FOR NEW ELECTION

calfoxwc

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And again, so what? The justice department is as corrupt as it's been for centuries. No doubt they will continue to persecute anyone related to the Trump Administration on charges that would never considered against anybody else. That's all you have. You don't have a positive platform besides free s*** and letting street thugs run wild. Pure spite. But you people are obsessed and completely unable to see the big picture and the damage to the country that sleepy Joe is causing. It will really take a long time heal if we even can.

WSS

Regarding corruption- the DOJ under Trump was corrupt as they come. Joe is doing his best to straighten that mess out. Sheeze Loise, Barr was DT's appoint hit man. 

Seen any riots lately Steve? didn't think so...  Other than printing money like there's no tomorrow- any "damage" from my POV is way overstated.  

As I've said many times-Trump screaming "it's all a witch hunt". is indeed correct- because they've accurately identified the witch, warlock to be more accurate.  Put on your thinking cap for 1\2 a second, and ask yourself why did DJT go all the way to the Supreme Court twice to block having to release his tax returns? Privacy- my ass. It was either due to 1) the embarrassment of having it revealed he's nowhere near as rich as he claims to be, or 2) he's guilty as hell of tax fraud.  Forensic Arizona audit? Well there's been "forensic auditors" pouring over the mountains of tax returns and paperwork- it's just starting to come out in the wash now.  Said it earlier in this thread- stay tuned. 

I'll reserve judgment for now- but the latest from the New York Times shows (if true) the level of complexity Donnie's Dad went through to funnel cash to him in 200+ different ways. Takes quite a while to determine if it was all above board- and I have serious doubts that it was...  Fortunately for him in many cases, the statue of limitations probably is long past.     

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Regarding corruption- the DOJ under Trump was corrupt as they come. Joe is doing his best to straighten that mess out. Sheeze Loise, Barr was DT's appoint hit man. 

Seen any riots lately Steve? didn't think so...  Other than printing money like there's no tomorrow- any "damage" from my POV is way overstated.  

As I've said many times-Trump screaming "it's all a witch hunt". is indeed correct- because they've accurately identified the witch, warlock to be more accurate.  Put on your thinking cap for 1\2 a second, and ask yourself why did DJT go all the way to the Supreme Court twice to block having to release his tax returns? Privacy- my ass. It was either due to 1) the embarrassment of having it revealed he's nowhere near as rich as he claims to be, or 2) he's guilty as hell of tax fraud.  Forensic Arizona audit? Well there's been "forensic auditors" pouring over the mountains of tax returns and paperwork- it's just starting to come out in the wash now.  Said it earlier in this thread- stay tuned. 

I'll reserve judgment for now- but the latest from the New York Times shows (if true) the level of complexity Donnie's Dad went through to funnel cash to him in 200+ different ways. Takes quite a while to determine if it was all above board- and I have serious doubts that it was...  Fortunately for him in many cases, the statue of limitations probably is long past.     

You are clinically insane.  I seriously can’t believe that you actually believe all that?

you literally are giving Biden a pass on destroying our entire country…

it’s not about Trump 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

OnlyAdorableAoudad-max-1mb.gif.c464ad766bb3cb1611b0f5041a99396d.gif

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

You are clinically insane.  I seriously can’t believe that you actually believe all that?

you literally are giving Biden a pass on destroying our entire country…

it’s not about Trump 

Another guy way down in the rabbit hole drinking the Kool Aid.  So please give me a rational explanation WHY the Orange guy didn't want his tax returns to go public? Wake up- because there's tons of stuff that's currently being investigated as illegal.    

Until you get it through your thick head it really is about a not so subtle attempt to overthrow our democracy. 1\6 failed coup, now fraudits throwing shade on the election process. Being orchestrated by a very dangerous Orange Maniac that  IS  totally insane with one goal- get back to the White House at any and all costs. 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Another guy way down in the rabbit hole drinking the Kool Aid.  So please give me a rational explanation WHY the Orange guy didn't want his tax returns to go public? Wake up- because there's tons of stuff that's currently being investigated as illegal.    Until you get it through your thick head it really is about a not so subtle attempt to overthrow our democracy. 1\6 failed coup, now fraudits throwing shade on the election process. Being orchestrated by a very dangerous Orange Maniac that  IS  totally insane with one goal- get back to the White House at any and all costs. 

oh no, somebody got the mega-pouty face?funniest-parent-roundup-pouty-face-today

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

Don't know why I'm not surprised at your complete lack of awareness over that. O course the riots have lessened. The Biden supporters that burnd of flags looted the store destroyed the property murdered the civilians and police officers won. The Democrat Party the supported and encouraged this behavior were victorious and gained more riches and power which was their goal in the first place regardless of the consequences. Not to mention the fact that the scum were actually rewarded for this vile behavior.

Maybe you've noticed that with the reduction in riots other crime rape murder burglar robbery drug sales Etc are all up sharply. By the same Biden supporters who got what they wanted in the election and are now apparently immune prosecution. At any rate if you haven't noticed you really should.

WSS

• Thanks 1