THE BROWNS BOARD

First call to recall biden electors to be recalled in Arizona - DEMAND FOR NEW ELECTION

calfoxwc

hell yes it was a stolen election. MAJOR ILLEGAL VOTING by the tens of thousands.

https://republicandaily.net/2021/07/breaking-first-major-call-for-biden-electors-to-be-recalled-in-arizona-demand-for-new-election/

BREAKING: First Major Call For Biden Electors to be Recalled in Arizona, Demand for New Election

"

The audit results in Arizona revealed that in Maricopa County, there were 74,000 extra ballots that were received but allegedly were never even sent out in the first place.

The stunning revelation caught the attention

of Wendy Rogers who is now calling for a new election.

“I have heard enough,” Rogers tweeted. “With the tens of thousands of ballots mailed without being requested, the over ten thousand people who voted after registering after November 3rd, the failure of Maricopa to turn over the 40% machines, the passwords that Dominion still refuses to turn over, & tens of thousands of unauthorized queries demonstrating insecure the election was, I call for the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona & a new election must be conducted. Arizona’s electors must not be awarded fraudulently & we need to get this right.”

42 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Court! Swear it there under penalty of perjury or it never happened. Batting average is still zero where it counts and one demented old liar with his license to practice lifted.

3F58A841-478F-4810-A75A-A59D2A67046A.png

• Upvote 1

On 7/18/2021 at 5:37 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Court! Swear it there under penalty of perjury or it never happened. Batting average is still zero where it counts and one demented old liar with his license to practice lifted.

That was just the preliminary stuff - the total vote counts were different as well.

Report is not due until mid August, then we'll see.

Meanwhile, it's spreading to other States :

image.png.9d980b53e4fc584cfe257f8eb1384fcc.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/breaking-texas-rep-steve-toth-files-bill-forensic-audit-top-13-population-counties-texas/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

On 7/18/2021 at 8:37 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

More MAGA jumping the gun on stuff that rapidly got shot down in flames frim multiple sources...  

https://apnews.com/article/government-and-politics-arizona-ap-fact-check-election-2020-campaign-2016-f0c36df59ee1069d65aa6a70a22d88cc

CLAIM: Arizona’s largest county in the 2020 election received and counted 74,000 mail-in ballots that had no record of ever being sent out to voters.

THE FACTS: False. The claim mischaracterizes reports that are intended to help political parties track early voters for their get-out-the-vote efforts, not tally mail-in ballots through Election Day. The reports don’t represent all mail-in ballots sent out and received, so the numbers aren’t expected to match up, according to Maricopa County officials and outside experts.

Of course, regarding the following-  the right wing echo chamber is going to call this fake news, because OMG!!! It was reported by CNN... The more detailed explanation in the article points out- once again- the Nincompoop Ninjas couldn't differentiate between two different files... 

"Archer explained that the county stops updating the requested-ballots list, known as "EV32," after the last day people can request a mail ballot, October 23. So ballots cast in person after October 23, Archer said, were included on the submitted-ballots list, known as "EV33," but did not have a corresponding item on the "EV32" requested-ballots list."

Facts First: There is no evidence of either fraud or any significant error with these ballots, and certainly not "magically appearing ballots." Both Maricopa County and outside experts say there is a simple explanation for the gap Logan claimed had not been explained: the existence of in-person early voting. Contrary to Logan's claims, the ballot lists he was talking about include not only mail-in ballots but also ballots cast early in person.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/18/politics/fact-check-maricopa-audit-arizona-cyber-ninjas-74000/index.html

25 minutes ago, Vambo said:

2021-07-19_164216.png.b2e730ed7b3df4ed8da10a7f08b307d0.png

What flavor of Kool Aid did you have today?   As I said- when all else fails insult...  The above is the fantasy world you live in... FWIW, I don't worship Biden- like some MAGAs still do.   That has jack shit to do with the Ninjas fucking up in Arizona again...   

Would you like me to give you a detailed explanation of whataboutism is? You apparently don't understand the concept...   

18 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

That was just the preliminary stuff - the total vote counts were different as well.

Report is not due until mid August, then we'll see.

Meanwhile, it's spreading to other States :

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/breaking-texas-rep-steve-toth-files-bill-forensic-audit-top-13-population-counties-texas/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

This latest one got plenty of sensational airtime to the short attention spans who  already have their mind's made up...  

The cancer is indeed spreading to other states pushed by believers in the Big Lie.  But it plays well to the (more brainwashed segment of) the Republican base...  Here a fraudit, there a fraudit, everywhere a fraudit, fraudit. Old McTrumpie saw some fraud E I, E I oh!!!   Pennsylvania, Texas, Oklahoma  (that Trump won by 30 points)  

See my previous post- RE: Arizona. There was (actually) maybe a discrepancy of 14 votes- because the Ninjas still don't know shit from shineola on Arizona ballot procedures and assorted files they use to keep track of votes.  Sort of like the previous "they deleted the database!!!  Um, not exactly- their not so expert computer "experts" couldn't figure out how to find and\or access and open it.  :D  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

This latest one got plenty of sensational airtime to the short attention spans who  already have their mind's made up...  

The cancer is indeed spreading to other states pushed by believers in the Big Lie.  But it plays well to the (more brainwashed segment of) the Republican base...  Here a fraudit, there a fraudit, everywhere a fraudit, fraudit. Old McTrumpie saw some fraud E I, E I oh!!!   Pennsylvania, Texas, Oklahoma  (that Trump won by 30 points)  

See my previous post- RE: Arizona. There was (actually) maybe a discrepancy of 14 votes- because the Ninjas still don't know shit from shineola on Arizona ballot procedures and assorted files they use to keep track of votes.  Sort of like the previous "they deleted the database!!!  Um, not exactly- their not so expert computer "experts" couldn't figure out how to find and\or access and open it.  :D  

They're going too find fraud in every State to one degree or another - it's always been there.

Al Franken in MN is probably the most recent well known case.

DB was deleted, they recovered it.

Dominion machines are basically just a modified PC running Windows - they even have MS SQL Server running on them.

As such, when you delete a file, it's just a change too the File Allocation Table (FAT = older File System, NTFS now), file's still there until it get written over (usually a really long time).

All it takes is to flip the Pointer in the FAT and it right back.

Not really expecting this to be the final solution anyway, mainly just to show people how corrupt the Voting System / Process is.

Lest I be tempted to invoke the H word ...

But let me say that I'm only slightly surprised that this post sparked such outrage from the Biden supporters.

I mean we all know that Biden's policies are going to take a serious toll on the country. But face it conservatives, non crazy people, and TDS sufferers,  Biden is not going to be recalled. It's not going to happen. Fretting about it is a waste of my time, your time and the Biden lovers time.

WSS

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But let me say that I'm only slightly surprised that this post sparked such outrage from the Biden supporters.

I mean we all know that Biden's policies are going to take a serious toll on the country. But face it conservatives, non crazy people, and TDS sufferers,  Biden is not going to be recalled. It's not going to happen. Fretting about it is a waste of my time, your time and the Biden lovers time.

WSS

Its worth pursuing it just to see the melt downs on a daily basis.

6 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Not sure I agree. Because the left is comprised of such a band of lunatics and are unable to control their anger this kind of s*** usually ends up with government punishment detrimental to normal human beings and society as a whole.

WSS

15 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

:DHoorta and Tex are terrified.:D

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

And while we’re at it…Fuck Your Crap!

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

You betcha. I used to really respect Hoorta. Now, nope. That's the left - they can't legitimately win their emotional bashing and hatred, so they simply bash ANY source that anyone of us posts. Then he posts stuff with cnn? ap? etc etc? why not just pravda or something? Whatever makes them FEEL superior and in control - that is what they do.

On 7/19/2021 at 8:33 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

:DHoorta and Tex are terrified.:D

Personally- I'm more terrified of the lemmings who still follow their Orange Messiah's lies...   

16 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

And while we’re at it…Fuck Your Crap!

Aw, I'm so hurt you snowflakes can't handle the reality that exists outside of the Trump Rabbit hole...  

16 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Outrage? Maybe not the right word.  What I find that's fucking hilarious- is our resident conspiracy advocate jumps the gun. Scanning Red State daily for their dose of unverified slanted horse shit.  Tooooo bad, that they have zero comeback (other than more whataboutism from a flamebaiter loser- who apparently gets his memes from Isucktrumpsdick.com)  They just can't stand it- to quote Paul Harvey "now you know the rest of the story". Whoopsie- we don't know the difference between two databases, or what they actually mean...  From election experts who DO happen to know what's going on Steve. 

So correct- I will permanently not post here anymore should Trump magically get reinstated next month. However- the conspiracy crowd is NEVER, EVER going to admit Trump lost despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary. Aw, another one of the love fest folks from 1\6 is going to be spending time in jail...      

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

D6C3A4E1-A8DB-4A1C-8652-B374AE063391.jpeg

That is actually very relevant to the libfooks who refuse to admit they screwed up with their

stupid, ego-driven, msm/.elitist vote against Pres Trump whoi did over 200 GOOD/GREAT THINGS FOR AMERICA.

they can't understand why they can't admit biden whorris was a dangerous serious mistake for our country.

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Personally- I'm more terrified of the lemmings who still follow their Orange Messiah's lies...   

Aw, I'm so hurt you snowflakes can't handle the reality that exists outside of the Trump Rabbit hole...  

Outrage? Maybe not the right word.  What I find that's fucking hilarious- is our resident conspiracy advocate jumps the gun. Scanning Red State daily for their dose of unverified slanted horse shit.  Tooooo bad, that they have zero comeback (other than more whataboutism from a flamebaiter loser- who apparently gets his memes from Isucktrumpsdick.com)  They just can't stand it- to quote Paul Harvey "now you know the rest of the story". Whoopsie- we don't know the difference between two databases, or what they actually mean...  From election experts who DO happen to know what's going on Steve. 

So correct- I will permanently not post here anymore should Trump magically get reinstated next month. However- the conspiracy crowd is NEVER, EVER going to admit Trump lost despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary. Aw, another one of the love fest folks from 1\6 is going to be spending time in jail...      

Lovefest? Self-awareness isn't really your strong suit. Anyway if it makes you happy spend every day screaming and crying about somebody that's got a ridiculous idea about a big trouble come back. Just keep on trying to convince yourself that the new policies are good for the country. Really who cares? You got your way. Bask in the glory and th stf yo about the guy that lost.

WSS

• Upvote 1

Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage ...

The Heritage Foundation's Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. Each and every one of the cases in this database...

Vote Fraud: Here's the Proof - The New American

A single update to the vote count enabled Biden to jump into the lead. This vote update arrived at 3:42 a.m., Central Time, in the early morning hours of November 4. In this update, Biden gained ...

What Happens If The Election Was A Fraud? The Constitution ...

The court's opinion maintained that federal courts had a role to play in ensuring free and fair presidential elections, arguing: "It is difficult to imagine a more damaging blow to public...

Bruce Warner: How 2020 election could be overturned ...

Biden would have to lose only 26 more Electoral votes to put him below the required 270. ... It is obvious that the 2020 election was rife with fraud, between "mail in ballots", illegal aliens ...

Actually, There Is Evidence of Voter Fraud | RealClearPolitics

Actually, There Is Evidence of Voter Fraud. Amber Athey, The Spectator November 21, 2020. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin) I felt like I was living in a different reality when we moved into the Q&A and ..

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Lovefest? Self-awareness isn't really your strong suit. Anyway if it makes you happy spend every day screaming and crying about somebody that's got a ridiculous idea about a big trouble come back. Just keep on trying to convince yourself that the new policies are good for the country. Really who cares? You got your way. Bask in the glory and th stf yo about the guy that lost.

WSS

Me? I was referring to um...The failing of the 80 IQ cretins who still want to believe 1\6 was just a "peaceful protest"... Gym Jordace- "it's Pelosi's fault"  Go fuck yourself Gym.   Or think there's something hidden in the Constitution that would allow "the big reinstatement".  We're 8 months into Sleepy Joe, and the conspiracy nut jobs aren't going to let it go with their newfangled partisan  "forensic fraudits".  Sometimes Steve- you just need a dose of fact checking in this right wing echo chamber to debunk the ridiculous horseshit that's passing for legitimate in some quarters in Arizona.  It will be laughed out of court immediately.  But the Q-Balls still want to believe...  

Steve, Steve- I don't love Joe- just BIDEN my time. LOL, another one of Orangie's pals indicted for influence peddling. It just keeps on coming.. and FWIW, plenty more to come.  :)   ((((()))))   

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Spreading fear2021-07-21_031007.thumb.png.7e43b912b7617d2be407dc6468e948a6.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Me? I was referring to um...The failing of the 80 IQ cretins who still want to believe 1\6 was just a "peaceful protest"... Gym Jordace- "it's Pelosi's fault"  Go fuck yourself Gym.   Or think there's something hidden in the Constitution that would allow "the big reinstatement".  We're 8 months into Sleepy Joe, and the conspiracy nut jobs aren't going to let it go with their newfangled partisan  "forensic fraudits".  Sometimes Steve- you just need a dose of fact checking in this right wing echo chamber to debunk the ridiculous horseshit that's passing for legitimate in some quarters in Arizona.  It will be laughed out of court immediately.  But the Q-Balls still want to believe...  

Steve, Steve- I don't love Joe- just BIDEN my time. LOL, another one of Orangie's pals indicted for influence peddling. It just keeps on coming.. and FWIW, plenty more to come.  :)   ((((()))))   

And again, so what? The justice department is as corrupt as it's been for centuries. No doubt they will continue to persecute anyone related to the Trump Administration on charges that would never considered against anybody else. That's all you have. You don't have a positive platform besides free s*** and letting street thugs run wild. Pure spite. But you people are obsessed and completely unable to see the big picture and the damage to the country that sleepy Joe is causing. It will really take a long time heal if we even can.

WSS

• Thanks 2