THE BROWNS BOARD

For Those of You That Say There IS NO

Axe

6 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Thanks JB...   It was too much work on my end digging up those images...   For those who aren't local- the "Solid Rock (mega)Church is right off of I-75 between Dayton and Cincinnati. You literally can miss it when you're driving between the two cities...  

I won't comment on their beliefs, though I do wonder about that being a sign of Divine disapproval.   BTW, the new statue is fireproof and designed to survive another lightning strike...  You can catch the "Big Butter Jesus" tune on YouTube that documents the statue's demise...   

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Thanks JB...   It was too much work on my end digging up those images...   For those who aren't local- the "Solid Rock (mega)Church is right off of I-75 between Dayton and Cincinnati. You literally can miss it when you're driving between the two cities...  

I won't comment on their beliefs, though I do wonder about that being a sign of Divine disapproval.   BTW, the new statue is fireproof and designed to survive another lightning strike...  You can catch the "Big Butter Jesus" tune on YouTube that documents the statue's demise...   

So you,  the Catholic is thanking the avowed atheist, JB.  Figures.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth". - Exodus 20:4

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

The city is Monroe, Ohio.

52 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth". - Exodus 20:4

But was it a craven image?

1. a carved idol or representation of a god used as an object of worship.

53 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

But was it a craven image?

1. a carved idol or representation of a god used as an object of worship.

the lefties HATE accurate definitions of words. Makes their egos deflate

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Just pointing out your dichotomy- the Floyd wall (yippee!!! act of God) gets hit- but OTOH Touchdown Jesus gets hit by lightning.  

Now if a bolt of lightning hits Trump out on the golf course- I'll have all the evidence I need that he is\was in fact the "Abomination of Desolation".... IMHO he doesn't quite fit the biblical definition of being being the Anti Christ. :D 

I'll wax theological for a minute- how does an infinitely merciful God allow evil in the world- natural disasters, wars.  Because men have free will. Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden. 

Luke 13:4   "Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them- (or the 120 or so who got crushed when the Surfside Condo collapsed) do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem (Florida)?  I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”   Repent Lyin' King Donnie- it's not to late to save your soul...  

BTW- not a coincidence some have likened THIS to the Israelite's golden calf in Exodus...   BTW, ROTFLMAO- said statue was made in MEXICO...  :D  :D  :D  

Trump calls for GOP unity, says he won't start another party

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Graven not Craven. But yes, George Floyd appears to be a new saint

WSS

Saint Steve? Nah- just another victim of police brutality. Floyd was no saint. 

Trumpie is trying to turn someone who was committing felony trespass at the Capitol into a saint though.  MHO? He will fail.  Let's put it apples to apples....  Instead of putting her out of her misery with a bullet (that wasn't really meant to kill, he didn't shoot her in between the eyes as Orangie would like you to believe)  let's lean on her neck for nine minutes until she croaks. Fair enough? Oh, the MAGA outrage I tell ya!!!   

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Trumpie is trying to turn someone who was committing felony trespass at the Capitol into a saint though.  MHO? He will fail.  Let's put it apples to apples....  Instead of putting her out of her misery with a bullet (that wasn't really meant to kill, he didn't shoot her in between the eyes as Orangie would like you to believe)  let's lean on her neck for nine minutes until she croaks. Fair enough? Oh, the MAGA outrage I tell ya!!!   

2021-07-17_014032.png.742d9916346de594d59045686a355df5.png121384214_3883232511691456_4840597041532866464_n.jpg.e6b0dbc88326a36d175aa7137af82361.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Leave it to Larry bringing in Trump’s name in a thread where he wasn’t even mentioned.

Sure sign of TDS.

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Leave it to Larry bringing in Trump’s name in a thread where he wasn’t even mentioned.

Sure sign of TDS.

Not to mention the fact that it was a republican/conservative who brought this story to the attention of this board. The first I'd heard of it was from Axe and each and every one of us was outraged by the action.

Unfortunately the Biden supporters BLM antifa and thugs across America looted burned and destroyed billions of dollars worth of state federal and private property and murdered how many policemen and civiians? But unlike the police officer who accidentally killed Floyd and will be going to jail for most of the rest of his life or murdered within the prison... The perpetrators of that other violence were rewarded by a new holiday critical race theory being taught in school and more free money and the support and glorification by the new president and his party members.

This thread, however, isn't really about that it's about some Garden variety humor/blasphemy. 

WSS

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sure sign of TDS.

He is obsessed with Trump he can't talk about anything besides Trump and 1/6...I feel sorry for him and his TDS he has it bad!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

If you aren't able to get past yer inflated darth vader ego, you just TDS TROLL.