THE BROWNS BOARD

Reasons why so many of Americans believe 2020 was stolen

calfoxwc

5 hours ago, hammertime said:

Well to be fair Biden is in favor of murdering innocent babies, open borders to pure scumbag criminals, wants to defund our police departments, has been on the take for over 40 years.

You know it yourself that the Democratic Party is going to destroy our country’s children with this crt nonsense.  At least say you’d be on board if it weren’t for Trump.    I keep telling you it’s not about Trump it’s about the absolute corruption that is Washington DC.

At least we can have some semblance of a back and take....  On the abortion issue- I'm not a one issue voter. For the record- I've contributed to anti-abortion groups- as recently as last week FYI.  Swamp Draining? Pick your swamp.  

Scumbag criminals? That's a very small, small percentage of those heading north of the border.   And I have to get this little Trumpism dig in...   When he was down at the border- he mostly said "paint my beautiful wall black- it will be so hot they won't be able to climb it... And Mexico is going to pay for the paint."  :D :D :D 

Biden was just on record he wants to increase police funding. It's the far left squad (that I have no love for) still pushing the losing "defund the police" narrative.  

CRT is only an issue because some folks want to make it an issue- just like the unending election fraud spew.  

Finally- for God's sake how many times do I have to say it....  Trump's latest ramblings about 1\6 are proof enough to me- he belongs in a padded room with maximum doses of thorazine. (apparently it's been taken off the market). I will happily vote in 2024 for a Ben Sasse- Liz Cheney republican ticket- reality is a big selling point to me. Never going to happen. Tucker Carlson got more (1%) in the CPAC straw poll...  Doubtless the GQP would currently prefer Marjorie Taylor Greene too.  :(    

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

What did I just say?  RED STATE, RED STATE, RED STATE....    It's just gotta be true....   Sorry- you've been brainwashed Cal, it's pretty obvious.    

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/07/10/trump-pretender-in-chief-acosta-hold-on-nr-sot-vpx.cnn

"Even as more videos emerge of assaults on officers, Donald Trump says it was a "lovefest' between Capitol Police officers and his supporters January 6th." (that's why over 100 officers were injured, and one of them died)  He's gone over the nutso edge Cal- no denying it...   

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2021/07/12/exp-tsr-todd-trump-cpac-conspiracy-theories-capitol-riot.cnn

47 minutes ago, hoorta said:

At least we can have some semblance of a back and take....  On the abortion issue- I'm not a one issue voter. For the record- I've contributed to anti-abortion groups- as recently as last week FYI.  Swamp Draining? Pick your swamp.  

Scumbag criminals? That's a very small, small percentage of those heading north of the border.   And I have to get this little Trumpism dig in...   When he was down at the border- he mostly said "paint my beautiful wall black- it will be so hot they won't be able to climb it... And Mexico is going to pay for the paint."  :D :D :D 

Biden was just on record he wants to increase police funding. It's the far left squad (that I have no love for) still pushing the losing "defund the police" narrative.  

CRT is only an issue because some folks want to make it an issue- just like the unending election fraud spew.  

Finally- for God's sake how many times do I have to say it....  Trump's latest ramblings about 1\6 are proof enough to me- he belongs in a padded room with maximum doses of thorazine. (apparently it's been taken off the market). I will happily vote in 2024 for a Ben Sasse- Liz Cheney republican ticket- reality is a big selling point to me. Never going to happen. Tucker Carlson got more (1%) in the CPAC straw poll...  Doubtless the GQP would currently prefer Marjorie Taylor Greene too.  :(    

2021-07-14_023524.png.b6ed2a584afd1841f4dbe8f5194e493c.png2021-05-18_165104.png.52d82a6c3e5d07a732e529a1e5871b61.png

52 minutes ago, hoorta said:

What did I just say?  RED STATE, RED STATE, RED STATE....    It's just gotta be true....   Sorry- you've been brainwashed Cal, it's pretty obvious.    

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/07/10/trump-pretender-in-chief-acosta-hold-on-nr-sot-vpx.cnn

"Even as more videos emerge of assaults on officers, Donald Trump says it was a "lovefest' between Capitol Police officers and his supporters January 6th." (that's why over 100 officers were injured, and one of them died)  He's gone over the nutso edge Cal- no denying it...   

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2021/07/12/exp-tsr-todd-trump-cpac-conspiracy-theories-capitol-riot.cnn

2021-06-11_155823.png.d79af02c5c15dbfb422da9f2a6307048.png199080829_4617780438251889_4491942902062424755_n.jpg.eb529547b0dbf7dc3efd555b4f770f74.jpg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

I will happily vote in 2024 for a Ben Sasse- Liz Cheney republican ticket- reality is a big selling point to me.

If you think Liz Cheney will win any kind of public office with an “R” next to her name….you’re delusional.

Liz and Mike Pence can join John Kasich as having committed political suicide as far as running on a GOP ticket goes.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

(Hoorta and woodpecker = blast ANY source that makes them swim in Egypt)youbetcha

Anything that's not from the far right = FAKE NEWS!!!!   But I already knew that- I also know Vam-bot is a Grade AAA flamebaiter.   

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Anything that's not from the far right = FAKE NEWS!!!!   But I already knew that- I also know Vam-bot is a Grade AAA flamebaiter.   

Fact-check dinging GOP for blaming Biden for increased homicides concedes rising rates in Democrat-led cities

Fact-check dinging GOP for blaming Biden for increased homicides concedes rising rates in Democrat-led cities

CNN, Credibly Accused of Lying to its Audience

https://theintercept.com/2018/08/28/cnn-credibly-accused-of-lying-to-its-audience-about-a-key-claim-in-its-blockbuster-cohen-story-refuses-to-comment/

CNN Is Just The Latest News Outlet To Prove Deliberate Lying Is Not An Impediment to Employment

Former Trump DHS official, now CNN analyst, Miles Taylor got caught blatantly lying on CNN's airwaves to host Anderson Cooper, but The Most Trusted Name In News™ doesn't mind at all.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/cnn-is-just-the-latest-news-outlet

• Upvote 1

On 7/14/2021 at 6:35 AM, Canton Dawg said:

If you think Liz Cheney will win any kind of public office with an “R” next to her name….you’re delusional.

Liz and Mike Pence can join John Kasich as having committed political suicide as far as running on a GOP ticket goes.

I'll chalk that up as "probably true". But have them pull in enough cash to run as a third party moderate right wing?  Put on your thinking cap what that would do to Trump's election chances should he decide to run in 2024...   As to the above, we're going to find out next November exactly how big the hardcore MAGA base is.  Moderate Republicans- there are a significant number of them- long ago couldn't stand the stink of Trump's antics. 

FWIW, I wouldn't rule out Liz keeping her congressional seat next year (should she be content to go in that direction).   She's already built up an impressive reelection war chest.  If Trump gets in more legal hot water than he's already in (damn likely IMHO) him endorsing her opponent will mean diddly-doo.   

43 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'll chalk that up as "probably true". But have them pull in enough cash to run as a third party moderate right wing?  Put on your thinking cap what that would do to Trump's election chances should he decide to run in 2024.

If Trump gets a high profile VP candidate (i.e. DeSantis or even Abbot) I would guess a third party right wing duo running in 2024 would be as likely as me hitting the Powerball.

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

If Trump gets a high profile VP candidate (i.e. DeSantis or even Abbot) I would guess a third party right wing duo running in 2024 would be as likely as me hitting the Powerball.

Yes, all I can say is stay tuned... A lot can happen between now and November2022, much less November 2024...   

14 minutes ago, Vambo said:

2021-07-08_103806.png.ac08e53b18eb8ac2a563acbf1d569cdf.png

I want every vote that says "Trump" on it to count.... 

PS the Nincompoop Ninjas just got a love letter from the United States Congress asking what in the hell they're up to... the best Congress could do is track it down to a rented post office box in a Fed Ex drop off location.  Not impressed..  

Pinocchios for the Democrats about voter ID? Try around 200 for the Orange Messiah "Frankly we really did win this Election"... :D  :D  :D   Let me tell you...  Joe was totally with it and lucid... So let me give it to you straight....   " This was the most scrutinized election in US history...  you lost bubba, so just stop trying to spread your fucking lie for the 1,000th time you somehow WON"...  "So much love 1\6, I've never seen anything like it"...   So much love- fuck this delusional wannabe dictator...  

WATCH: Police Officer Beaten by Capitol Rioters [VIDEO] | Heavy.com

I see Hoorta is still singing the song of his people:

Weather Underground - Wikipedia

The Weathermen emerged from the campus-based opposition to United States involvement in the Vietnam War and from the civil rights movement of the 1960s. One of the factors that contributed to the radicalization of SDS members was the Economic Research and Action Project that the SDS undertook in Northern urban neighborhoods from 1963 to 1968.

The Weathermen Launched a Terror Campaign in the 1960s and ...

The Weathermen In June 1969, the SDS held a convention, and the organization became divided. The Weathermen and the Progressive Labor Party split the SDS. Oughton and Ayers both followed The Weathermen, which was the more radical and violent of the two. Oughton actively passed out pamphlets to high school students about her strong opinions […]

The Weathermen Launched a Terror Campaign in the 1960s and ...

Before The Weatherman, Bill Ayers founded the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) in 1960 in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and was a prominent political leader of the organization. Bill Ayers founded the SDS. He was arrested several times including in August 1968. Chicago Historical Society. Oughton joined, too, and her radical views bloomed.

Who are Antifa?

While some antifa use their fists, other violent tactics include throwing projectiles, including bricks, crowbars, homemade slingshots, metal chains, water bottles, and balloons filled with urine and feces.
'

Calling out Code Pink's ignorance and hypocrisy | TheHill

While people in Venezuela are starving and dying due to a lack of medical care, Code Pink proudly stands by Maduro, whose regime has invited Hamas militants to establish cells in the country, is...

New Study Shows Hundreds of BLM 'Protests' Turned Violent ...

Sep 8, 2020New Study Shows Hundreds of BLM 'Protests' Turned Violent. For months Democrats and their allies in the media have claimed Black Lives Matter protests in cities across the country have been ...

A Brief History of Radical Left-Wing Violence in America ...

But left-wing terrorism in America didn't end in the 1970s. The 1980s saw the establishment of the May 19th Communist Organization (M19CO) and the United Freedom Front. The M19C0 was responsible for a string of bombings, at least one bank robbery, and a break-in to release Assata Shakur from jail.

America's "Days of Rage": The Extensive Left-Wing Bombings ...

While this specific form of left-wing violence is new, left-wing violence itself is far from new in the United States. Indeed, one of the most hidden and concealed parts of recent American history is the extensive left-wing violence that began in the late 1960s and continued into the 1980s.

11 minutes ago, Vambo said:

184109062_4527918283888151_531808449723537240_n.jpg.dcb3b2899cf6f6ea019190b78f223f72.jpg

Yep,  your delusion is complete... another dozen Pinocchios  I never told that Rafensbooger wazhis name find me another 10,000 or so votes down in Georgia...   

BTW, your Retumplican pals are worried the economy is so hot now-  they have no chance- and regarding Rubio- why don't you move to Cuba?  It's what you're going to see with another 4 years of your Orange God.  :D  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yep,  your delusion is complete... another dozen Pinocchios  I never told that Rafensbooger wazhis name find me another 10,000 or so votes down in Georgia...   

BTW, your Retumplican pals are worried the economy is so hot now-  they have no chance- and regarding Rubio- why don't you move to Cuba?  It's what you're going to see with another 4 years of your Orange God.  :D  

Kamala Harris staffers allegedly 'terrified' she will become president

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

latest report on Georgia's election results

"In Georgia's deep blue Fulton County, where Biden received a nearly 73% of the vote, there are now reports from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution out, Newsweek, others showing that scores of votes may have been double-counted," . "According to the AJC, left-leaning newspaper, by the way, quote, ‘A duplicate right in vote forcing her Kanye West was a big clue that some absentee ballots had been counted twice in Fulton County.’" 

lol. here ya go, Real America folks. Liberals use words to cover up their twisted feelings and failures.

dangerous inflation means Hoorta brags about our "hot" economy. Biden is far, far worse and destructive that Jimmy "peanut brain" Carter. Inflation is hitting, but at least Carter was not corrupt- he was just stupid.

"

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

BTW, your Retumplican pals are worried the economy is so hot now

Why we're on path to a '70s-like inflation disaster

4 days agoRecent inflation has the United States going down a dangerous road. Photo by DANIEL SLIM/AFP via Getty Images There's a simple reason why inflation is increasing: If the money supply rises while...

The most dangerous component of inflation hasn't even hit ...

The most dangerous part of the recently released 4.2% headline inflation, the highest since 2008, is the fact that higher labor costs haven't even kicked in yet, said Scott Rothbort, president of LakeView Asset Management.

Bad News: Inflation Is Already Affecting Our Everyday Lives

Why is inflation hitting us so hard right now? The U.S. economy is in the process of staging its recovery after a brutal 2020 and rocky start to 2021. That's certainly a good thing. But a rise in...

On 7/15/2021 at 11:47 PM, hoorta said:

PS the Nincompoop Ninjas just got a love letter from the United States Congress asking what in the hell they're up to... the best Congress could do is track it down to a rented post office box in a Fed Ex drop off location.  Not impressed..  

Pinocchios for the Democrats about voter ID? Try around 200 for the Orange Messiah "Frankly we really did win this Election"... :D  :D  :D   Let me tell you...  Joe was totally with it and lucid... So let me give it to you straight....   " This was the most scrutinized election in US history...  you lost bubba, so just stop trying to spread your fucking lie for the 1,000th time you somehow WON"...  "So much love 1\6, I've never seen anything like it"...   So much love- fuck this delusional wannabe dictator...  

'Either they're ignorant or they're just really devious and clever': 9/11 victims' families outraged over media claims Capitol riot was worse

On 7/15/2021 at 11:47 PM, hoorta said:

On 7/14/2021 at 9:31 PM, hoorta said:

Is there a bunch of nonsense of the same amplitude from the far right as there is from the far left? Absolutely.

But, what do you make of the possibility that the MSM today is so far to the left, that anything remotely to the right of their position automatically gets chucked into the "Alt Right" bin? 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Is there a bunch of nonsense of the same amplitude from the far right as there is from the far left? Absolutely.

But, what do you make of the possibility that the MSM today is so far to the left, that anything remotely to the right of their position automatically gets chucked into the "Alt Right" bin? 

or that the vocal conservative minority is so far right, that anything that doesn't praise Trump is considered brainwashing, left wing nonsense. 

Also, with more and more people just getting information from the internet and multiple, smaller sources the implications of the "MSM" seem very overblown. 

And when a large portion of the party refuses to get vaccinated and thinks the 2020 election was "stolen" (and Trump is still president) maybe there is some truth in those "far" and "alt" claims. Though if I was someone like Hoorta, that identified with the Rep party, I'd be pretty annoyed seeing how far batshit it has become. 

Don't get me wrong, there is some crazy green peace, SJW, etc nonsense associated with the left. But given the last year or so I don't see how anyone could think that is more prevalent than the group that claims the Q Anon movement...