THE BROWNS BOARD

Reasons why so many of Americans believe 2020 was stolen

calfoxwc

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Kind of off topic but even though I'm not a Nickelback fan by any stretch of the imagination I don't get the hatred. Not as long as Guns N Roses are still selling records.

WSS

Record labels pimping radio rock with slightly above average musicianship and generically bland song structure...over...and over.

I dont hate nickelback because it's trendy. This particular trend just so happened to aligned with my musical taste.  And while I'm no G&R fan, at least they have slash.

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Record labels pimping radio rock with slightly above average musicianship and generically bland song structure...over...and over.

Trust me when I tell you record labels don't pimp or promote anything anymore ;)

13 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Obsession with Trump.  OWT.

Oh this has actually evolved into DLS 

DELUSIONAL LEMMINGS SYNDROME because it is they who cannot leave the 🐰🕳️ of trumpy's delusions.

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe you noticed I was talking to the woodpecker. Do try to keep in mind that any Biden derangement syndrome comes from the horrible policies that AOC Maxine Waters and the rest of the idiots have talked him into signing. Also his Decades of influence peddling and his crooked son is getting a free pass from the corrupt justice department. Has nothing really to do with his personality or his hair plugs and only slightly about his lack of mental acuity.

At least the Woodpecker has always been on board with this kind of left-wing horseshit.* I have no idea why he pretends to be neutral. (And I have no idea who buys it.)But you guys are every bit as obsessed with qanon as anybody is about Trump having a chance in hell of overturning the election.

WSS

*Free shit BLM Crt MMGW alarmism women can have penises abortion on demand anytime any place for any reason, that kind of stuff.

Since you're about the only rational person left (from the right side of the fence) left here Steve. I saw some stuff from "The Squad" tonight about defunding the police that's as ridiculous as MTG's rants are. You should know I'm not on board with the radical left. But the BS spewing from Orangie has got to stop. 

FWIW, it's not TDS to keep track of what a guy who belongs in a mental institution just spewed at CPAC over the past weekend.  Seriously,  the more brainwashed of his lemmings are actually denying what their own eyes are showing them regarding 1\6. Because that's what he's telling them. That's the damn definition of a cult, at least from my POV.  We can have a nice conservative GOP without a lying madman steering the ship. 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Since you're about the only rational person left (from the right side of the fence) left here Steve. I saw some stuff from "The Squad" tonight about defunding the police that's as ridiculous as MTG's rants are. You should know I'm not on board with the radical left. But the BS spewing from Orangie has got to stop. 

FWIW, it's not TDS to keep track of what a guy who belongs in a mental institution just spewed at CPAC over the past weekend.  Seriously,  the more brainwashed of his lemmings are actually denying what their own eyes are showing them regarding 1\6. Because that's what he's telling them. That's the damn definition of a cult, at least from my POV.  We can have a nice conservative GOP without a lying madman steering the ship. 

I don't know how many times we need to Hash this out. I know where you're coming from. I don't care about 1/6. It was a minor league protests that got out of hand. Not even close to the dozens if not scores of others.  If we don't agree on it so be it. I also don't care how badly you disagree with the radical left as long as you vote them in. Simple as that.

Trump didn't win the election and he's not going to be president again. But as far as a conservative GOP? I guarantee you the left-wing major media is going to hate whoever runs as badly as they hated Reagan Bush or Trump. That's what they do. And there's actually no point in me repeating the Litany of shit left-wing programs because they just get ignored.

WSS

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Looking in the mirror after the bottle is empty again?    

image.png.55bf646f0744be829e593f8746364df8.png

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2021 at 8:39 AM, Axe said:

Trust me when I tell you record labels don't pimp or promote anything anymore ;)

Rock Legends KISS Stop Concert to SLAM Liberals!

By Rusty Weiss
December 11, 2017 at 5:29am

Legendary rock band Kiss gave a big ol’ middle finger to anti-American clowns like Colin Kaepernick, Brandon Marshall, or any other athletes that have been disrespectful during the national anthem.

The Hall of Fame rockers stopped one of their shows to honor military members, recite the Pledge of Allegiance, and then performed a rockin’ version of the national anthem.

“You should remember, patriotism is always cool,” lead singer Paul Stanley told the crowd. “Loving your country is always cool. Standing up, respecting, and honoring our military is always cool.”

Being a multi-millionaire for playing the game of football and whining about “oppression,” not so cool.

Check it out (beginning at about the 2:54 mark) …

• Upvote 1

On 7/12/2021 at 6:00 AM, Westside Steve said:

Kind of off topic but even though I'm not a Nickelback fan by any stretch of the imagination I don't get the hatred. Not as long as Guns N Roses are still selling records.

WSS

And Aeroshit and Kiss are still around

On 7/12/2021 at 6:00 AM, Westside Steve said:

Kind of off topic but even though I'm not a Nickelback fan by any stretch of the imagination I don't get the hatred. Not as long as Guns N Roses are still selling MP3s.

WSS

fixed that for ya bro. ;)

Country Star John Rich: 'Threat of Cancellation,' 'Step ...

2 days agoCountry music star John Rich of Big & Rich told Breitbart News this weekend that the "very liberal" majority of those in the country music industry have become "emboldened" in recent months to push woke leftist ideology publicly in contravention of the views of the majority of the country music audience. Rich said the mere "threat of ...

Country Music Gone Woke! Star John Rich: 'Threat of ...

(Breitbart) - Country music star John Rich of Big & Rich told Breitbart News this weekend that the "very liberal" majority of those in the country music industry have become "emboldened" in recent months to push woke leftist ideology publicly in contravention of the views of the majority of the country music audience.

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

Since you're about the only rational person left (from the right side of the fence) left here Steve. I saw some stuff from "The Squad" tonight about defunding the police that's as ridiculous as MTG's rants are. You should know I'm not on board with the radical left. But the BS spewing from Orangie has got to stop. FWIW, it's not TDS to keep track of what a guy who belongs in a mental institution just spewed at CPAC over the past weekend.  Seriously,  the more brainwashed of his lemmings are actually denying what their own eyes are showing them regarding 1\6. Because that's what he's telling them. That's the damn definition of a cult, at least from my POV.  We can have a nice conservative GOP without a lying madman steering the ship. 

in your own words, "prove it in court"

You got nothin but indefensible slurs. But it does work really well with the respect you've lost..........

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

You got nothin but indefensible slurs. But it does work really well with the respect you've lost..........

The wheels of justice spin slowly Cal- but they're still spinning...   I have plenty of defense- the only folks who don't respect my point of view are living in some alternate reality.  I could care less, though the level of derangement (like an ex-president acting like he's still the president- nice phony seal mimicking the real presidential seal) is increasingly dangerous to democracy.  Conspiracy on. 1\6 a minor "peaceful protest". The Earth is flat too, just like Trump is still really the president. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-03-05/rep-eric-swalwell-sues-trump-and-allies-over-capitol-insurrection

https://apnews.com/article/trump-organization-allen-weisselberg-charges-ad7350d4f85f295eeb753658e786cd88

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/08/1014047881/an-appeals-court-has-suspended-rudy-giulianis-ability-to-practice-law-in-d-c

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/judge-blasts-ex-trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-over-lawsuit-overturn-us-election-2021-07-12/

https://www.businessinsider.com/mike-lindell-mypillow-lawsuit-against-dominion-paused-2021-7

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

cal wants to go to court? Say it ain't so. Has a revelation occurred? 😂

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

The wheels of justice spin slowly Cal- but they're still spinning...   I have plenty of defense- the only folks who don't respect my point of view are living in some alternate reality.  I could care less, though the level of derangement (like an ex-president acting like he's still the president- nice phony seal mimicking the real presidential seal) is increasingly dangerous to democracy.  Conspiracy on. 1\6 a minor "peaceful protest". The Earth is flat too, just like Trump is still really the president. 

We agree Obama should stop pulling Biden's strings and go home to Mikey! :D

54 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

cal wants to go to court? Say it ain't so. Has a revelation occurred? 😂

I didn't say that at all. I mimicked Hoorta's demands to prove his nonsense contentions in court. Has nothing to do with me.

You don't take time to comprehend what is actually said.

• Upvote 1

lol.

Hoorta, seriously? not one of those links has to do with Pres Trump.

No complaints or slurs vs your biden? dirty harris? your obaMao ? illegals flooding in?

abortions skyrocketing? the destruction of our energy independence?

the lawsuits against biden etc? violations of the Constitution? abuse of power?

senile ramblings, stuttering, forgetfulness, lies and slurs by biden?

nope, I take it. that is reality, and you don't know it.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

lol.

Hoorta, seriously? not one of those links has to do with Pres Trump.

No complaints or slurs vs your biden? dirty harris? your obaMao ? illegals flooding in?

abortions skyrocketing? the destruction of our energy independence?

the lawsuits against biden etc? violations of the Constitution? abuse of power?

senile ramblings, stuttering, forgetfulness, lies and slurs by biden?

nope, I take it. that is reality, and you don't know it.

Nice try at deflection.  

Oh, I get bitched at claiming I have TDS if I even dare mention anything about you-know-who.  You missed the point Cal. If you'd bother taking a peek out of your rabbit hole, you'd notice Orange Man's house of cards is starting to collapse right around him. Bluster and denial isn't going to help him this time. Sure, it's not over till it's over- but lawyers trying to sell his election fraud are in hot water, and they haven't even turned the thermostat up to a full boil yet. That's far from the only thing, BTW. Want me to go on? Probably not- because it shatters the aura of your "greatest president ever, ever".   

No one abused the office of President more than DT- and (though I'm not going to bother) there's plenty of sites with soundbites and videos I could post here where Trumpie on numerous occasions sounds like he's drunk, and not making a lick of sense. "We sent a brave young man from Ohio to a plant."   :D :D :D 

PS Chalk up 10 more lies and disinformation from the Lyin' King in his CPAC speech- to add to his record 30,000+. 

2 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Every single post is about the Don…

get help.  And stop thinking anyone here on this site has any respect for your trolling

Just like 90%+ of the posting here is trashing Biden or the democrats.... By that standard, Cal and Vambo are major trolls- but since it fits in with your little right wing echo chamber- why by golly- it's fine and dandy spewing unverified conspiracy crap straight out of The Blaze, Red State, NewsMax, OANN, or the Epoch Times. 

I just scroll though to see what's new in the rabbit hole.  Like FOX trying to get out of a lawsuit claiming Tucker Carlson is "entertainment"...   Some of the crap I see here is pretty entertaining.  :D   

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Just like 90%+ of the posting here is trashing Biden or the democrats.... By that standard, Cal and Vambo are major trolls- but since it fits in with your little right wing echo chamber- why by golly- it's fine and dandy spewing unverified conspiracy crap straight out of The Blaze, Red State, NewsMax, OANN, or the Epoch Times. 

I just scroll though to see what's new in the rabbit hole.  Like FOX trying to get out of a lawsuit claiming Tucker Carlson is "entertainment"...   Some of the crap I see here is pretty entertaining.  :D   

Well to be fair Biden is in favor of murdering innocent babies, open borders to pure scumbag criminals, wants to defund our police departments, has been on the take for over 40 years.

You know it yourself that the Democratic Party is going to destroy our country’s children with this crt nonsense.  At least say you’d be on board if it weren’t for Trump.    I keep telling you it’s not about Trump it’s about the absolute corruption that is Washington DC.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Don't worry you're the # 1 all time TROLL no one can replace you. Your extreme TDS and mow your study of CRT are going to drive you to drink...Oh wait you're way past that already.

000.jpg.5cd942c52f2962434fd44b4bffb8221b.jpg

profoundly worst, most corrupt, most destructive president in all of American history.

and every single "orange man bad" msm outlet was a farce for leftwing billionaire $$$$$.\

and every single voter who DID vote against Pres Trump, voted to destroy their own country.

but the msm made them FEEL they were very elite for hating for no genuine reason.